Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow to 15% as there were a lot of OINP and NSNP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Passport Request by day in July:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We had seen a lot of PNP-Inland from January getting PPRs last two weeks, it allowed January to clear up to ~75%. However, still a lot of waiting. We can clearly see that the target of 80% within 6 months had been missed by CIC for January applicants, and partially for February.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan past two weeks were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*The most quiet months as of now, almost PPRs reported in last two weeks (or rather only few)

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:
*April had seen quite a big number of PPRs in the past two weeks.

Statuses by day of submission for May:
*May has been steadily progressing too. A lot of PPRs, almost all FSW-O.

Statuses by day of submission for June:
*Medicals being cleared really quickly for June and July applicants. Even some quick PPRs had been reported for June.

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*Medicals being cleared really quickly for June and July applicants.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

AVERAGES:

Overall averages by STREAM for PPRs in the last 30 days:

Averages for the past months and years by stream (average mean):
*Please note where "0" no data is present.

Averages CEC:
*Please note where "0" no data is present. CEC getting slower now.

Averages FSW-O:
*Please note where "0" no data is present. FSW-O getting quicker.

Averages by Visa office in the past 30 days:

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy rest of your weekend!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people,

My AOR is 30th March 2017
Medicals passed 2nd June
BG changed to IP1 from NA on 3rd June
BG changed to NA on 18th June
Docs section changed to "No additional documents required" on 14th July

Since then there has been no change in BG status to IP2 or NA, should we be worried or is it OK. I was concerned as lot of April AOR and even some from may have received PPR.

Me and my wife do have a lot of travel history and all together we had to submit 7 PCC for both of us from India, Sri Lanka, UK and USA. Do you think this could be reason for delay in our application?

Please do let us know your opinion and any action that we should take, it has been 116 days since AOR.

Thanks in advance.

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hello people,

My AOR is 30th March 2017
Medicals passed 2nd June
BG changed to IP1 from NA on 3rd June
BG changed to NA on 18th June
Docs section changed to "No additional documents required" on 14th July

Since then there has been no change in BG status to IP2 or NA, should we be worried or is it OK. I was concerned as lot of April AOR and even some from may have received PPR.

Me and my wife do have a lot of travel history and all together we had to submit 7 PCC for both of us from India, Sri Lanka, UK and USA. Do you think this could be reason for delay in our application?

Please do let us know your opinion and any action that we should take, it has been 116 days since AOR.

Thanks in advance.
Even me im stuck at NA from 38 days..

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Guys , nobody answered me. My additional document request went from being reviewed to uploaded after I called CIC. What does this mean, also I am not sure if I am in ip1 or 2 but BGC says in process ...

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied my GCMS notes just a week before my PPR is issued and got it in exactly 30 days. I was fortunate to see the whole detailed process of my complete application to the PPR since the notes was generated on the same day that they issued my PPR. I would share my analysis on how they process CEC applications.

Long words short, I think that they have 3 validation stages through the process:

0. The start of everything is medical pass. This triggers multiple processes to start including but not limited to criminality check. (29 days after the time you take your exam)

1. Program Assistant Review (10 days after medical pass)

a. This role does a very rough check on your files after your medical passes. (maybe this is R10)

2. Case Analyst Review (30 days after the Program Assistant Review)

a. To me this is the real and most important role that may send out procedural fairness letter (or the procedural fairness letter is sent by the immigration officer who knows..)

b. This role runs a thorough validation on your files and write a detailed report on what he/she find and submit the report to the immigration officer

c. This person also makes a rough decision of your eligibility A11.2 such as “Recommend Pass”

d. This person’s notes are long and are in details.

3. Immigration Officer Review (24 days after the Case Analyst Review)

a. The immigration officer makes the final decision based on the report gathered by the case analyst.

b. This role determines whether he/she is satisfied with your eligibility A11.2 and makes a final decision right after you pass A11.2.

c. Though this role’s notes are very short, according to the processing time during this stage, this role may also do a thorough validation on your files.

4. PPR send out (6 days after the Immigration Officer Review)

Details:

Day 16: Files transferred from Centralized Intake Office to CPC Vegreville

Day 28: Medical Passed. Criminality In Progress. RCMP submitted and passed on the same day. US Partner Biographic check submitted and passed on the same day.

Day 29: Files transferred from CPC Vegreville to CPC Ottawa

Day 38: Program Assistant Review - Candidate Eligibility at CPC Vegreville

Score met, Fees Paid, Med pass, R10 Pass, English Test Met (This is the earliest time I see the keyword R10 appears in the notes)

PCC Pass, RCMP Pass, Criminality – Recommend Pass

Day 56: My first GCMS note generated (I guess that the visa officer can see this message in their system)

Day 58: Biographic shared with the USA returned as Passed.

Day 68: Case Analyst Review - Class Eligibility(CEC) at CPC Ottawa

Reviewed everything that Program Assistant reviewed and

CRS Score Summary, Current status in Canada, Marital status, Medical Validity, Passport Validity, Work experience

A11.2 Recommend Pass

[To me, Case Analyst is the real person that does thorough validation of your application documents including researching your work experience through web-based search, calculating your work period in detail, confirming your annual salary, job description/NOC, full-time/part-time job type, employment letter, as well as validating your paystubs]

Day 92: Criminality Passed

Day 92: Officer Review – Eligibility at CPC Ottawa

Reviewed everything that Case Analyst reviewed and

Satisfied with the application without any concerns. Eligibility Pass - A11.2 Pass

[The officer is the real big CROWN guy who takes the detailed report from the case analyst, reviews the report and determines whether this application is okay or not. The officer will approve your application right after A11.2 passes. In my case, the final decision was made in 2 minutes after A11.2 passed.]

Day 92: Security is only mentioned here as not started through the whole GCMS note. No further details. It’s either withheld by them or never started…

Day 92: Final decision made, application approved. (This approval only shows in the GCMS notes)

Day 98: Ready For Visa email sent (This is PPR)

Day 98: Group Number Assigned (from other’s GCMS notes showing they seem to process Passport in batches/groups)

Day 99: (Digital) COPR Saved to The System and queued for printing

Day 99: (Digital) Counterfoil Saved to The System and queued for printing

I have never had a chance to dig into “Security” check as the GCMS notes did not mention anything.
Thanks Doge for this detailed write up. Clarifies a lot many doubts that some of us have. Just one question though, I called CIC last week and I was told by the agent that my medical, criminality and eligibility have been passed and security is yet to begin. Does this mean that i have passed the A11.2 check and the officers review? Also, my additional docs status changed from 'are being reviewed' to 'we do not need additional docs'. Not sure what to make out of these events that has happened. Will really appreciate your revert. Thanks