+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Guys,

I think i had an update that i dont understand, im actually in background check NA after IP1 and just saw a change in the Review of additional documents from : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. To : we do not need additional documents

Any clew please ?? Im stuck NA since now 29 days
Honestly, same thing happened to me last monday i called CIC and dey said my security and eligibilty is pending..assessing urs n mine cases r pretty much similar i would say on bright side sumone is finally luking at our files..Fingers crossed

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Honestly, same thing happened to me last monday i called CIC and dey said my security and eligibilty is pending..assessing urs n mine cases r pretty much similar i would say on bright side sumone is finally luking at our files..Fingers crossed
Same thing happened to me 1 month ago. Still my BG is NA. (AoR 16 March).

Last edited:

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
I think completeness check, documents review, medical, criminality and detailed application review by the case analyst are likely to be done by now for those applicants who have been waiting for a long time. Those applications are now waiting in the queue for security clearance and a final review by the VO. Based on that we can either get a PPR (around 70-80% possibility) or a Procedural Fairness Letter (20-30% possibility). A lot depends on the notes written by the case analyst, security clearance and other verification. If everything goes smoothly...then PPR. Otherwise, procedural fairness letter or refusal.

I have observed in many cases that the procedural fairness letter comes very late. It sometimes take 4.5-5.5 months unlike direct refusals which come within 45-85 days. Correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: doctor28

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
I think completeness check, documents review, medical, criminality and detailed application review by the case analyst are likely to be done by now for those applicants who have been waiting for a long time. Those applications are now waiting in the queue for security clearance and a final review by the VO. Based on that we can either get a PPR (around 70-80% possibility) or a Procedural Fairness Letter (20-30% possibility). A lot depends on the notes written by the case analyst, security clearance and other verification. If everything goes smoothly...then PPR. Otherwise, procedural fairness letter or refusal.

I have observed in many cases that the procedural fairness letter comes very late. It sometimes take 4.5-5.5 months unlike direct refusals which come within 45-85 days. Correct me if I am wrong.
If you have passed Eligibility and criminality can you still get procedural fairness letter?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019

Honestly they are driving us crazy lol, i am one of those who waited a lot :D our application had some belay because of additional medical exams asked to my husband we are AOR march 14th, medical passed June 25th but we stuck as all others to day i have 30 days in BGC NA :/ the only update was about the additionnal documents who turned to we do not need additionnal documents but looks like there's no logic in the process as i have a friend of mine who is aor may 25th and she's now in the same stage as me ;) stuck to BGC NA lol

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
If you have passed Eligibility and criminality can you still get procedural fairness letter?
Possibility is low. However, it's possible that the case analyst has found some problems during the eligibility check, which the analyst has noted down and later the VO will send the procedural fairness letter based on that observation of the analyst. It's difficult to say if the eligibility analysis has gone smoothly or the file is in a hold up for some reason. That's why delays are so ominous and unpredictable.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Honestly they are driving us crazy lol, i am one of those who waited a lot :D our application had some belay because of additional medical exams asked to my husband we are AOR march 14th, medical passed June 25th but we stuck as all others to day i have 30 days in BGC NA :/ the only update was about the additionnal documents who turned to we do not need additionnal documents but looks like there's no logic in the process as i have a friend of mine who is aor may 25th and she's now in the same stage as me ;) stuck to BGC NA lol
When did they ask for additional medical exams of your husband?

osanjuan

Jul 5, 2017
I submitted my RCMP + Sch A on June 11th and no update since then. The average time is about 3 weeks to see some changes correct? I've been in IP1 since April 5th. What could be a possible hold up?

Should I still be worried about not passing eligibility? I'm CEC, AOR Mar 18
Any update cecgirl4? I have similar dates and I'been stuck in IP2 since June 18th

ilovehockey

Jun 17, 2017
Possibility is low. However, it's possible that the case analyst has found some problems during the eligibility check, which the analyst has noted down and later the VO will send the procedural fairness letter based on that observation of the analyst. It's difficult to say if the eligibility analysis has gone smoothly or the file is in a hold up for some reason. That's why delays are so ominous and unpredictable.
I am one of the suuuuper lucky souls to get a procedural fairness. I passed medical May 25th, received procedural fairness July 7th and was given 7 days to reply. The letter was about funds, which was an easy and quick thing for me to get documentation for. I replied within 24 hours. I was stuck on eligibility for the longest time, still am, so I don't know what stage I got to or am at now, or if what I provided was "enough" for them. I thought I was IP1, but I'm now confused at what NA and IP1 are, so I sit and I wait... and continue to watch people who applied way after me from the US get PPR :(:oops:

FSW-O