NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
I feel a bit better looking at your timeline. I will wait patiently now
AOR: March 4 2017
Medical Passed: June 6 2017
BG Status: NA since a long time. I guess IP1
Type of applicant: PNP Outland
BG - NA suggests that your completeness check is done and your file is undergoing security checks and the first eligibility review by the case analyst.....you are on a good track....all the best!

Reactions: doctor28

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Yes I ordered the notes since now 25days
My husband was asked for additional medical exams so medical passed on June 25th / AOR March 14th.

I asked about our application and the agent told us that's it's actually in CPC Ottawa under eligibility review. Our background check moved from ip1 to NA two days before medical passed and he said security check didn't start yet

Now no visibility I didn't want to call again as I don't want to delay my application more than it is already

have u tried to find out the hold up???gcms or cic agent any one??

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I got the golden email today!!!

CEC inland

AOR March 17th
Med Pass Apr 5th
Applied for GCMS notes on June 13th
PPR July 21st

BTW, I talked to the CIC agent who mentioned it's been approved in system on Monday but there is a delay between approve and PPR. A small detail I noticed is that when I log in to my cic account on early this week the page showed "Update" but when I view the application status page nothing has changed and it changed back to "Submitted" again ever since. Dont know if the detail mean anything.

It's the next step now, is there any tips for after PPR? Anyone may share their experience or clue? Truly appreciated.

Thanks very much for everyone's support in the forum and all the best for your application as well.
Hello, this your Write up is very nice although I am Sorry April 1st and still no Ppr I don't know if you can give me any advice based on your experience my details are below
Aor -April 1st
Additional document request( proof of travel history dependent - 2nd of June
Medical passed- 5th June
BGC - Ip1 to NA -6th of June
Additional document request 14th of June.
Document section on my acct changed to - we do not need additional document - 17th of June
Since 6th of June BGC has been NA
VO London

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
I applied my GCMS notes just a week before my PPR is issued and got it in exactly 30 days. I was fortunate to see the whole detailed process of my complete application to the PPR since the notes was generated on the same day that they issued my PPR. I would share my analysis on how they process CEC applications.

Long words short, I think that they have 3 validation stages through the process:

0. The start of everything is medical pass. This triggers multiple processes to start including but not limited to criminality check. (29 days after the time you take your exam)

1. Program Assistant Review (10 days after medical pass)

a. This role does a very rough check on your files after your medical passes. (maybe this is R10)

2. Case Analyst Review (30 days after the Program Assistant Review)

a. To me this is the real and most important role that may send out procedural fairness letter (or the procedural fairness letter is sent by the immigration officer who knows..)

b. This role runs a thorough validation on your files and write a detailed report on what he/she find and submit the report to the immigration officer

c. This person also makes a rough decision of your eligibility A11.2 such as “Recommend Pass”

d. This person’s notes are long and are in details.

3. Immigration Officer Review (24 days after the Case Analyst Review)

a. The immigration officer makes the final decision based on the report gathered by the case analyst.

b. This role determines whether he/she is satisfied with your eligibility A11.2 and makes a final decision right after you pass A11.2.

c. Though this role’s notes are very short, according to the processing time during this stage, this role may also do a thorough validation on your files.

4. PPR send out (6 days after the Immigration Officer Review)

Details:

Day 16: Files transferred from Centralized Intake Office to CPC Vegreville

Day 28: Medical Passed. Criminality In Progress. RCMP submitted and passed on the same day. US Partner Biographic check submitted and passed on the same day.

Day 29: Files transferred from CPC Vegreville to CPC Ottawa

Day 38: Program Assistant Review - Candidate Eligibility at CPC Vegreville

Score met, Fees Paid, Med pass, R10 Pass, English Test Met (This is the earliest time I see the keyword R10 appears in the notes)

PCC Pass, RCMP Pass, Criminality – Recommend Pass

Day 56: My first GCMS note generated (I guess that the visa officer can see this message in their system)

Day 58: Biographic shared with the USA returned as Passed.

Day 68: Case Analyst Review - Class Eligibility(CEC) at CPC Ottawa

Reviewed everything that Program Assistant reviewed and

CRS Score Summary, Current status in Canada, Marital status, Medical Validity, Passport Validity, Work experience

A11.2 Recommend Pass

[To me, Case Analyst is the real person that does thorough validation of your application documents including researching your work experience through web-based search, calculating your work period in detail, confirming your annual salary, job description/NOC, full-time/part-time job type, employment letter, as well as validating your paystubs]

Day 92: Criminality Passed

Day 92: Officer Review – Eligibility at CPC Ottawa

Reviewed everything that Case Analyst reviewed and

Satisfied with the application without any concerns. Eligibility Pass - A11.2 Pass

[The officer is the real big CROWN guy who takes the detailed report from the case analyst, reviews the report and determines whether this application is okay or not. The officer will approve your application right after A11.2 passes. In my case, the final decision was made in 2 minutes after A11.2 passed.]

Day 92: Security is only mentioned here as not started through the whole GCMS note. No further details. It’s either withheld by them or never started…

Day 92: Final decision made, application approved. (This approval only shows in the GCMS notes)

Day 98: Ready For Visa email sent (This is PPR)

Day 98: Group Number Assigned (from other’s GCMS notes showing they seem to process Passport in batches/groups)

Day 99: (Digital) COPR Saved to The System and queued for printing

Day 99: (Digital) Counterfoil Saved to The System and queued for printing

I have never had a chance to dig into “Security” check as the GCMS notes did not mention anything.
Hello, this your Write up is very nice although I am Sorry April 1st and still no Ppr I don't know if you can give me any advice based on your experience my details are below
Aor -April 1st
Medical passed- 5th June
Document section on my acct changed to - we do not need additional document - 17th of June
VO London

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Aor -April 1st
Medical passed- 5th June
VO London
Also when I called CIC on the 4th of July the agent said Eligibility -passed, medicals- passed, criminality - passed security not stated I also have travel history to US

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
have you been requested RCMP Certificate? I was asked to submit it on June 12 and I submitted it on June 22.
hi i have a question : what is rcmp? they asked me for schedule A.. and i am trying to fill it with no mistakes just am not sure about the exact days as i filled in the questionnaire in the begening .

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
have you been requested RCMP Certificate? I was asked to submit it on June 12 and I submitted it on June 22.
hi i have a question : what is rcmp? they asked me for schedule A.. and i am trying to fill it with no mistakes just am not sure about the exact days as i filled in the questionnaire in the begening .

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Yes I ordered the notes since now 25days
My husband was asked for additional medical exams so medical passed on June 25th / AOR March 14th.

I asked about our application and the agent told us that's it's actually in CPC Ottawa under eligibility review. Our background check moved from ip1 to NA two days before medical passed and he said security check didn't start yet

Now no visibility I didn't want to call again as I don't want to delay my application more than it is already
thanks...BTW do u think dey screen everyone for security??? As u can see from above post someone ordered there GCMS and it was clearly stated dey havent started security??i called them last week and dey said d same my security and eligibilty hasnt started...MY timeline is in signature..

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
they said i passed criminality security and eligibility is pending...but am confused does security is for evryone???
they said i passed criminality security and eligibility is pending...but am confused does security is for evryone???
I don't think so, only very few are picked for detailed security checks depending on their travel history and other security related factors. Eligibility is the key I guess, once Eligibility is cleared the things get very smooth.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Security is for everyone but extensive security is for the ones who are flagged.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
thanks...BTW do u think dey screen everyone for security??? As u can see from above post someone ordered there GCMS and it was clearly stated dey havent started security??i called them last week and dey said d same my security and eligibilty hasnt started...MY timeline is in signature..
Security check is done for everyone but the big screen is done in certain cases. For my side they said eligibility is on going so let's see for the moment 25 days or more under NA

bijjas

Jul 22, 2017
Hi,
I submitted eAPR on March09th2017 and waiting for PPR
Current Background check is changed from IP to NA, not sure how much time is going to take.

Can someone add me to whats app group...