+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

ramkyvicky

Dec 19, 2016
I got a PPR mail on June 5th and submitted my passports on 8th. And now I have got another similar email (same as PPR ) on June 9th.

So I m confused. Is it a glitch in cic portal or some other issue. Anybody experienced the same, pls share. Thanks.
Even i received one today. I would not worry too much and see it more of a reminder.. Cheers!

ramkyvicky

Dec 19, 2016
Can some one please add me to whatsapp grp pls or pm me any invitation to join chat. (March AOR).Looks like every time post this request to add me in grp, its missed some how :(

9962312781 (india)

Stream and details in my signature

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
I believe you are currently in IP1 (BGC in progress on Apr 22 in your timeline)
For Mar 6 AOR-expect to wait about 1 month for PPR after IP1 completed/RCMP request.
Thanks StonicStone.

Does it go by exact date now? hmmm...so it could be that March 20 th AOR for example get processed faster. Is it based on a trend?

We have similar timeline but I got the RCMP request :) I saw that you are now at IP2, hopefully you'll get PPR soon.

Thanks!

roger_cat

Oct 1, 2016
Thanks. Full processing was done in CIO Sydney and CPC Ottawa. PPR email from Ottawa with instructions to submit passport in local VO.
Hi Guys!
Does anyone know the difference between "Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)" and "Central Intake Office - Sydney, Nova Scotia".
I sent an email yesterday to "CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca" in order to know where my files were, and it changed. Thanks for your help!

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Hi Guys!
Does anyone know the difference between "Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)" and "Central Intake Office - Sydney, Nova Scotia".
I sent an email yesterday to "CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca" in order to know where my files were, and it changed. Thanks for your help!
I quote this from someone I forgot. With due thanks to him/her

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG (usually known as IP1). Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at CPC will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again (usually known as IP2). This is where PPR (Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

I personally second this thought. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Missi24

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
Mine still says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.". I haven't been asked to submit additional documents either.
Must be the step before going to "we do not need additional....". Auto-updates I guess.. don't worry

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
Congrats to those who got their PPRs yesterday. Guess mid-March FSWO AORs are getting their PPRs now, so for 24-26 March guys like me, 8-10 days to go!! ,

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Thanks StonicStone.

Does it go by exact date now? hmmm...so it could be that March 20 th AOR for example get processed faster. Is it based on a trend?

We have similar timeline but I got the RCMP request :) I saw that you are now at IP2, hopefully you'll get PPR soon.

Thanks!
No, it is not entirely based on trend even though CEC applicants are currently enjoying the fastest turnaround. Other factors could include speed of security clearance, travel history, military/gov background..to name a few.

Reactions: sea83

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Guys, got the PPR..

Timeline :
AOR March 7
Medical June 7
BG IP 1 March 27
PPR June 10
CEC Outland

No NA2 and no IP2 for me.

Thank you everyone, believe me its just matter of time. All of you will get sooner or later.

Good luck all :)