Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

AOR 19th March
IP2 24th June
Awaiting PPR

Do you guys have any idea when there'll be another bulk issuing of PPRs like last week? hoping I'd get a PPR this week.

Cheers!
Are you from Sri Lanka?

atgeo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
My BGC changed to IP2 yesterday (We are processing your background check). My AOR is March 30, 2017.

Timeline:
Medicals passed: May 31
NBG (IP1): June 1
NA: June 2
IP2: July 2

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
BG just got changed to IP2 today!!!
FSWO
AOR 25th March
Med 25th May
BG IP1 to NA 30th May
BG NA to IP2 3rd July
98 days over

PPR??

Yayyyyy!!!

jiaweimartinguo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My time line
march 3 AOR
medical passed march 25
N/A May 5
additional doc required June 27
additional doc submitted June 29
IP2 June 30
PPR ?

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
Hey all, stuck at NA, timeline is in the signature. Anyone knows how to contact IRCC from outside Canada, even through an international call? I have kids and I really hope we get any feedback before the deadline to pay for their school tuition in Cairo

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
Hey all, stuck at NA, timeline is in the signature. Anyone knows how to contact IRCC from outside Canada, even through an international call? I have kids and I really hope we get any feedback before the deadline to pay for their school tuition in Cairo
M also stuck in NA since submission in March..its really a scary feeling

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
M also stuck in NA since submission in March..its really a scary feeling
Yes!! the bad part is, my spouse had numorous visits to Canada as a visitor and in total they amount to more than 6 months. he wasn't convinced he needed a PC for it and lately I heard some people got rejected for similar situations. Now I am having this heavy weight on my shoulders. I really wish we get any feedback soon regardless of the result!

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
Yes!! the bad part is, my spouse had numorous visits to Canada as a visitor and in total they amount to more than 6 months. he wasn't convinced he needed a PC for it and lately I heard some people got rejected for similar situations. Now I am having this heavy weight on my shoulders. I really wish we get any feedback soon regardless of the result!
Yeah i know what you mean..they make us stress..hope we hear something soon

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:
*The busiest month ever recorded on the tracker.

Passport Request by day in June:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*The bad news is that it has been over 6 months for PNP Inland and Outland for Janauary and there hundreds of applicants who are still waiting, applicants are also waiting from December and even some from November. This is becoming a trend. For PNP Paper-bases processing is not far off (**for some at least) compared to e-APR applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*PNP Outland/Inland are also remain pretty much untouched.

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*Last week we saw over 90 Passport Requests in a 24 period, mainly for March.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source" https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow as there were a lot of OINP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Finally! Slightly belated.... but Happy Canada Day!

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I'm getting concerned about my application.

- Submitted PR application 18/March
- AOR 18/March
- ZERO change to my profile

Based on other posts, I should have seen some level of progress by now (e.g. medicals passed, additional doc requests, etc)
Is this normal (107 days) and no change??

dinobec

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Hi all,

Not sure if anyone has the answer in this thread but worth a try.

I received my COPR last week, all the information is correct ie. dates, passport details, COB etc. The only thing that's incorrect is the COR (country of residence) where it says "Canada." I left Canada in November 2016 and have been living outside the country for the past 7 months. Although I do still have "ties" to Canada ie bank accounts, 2016 taxes, Canadian partner etc.

Do you think this will cause any issue? I've read that minor details like eye colour and even entry and exit dates can be amended at the border when you land. But I haven't found any information on incorrect COR.

Anyone heard of similar situation or have any advice?

AOR: 13th March
Medical & IP1: 4th April
NA: 4th May
IP2: 27th May
PPR: 30th May
Application Approved: 26th June
COPR: 29th June