FSWO

AOR march 6
Medical passed April 22
BGC we are processing you BGC..April 22
Around May 8th medical changed to not needed
RCMP request may 17
RCMP reminder request June 3
RCMP uploaded June 6
June 20 cic account updated action required but when I called cic agent she said it's just a technical glitch and that's when she told June 20 I passed E, S and C and they are deciding on medicals

Thanks!
I think you are still in Ip1 but there were cases where the status never changed to not applicable nor Ip2 and people got their PPRs.
You already passed most of the categories! That's a good sign! I know is hard but you must be patient :) Sometimes no news is good news.

Last edited:
Reactions: sea83

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
I think you are still in Ip1 but there were cases where the status never changed to not applicable nor Ip2 and people got their PPRs.
You already passed most of the categories! That's a good sign! I know is hard but you must be patient :) Sometimes no news is good news.
Thank you!

saikumarch

Jun 27, 2014
I am not sure if I ever noticed in my profile but there was a question mark added at the application summary. When I click, it says "The dependents listed include all those you put your application. They may or may not coming to Canada if we approve your application"

Is it usual to everybody?

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
I am not sure if I ever noticed in my profile but there was a question mark added at the application summary. When I click, it says "The dependents listed include all those you put your application. They may or may not coming to Canada if we approve your application"

They added this today.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017

yes same message in my profile.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
My BGC was NA at the beginning then went to "processing, will let you know if we need more information"
does it mean I am at BGC-P1 or BGC-P2?

knowing that, BG never showed "processing , will let you know when we start BG checking which" which means IP1 never happened

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
hi guys,
when i receive my PPR i assume i have 15 days to submit my passport,my question is can i submit to vfs from any part of the country and enter return address as my home???

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems there haven't been a lot of PPR's for March applicants lately. Hope it starts to rain by the end of the month though.
If you look at the tracker it looks like a lot of March folks have gotten to IP2 in the last week, so perhaps many PPR's at the end of the month/early July? Hoping for the best!

sahiljindal

Jun 27, 2017
hello guys
can someone please me some suggestions on my profile status. here is my timeline:
ita 11th jan
aor 14th march
medicals passed 9th may
status changed to we are review the additional documents you provided on 9th june with b/g check still not applicable
status changed again on 20th june to we donot need any additional documents with b/g check changed to "we are processing your backgroung check and will send message if we need any information.
please advice me about current stage of my application ...
thanxxxxx
please tell me how to join watsapp group ???
my file is processed by a consultant and she never sent me any status showing any changes in background check before 20th june. so I m a bit confused whether it is ip1 or ip2. I cannot access my account so dnt know if there was any such change before 20th june. guys plz advice whether it is ip1 or ip2.......

i have a second question regarding ppr. is there any change in your cic profile when they send u ppr request ( in final decision or elegibility clause) or it remains same.....

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
For all the experts here: I am an FSW inland applicant and got my AOR on March 15th. My medical status has not changed since then. It still shows "not needed" while I can see the status of many others have changed to "passed". Should I worry :(? Thank you so much in advance.

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
For all the experts here: I am an FSW inland applicant and got my AOR on March 15th. My medical status has not changed since then. It still shows "not needed" while I can see the status of many others have changed to "passed". Should I worry :(? Thank you so much in advance.
Do you have a nomination? Pnp ?