+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Yo!han

Dec 22, 2016
mine is the same, except for Review of additional documents which says "We do not need additional documents."
My agent raised a CSE to Pretoria visa office which was supposed to be my local visa office. She got a reply from Ottawa office saying that my app is being processed there. She then sent a mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to inquire abt the staus and got the reply, which I posted earlier.
Good luck mate!

My bad, looks like I have posted old info. Here is the latest table:

Application status We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Bafemmy

Jan 16, 2017
I just spoke to an agent now who confirmed my file is at London visa office, he said unfortunately he cant access my file in London

I was asked to called back after 6month

Why is LVO this slow,
AOR March 18
FSW
BG - NA since May 2nd

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
I just spoke to an agent now who confirmed my file is at London visa office, he said unfortunately he cant access my file in London

I was asked to called back after 6month

Why is LVO this slow,
AOR March 18
FSW
BG - NA since May 2nd

They are all slowing donw actually an agent told me it might be because of studies permit they are prior actually !!! Im also FSW AOR march 14 my case is in ottawa but same stuck to the same status since now more than 35 days !!

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
mine is the same, except for Review of additional documents which says "We do not need additional documents."
My agent raised a CSE to Pretoria visa office which was supposed to be my local visa office. She got a reply from Ottawa office saying that my app is being processed there. She then sent a mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to inquire abt the staus and got the reply, which I posted earlier.
Good luck mate!
It's interesting that CIC informed you by a reply mail that your file has been approved. In many other cases I have seen they don't reply much by email.

Yo!han

Dec 22, 2016
Actually, the reply was from Ottawa Visa office and not CIC. It seems that my "local" visa office is Ottawa. I guess my real visa office will just do the visa stamping and all processing and decisions will be done by Ottawa.

It's interesting that CIC informed you by a reply mail that your file has been approved. In many other cases I have seen they don't reply much by email.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Actually, the reply was from Ottawa Visa office and not CIC. It seems that my "local" visa office is Ottawa. I guess my real visa office will just do the visa stamping and all processing and decisions will be done by Ottawa.
All visa offices are under CIC! :)

Raj soni

Aug 19, 2013
Guys,

Which one is london visa office.. London Ontario or London UK? I am Ontario pnp inland applicant.. Which can be mine?

Sharkando

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
have you been requested RCMP Certificate? I was asked to submit it on June 12 and I submitted it on June 22.
I did submit it with the application. Just got my GCMS. It shows eligibility, medical passed, criminality is in progress and security not started.

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
That's not rare, seen lots of such mails saying "file approved"

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
That's not rare, seen lots of such mails saying "file approved"
Hope it also works that way for me. I sent an email to CIC about my status.

Fingers (bandaged and) crossed! :)

Last edited:

osanjuan

Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys,

Yesterday, I finally received the PPR. These are my times:

CEC Inland
AOR - Mar 19
Med passed- April 15
RCMP requested - June 4
RCMP submitted - June 9
PPR - August 1

It was a long wait and I was starting to think I did something wrong with the application, but finally I received the PPR. It is stressful but keep the faith. As a friend told me, no bad news are usually good news.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hi guys,

CEC Inland
AOR - Mar 19
Med passed- April 15
RCMP requested - June 4
RCMP submitted - June 9
PPR - August 1

It was a long wait and I was starting to think I did something wrong with the application, but finally I received the PPR. It is stressful but keep the faith. As a friend told me, no bad news are usually good news.
Congratulation. Could you please update the tracker, please. It gives a lot of hope for other CEC applicants. Thank you for sharing with us.

Reactions: doctor28

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hi guys,

CEC Inland
AOR - Mar 19
Med passed- April 15
RCMP requested - June 4
RCMP submitted - June 9
PPR - August 1

During the meantime while it was in process did your status changed to NA or IP2?