We got the similar timeline.
Mine:
CEC Inland
AOR March 22nd
MedPassed:April 19th.
BGC: IP1 since April 19th.

Primary Office: CPC Ottawa
Secondary Office: CPC Vegreville

From the tracker, I can see that it seems that they have been busy processing FSW applications recently (in the past few weeks) and probably forgot CECs :'(

Hello doge, I have the same e-AOR date as yours and I am CEC inland as well. My application is also no update since I passed medical and the back ground check changed to IP1 around April 11. I'm keeping my eye on your application's progress =)

Layla1234

Jan 23, 2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Hi. Is anyone in the below timeline?

AOR-March 23
Medical Passed - April 21
Background Check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Visa Type - CEC inland

Please add me in Whatsapp group
Hi krishramesh, I have a similar timeline as yours too, except, my back ground check says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Little different from yours.
I will keep an eye on yours too!

krishramesh

Jun 12, 2017
Hi krishramesh, I have a similar timeline as yours too, except, my back ground check says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Little different from yours.
Hi Layla, Sure. I believe you are one step ahead of me. Let's hope for the best soon :)

KatelynW

May 25, 2017
Toronto
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
21-04-2017
Same here! CEC inland, March 22 AOR, no update after medical passed on 22nd April...

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
I am a cec applicant.

AOR 17th March.

My background remained " The next step is to conduct the background check" after my medical passed. Today I checked and it is showing in progress. Is it IP1 or IP2?

Thanks.

adityahbk

Feb 8, 2017

AOR 4th March,
BGP1 - 04/04/2017
BGNA -07/04/2017
BGP2- 06/06/2017
PPR - 9th June.

Gave my passport for COPR today.
How long does COPR take ?

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi. Is anyone in the below timeline?

AOR-March 23
Medical Passed - April 21
Background Check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Visa Type - CEC inland

Please add me in Whatsapp group
I had the exact same timeline but I checked today and it is showing in progress. We will contact you if we need more information.

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Hey Doge, thanks for responding. Nice to hear that you too share my same timeline. How did you find the Primary & Secondary office details? Is there any use if we call them and ask for
status ?
I got this from my GCMS notes which was ordered right after I passed my medical.
At the beginning of the submission, the application's primary office was Central Intake Office and secondary office was CPC Vegreville.
On April 8, they switched, the application's primary office became CPC Vegreville and secondary office became Central Intake Office.
On April 20, the application's primary office became CPC Ottawa and secondary office became CPC Vegreville.

I think that they will at least disclose the current office which processes your application if you ask them through email.

krishramesh

Jun 12, 2017
I got this from my GCMS notes which was ordered right after I passed my medical.
At the beginning of the submission, the application's primary office was Central Intake Office and secondary office was CPC Vegreville.
On April 8, they switched, the application's primary office became CPC Vegreville and secondary office became Central Intake Office.
On April 20, the application's primary office became CPC Ottawa and secondary office became CPC Vegreville.

I think that they will at least disclose the current office which processes your application if you ask them through email.
Thanks Doge

Reactions: doge

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Hello doge, I have the same e-AOR date as yours and I am CEC inland as well. My application is also no update since I passed medical and the back ground check changed to IP1 around April 11. I'm keeping my eye on your application's progress =)
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one. Since your medical passed earlier than mine, I think you should hear from them hopefully soon. I'll keep an eye on your progress and update mine in my signature too.

Last edited:

Canada-Ontario

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Excuse me. I am really worried about my application. I was wondering if someone could help me?
FSW- Inland
AOR: March 10th
Medical Passed: April 29th
Background Check: NA( I do not remember the exat date of the change)
It is more than three months, but they did not ask for Schedule A. Does it mean that I should wait for IP2?I do not even know my application has passed IP 1 or not?
Please give me some adviceq
Hello Surena,
I believe you were at IP1 at some point after your medical passed and you did not notice it as this happened to a couple of March FSW-inland applicants. After medical pass their background status changed to IP1 for only a couple of days before turning to NA. I believe you are very close to get IP2 and you should see it soon. I recommend ordering GCMS notes as it's been 3 months since you've applied. Your background might change to IP2 after ordering GCMS notes as officers usually try to sum up all their findings before generating GCMS notes.
Good luck,

Last edited:

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello Surena,
I believe you were at IP1 at some point after your medical passed and you did not notice it as this happened to a couple of March FSW-inland applicants. After medical pass their background status was at IP1 for a couple of days only before turning to NA. I believe you are very close to get IP2 and you should see it soon. I recommend ordering GCMS notes as it's been 3 months since you applied. Your back ground might change to IP2 after ordering GCMS notes as the officers usually try to sum up all their findings before generating GCMS notes.
Good luck,
Thank you so much. I do appreciate your response. I have two more questions. Is it possible to be asked for Schedule A at this stage that my BGC is N/A?
The second question is that my eligibilty requirements have not been met yet! It says they're reviewing that. Do you still think that I'm close to IP2, whereas the eligibility hasn't been met yet?
Have a great day buddy! :)

Last edited: