+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
I am one of the suuuuper lucky souls to get a procedural fairness. I passed medical May 25th, received procedural fairness July 7th and was given 7 days to reply. The letter was about funds, which was an easy and quick thing for me to get documentation for. I replied within 24 hours. I was stuck on eligibility for the longest time, still am, so I don't know what stage I got to or am at now, or if what I provided was "enough" for them. I thought I was IP1, but I'm now confused at what NA and IP1 are, so I sit and I wait... and continue to watch people who applied way after me from the US get PPR :(:oops:

FSW-O
What exactly they required from you? And how long after your AOR did they request it?

ilovehockey

Jun 17, 2017
What exactly they required from you? And how long after your AOR did they request it?
Everything in sig- AOR March 22. Procedural fairness on July 7th. They wanted to make sure the funds were mine and transferable, which they are (little strange). I've seen a lot of procedural fairness posts regarding misrepresentation and/or not being forthcoming with CIC; this was not that kind of letter in my case (I've been upfront on everything), was more for clarification purposes which is probably also why I was only given 7 days to reply. I've seen others get 30 days to respond, but I wanted to make sure I moved quickly to avoid any further delay.

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Everything in sig- AOR March 22. Procedural fairness on July 7th. They wanted to make sure the funds were mine and transferable, which they are (little strange). I've seen a lot of procedural fairness posts regarding misrepresentation and/or not being forthcoming with CIC; this was not that kind of letter in my case (I've been upfront on everything), was more for clarification purposes which is probably also why I was only given 7 days to reply. I've seen others get 30 days to respond, but I wanted to make sure I moved quickly to avoid any further delay.
Ok I understand, I thought it was along the lines of your funds falling below the required amount during the processing of your application. I've seen applicants say that they don't inform CIC, not sure if that's a misrepresentation or "not forthcoming". That's really good you got a procedural fairness letter, should mean they want you in Canada lol!

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hi doctor28, I didn't order my second notes yet.. I want to wait for another week to see what happens..
Good. I hope all of us who are stuck at somewhere receive ppr soon. I don want to wait till the end of 6 month which is in September.

Reactions: Maryz

ilovehockey

Jun 17, 2017
Ok I understand, I thought it was along the lines of your funds falling below the required amount during the processing of your application. I've seen applicants say that they don't inform CIC, not sure if that's a misrepresentation or "not forthcoming". That's really good you got a procedural fairness letter, should mean they want you in Canada lol!
Gah! I hope! I actually have more now than I did when I applied, so if I get refused then what the heck! :eek:

I just want to know already, life shouldn't be on hold like this for so long.

Reactions: sea83 and liz2017

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
guys,
those who uploaded additional documents, like Schedule A etc, how fast did your status change
TO: we received your documents or we review your documents?
I uploaded all necessary docs, but the status is still We need...

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
may I know your local visa office and did you order GCMS notes. Also did your additional document status changed to " We do not need additional documents" before the file transferred to Local visa office.
My LVO is New Delhi. I ordered GCMS on 19-June and received it on 20-July.
Add Docs: We do not need additional documents.