+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Hi Friends,

I had my Additional Documents column status as "Being reviewed".

Today, it shows me that your documents are being uploaded.

my BG check remains same as we are processing your BG Check. Final Decision is in progress.

Is this the same case to all? Please help me with your updates

Thanks
I noticed the same thing.

I uploaded additional documents: documents uploaded
Then after two days: documents being reviewed
The same day it went back to: documents uploaded.
Not sure what it is. It could be that a second person needs to look at them before moving to the next step or it could be just a glitch...just my two cents

Canada-Ontario

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much. I do appreciate your response. I have two more questions. Is it possible to ask me for Schedule A at this stage that my BGC is N/A?
The second question is that my eligibilty requirements have not been met yet! It says they're reviewing that. Do you still think that I'm close to IP2, whereas the eligibility hasn't been met yet?
Have a great day buddy! :)
I don't know about schedule A.

Based on the comments I saw in this forum I believe your eligibility is currently under review as this happens during NA background process. I think when the background changes to IP2 it means that the eligibility requirement is passed. However in the CIC account you might don't see anything about your eligibility being passed when your background changes to IP2 and it might show "we are processing your eligibility" up to the final stage.
I think you are close to IP2 because NA stage usually take one month in average.

You have a great day as well. :)

Reactions: Surena

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
My status went to NA on June 6th after two months of wait after medical passed. Don't tell me I need to wait another month for IP2 :(:confused::mad:

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
My status went to NA on June 6th after two months of wait after medical passed. Don't tell me I need to wait another month for IP2 :(:confused::mad:
Did they ask about Schedule A? Could you please give more info about your AOR,...?
Is it possible to be asked for Schedule A at this stage that my BGC is N/A?
Thanks

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
Did they ask about Schedule A? Could you please give more info about your AOR,...?
Is it possible to be asked for Schedule A at this stage that my BGC is N/A?
Thanks
My AOR is 8th of March. They only asked me for travel history, not Schedule A. I don't think they ask everyone for Schedule A. I don't know when they ask for Schedule A tho.

Layla1234

Jan 23, 2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one. Since your medical passed earlier than mine, I think you should hear from them hopefully soon. I'll keep an eye on your progress and update mine in my signature too.
Hi doge, thanks for the encouragement!
I hope so.. I had a bad luck with CIC last time when I applied for PGWP.. It took almost for 6 months to get approved and they told me my application was randomly selected and sent for special investigation. I could neither do anything nor leave Canada so it was a very very hard time. Ultimately I sought for local MP's help. So I hope I won't fall under an exceptional case again!

KatelynW. krishramesh
Let's hope for the best! I will inform as soon as I get any update =)

Reactions: doge

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
I just got an email to send my resume and supplementary form?What does it mean?my background check is on N/A now.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
CV is being requested more often.

Supplementary form did they mention form number? Travel history?

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
CV is being requested more often.

Supplementary form did they mention form number? Travel history?
Hi. Thank you fo your response. Not really. That's a different form with a table. They want me to give some info regarding my research papers, thesis, supervisors, and which company I would work if I go back to my home country one day!
I do not get it. What will happen after? My BGC is on N/A now, so what would be the next step? I'm super stressed. Please help me

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Hi doge, thanks for the encouragement!
I hope so.. I had a bad luck with CIC last time when I applied for PGWP.. It took almost for 6 months to get approved and they told me my application was randomly selected and sent for special investigation. I could neither do anything nor leave Canada so it was a very very hard time. Ultimately I sought for local MP's help. So I hope I won't fall under an exceptional case again!

KatelynW. krishramesh
Let's hope for the best! I will inform as soon as I get any update =)
I am in the same situation. My medical passed on April 7. A CEC inland applicant with AOR on March 3. Since then nothing changed. BG is NA since April 7. Not even changed to IP1 or NS

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi. Thank you fo your response. Not really. That's a different form with a table. They want me to give some info regarding my research papers, thesis, supervisors, and which company I would work if I go back to my home country one day!
I do not get it. What will happen after? My BGC is on N/A now, so what would be the next step? I'm super stressed. Please help me
Well my understanding that would be an additional specific step in your background check, once you provide it back, after certain amount of time your status will switch back to ip2. I would not really worry about it.

ADRs are common thing.

Good luck

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well my understanding that would be an additional specific step in your background check, once you provide it back, after certain amount of time your status will switch back to ip2. I would not really worry about it.

ADRs are common thing.

Good luck
Thank you again. Do you know why there's a specific additional step in my BGC?does it mean there's a problem with my application? I also wanna know if they have evaluated my work experience letter or not?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Thank you again. Do you know why there's a specific additional step in my BGC?does it mean there's a problem with my application? I also wanna know if they have evaluated my work experience letter or not?
Don't worry, these docs are usually asked from all the candidates who are PhD and/or in research domain.
Best of luck.

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hey have you ordered GCMS notes? If not, I recommend you doing that. Because if you've seen my timeline (scroll back a couple pages to last Friday when I got PPR), you'll see that it only took 2 days for me to go from N/A to IP2. I highly suspected the fact that ordering GCMS triggered everything for me - maybe because the VO/Analyst didn't feel like updating anything in the CIC account until the very end. I also emailed CPC-Ottawa in May and they confirmed their office had my application. But then again, it's all pure speculation at this point, I'll for sure share the actual details when I do receive my notes. For now, just keep calm, have faith and wait for PPR :)

Reactions: coolrc_04