Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
A
Please help me identify IP1 or IP2...........Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any news???

Sachin81

Jun 15, 2017
@KNIGHTRIDER14 I am new to this forum. Could anyone clarify me this, please? I have got ITA under Express entry Ontario PNP and have been here in Canada for 4 years. I got my Indian Police clearance certificate ( PCC ) , but do I also need to upload Candian Police clearance certificate ( PCC ) ?
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
@KNIGHTRIDER14 I am new to this forum. Could anyone clarify me this, please? I have got ITA under Express entry Ontario PNP and have been here in Canada for 4 years. I got my Indian Police clearance certificate ( PCC ) , but do I also need to upload Candian Police clearance certificate ( PCC ) ?
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.
u have to get a PCC for any country u visited/stayed for last 10 years(be it short trips or long,watever adds up to six months u have to submit)which means u have to include RCMP with ur application.

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u have to get a PCC for any country u visited/stayed for last 10 years(be it short trips or long,watever adds up to six months u have to submit)which means u have to include RCMP with ur application.
I applied under EE and have lived in Canada for 5 years and never had to upload a PCC for Canada. The government has access to info about people's criminal history if they live here I though, therefore no need to include it. I could be wrong but I definitely never had to submit one.

Reactions: Sachin81

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
I applied under EE and have lived in Canada for 5 years and never had to upload a PCC for Canada. The government has access to info about people's criminal history if they live here I though, therefore no need to include it. I could be wrong but I definitely never had to submit one.
well mainly canada is a country, so if you live there or lived there, you should include it. becase they ask you the pcc for the actual country of residece and + all the countries where you spent 6 months or more ( even seperatly , 1 month + 2 + 3 )

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well mainly canada is a country, so if you live there or lived there, you should include it. becase they ask you the pcc for the actual country of residece and + all the countries where you spent 6 months or more ( even seperatly , 1 month + 2 + 3 )
This is what CIC says:

"How to get a police certificate - Canada

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

If you live in Canada:

The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions."

It clearly says that you do NOT need to provide a PCC for Canada for permanent residence application.

Reactions: Sachin81

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
Any FSWO candidates planning to land without a job? I'm just tired of ppl advising it out of that. I'm NOC 4163 just in case.