+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

drummerlover33

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hey all, stuck at NA, timeline is in the signature. Anyone knows how to contact IRCC from outside Canada, even through an international call? I have kids and I really hope we get any feedback before the deadline to pay for their school tuition in Cairo
Hi, interestingly my AOR is also Mar 23 and I'm also stuck in NA. If you'll look at andy108's latest report, PPR's have been pretty slow for that day. Maybe it has something to do with that?

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Very nice post @andy. Just one question though, this immi tracker is for all the applicants who have applied to canada under different streams or for those who have registered in it ?
Please guide

johnjohny

Feb 10, 2017
AOR MArch 7
medical passed March 23
BG just changed to in processing (ip2)

if I get PPR before BOWP will I get the refund for BOWP?

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
Regarding passport stamping for FSW-O candidates, by when do we need to make our first entry? Within 6 months? Say I get COPR by 15th July, I have to enter Canada by 15th January?? Plz help, need this to plan resignation and all :)

ZDMHH

Jun 8, 2017
Dear all.
I noticed a change in my application status account.
The "date read" section for online application submission changed from 15th march to july 2nd.
AOR is 15 th march.
Dont know what does it mean?????????

udaisv1

Dec 23, 2016
Dear all.
I noticed a change in my application status account.
The "date read" section for online application submission changed from 15th march to july 2nd.
AOR is 15 th march.
Dont know what does it mean?????????
No, it has nothing to do with CIC. It is the date read by you. If you go inside application details and open that message again today, then you will see the date read as today.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Regarding passport stamping for FSW-O candidates, by when do we need to make our first entry? Within 6 months? Say I get COPR by 15th July, I have to enter Canada by 15th January?? Plz help, need this to plan resignation and all :)
Yup, you are right. It is 6 months after the stamping date or 1 year after the medicals - whatever comes first.

Reactions: Missi24

abi2712

Jun 27, 2017
FSW Inland March 16th

My Medicals passed and BG was in process for last 1.5 months.

I opened my account today and my BG status has changed from In Progress to Not Applicable, but I did not receive any update through email.

I am not sure what is meant by the BG status changing to NA after going into In Progress :| Kind of worried ...
Nothing to worry about. This is standard. At this stage CIC do a number of checks and this is normally referred to IP1 by applicants. Once the checks have been cleared your BGC will go to in progress again and after that you normally receive a PPR order. (This is as per the norm that many forum users have been reporting but you can never really know for sure)

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
Hi, interestingly my AOR is also Mar 23 and I'm also stuck in NA. If you'll look at andy108's latest report, PPR's have been pretty slow for that day. Maybe it has something to do with that?
Maybe.. let's keep updating each other then.. hopefully we will get sth soon!

JohnDobski

Jul 24, 2016
question about photos,

In the PPR email, they ask to submit two photos with name and DOB. The photographer put stamp on only one of the photos and said that I should put the name and dob myself on the back of the photo. Is that correct? They told me that they have been doing photos for pr and thats how it's done

question about mailing address,

I want to have the extra security of putting in the mailing address of the postal office for pick up. Is it possible to do so? If it does not correspond to the mailing address in your application.

Anyone has any experience?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Yes looking forward for tomorrow :)

Yes I am, I guess you're too?

Yep ! i've sent Ottawa an email to ask about the status of my application cause i coulnd find out how to catch an agent on the phone hope they will reply

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
question about photos,

In the PPR email, they ask to submit two photos with name and DOB. The photographer put stamp on only one of the photos and said that I should put the name and dob myself on the back of the photo. Is that correct? They told me that they have been doing photos for pr and thats how it's done

question about mailing address,

I want to have the extra security of putting in the mailing address of the postal office for pick up. Is it possible to do so? If it does not correspond to the mailing address in your application.

Anyone has any experience?

Well you can write the name on your own. There is no rule which says you can't. It has to be stamped by photographer, that's all.
For the second question, no idea.

Take care