+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Juliby

Jun 9, 2017
Hello Everyone, I just joined the forum though I have been reading through a couple of times.

My timeline is as follows:
AOR - March 27
Medicals Passed - May 30
Background check currently N/A

I also noticed 'review of additional documents' changed to 'the additional documents you provided are being reviewed'. I am a bit surprised because I had no request for additional documents. I am wondering if anyone had the same issue.

Congrats to all those that got PPR. I'm really looking forward to that golden mail.

abnim

Jan 5, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Doc's Request.
14-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Med's Done....
14-05-2017
Hello All,
Congrats to all who received PPR and my best wishes to all who are awaiting PPR.
Since I am newbie to this thread, sharing the details
Country of Residence :UAE
Nationality - India
AOR-March 16
Medical Passed - May 12(tentative)
Background Check- NA(Date not known)
Visa Type - FSW

It would be great to know if there is someone who is following this thread with same timelines and place of residence.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thanks StonicStone.

Does it go by exact date now? hmmm...so it could be that March 20 th AOR for example get processed faster. Is it based on a trend?

We have similar timeline but I got the RCMP request :) I saw that you are now at IP2, hopefully you'll get PPR soon.

Thanks!
You can check on the tracker, like lets take March AOR as an example:

You see thats pretty even among all dates.

The preference is given to CEC which is very obvious.

Reactions: abnim and sea83

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello All,
Congrats to all who received PPR and my best wishes to all who are awaiting PPR.
Since I am newbie to this thread, sharing the details
Country of Residence :UAE
Nationality - India
AOR-March 16
Medical Passed - May 12(tentative)
Background Check- NA(Date not known)
Visa Type - FSW

It would be great to know if there is someone who is following this thread with same timelines and place of residence.
Please check here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/march-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

Reactions: abnim

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
Hello Everyone, I just joined the forum though I have been reading through a couple of times.

My timeline is as follows:
AOR - March 27
Medicals Passed - May 30
Background check currently N/A

I also noticed 'review of additional documents' changed to 'the additional documents you provided are being reviewed'. I am a bit surprised because I had no request for additional documents. I am wondering if anyone had the same issue.

Congrats to all those that got PPR. I'm really looking forward to that golden mail.
I had the same issue, it got changed to "we do not need additional documents" in a couple of days. Keep looking, nothing to worry..

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:

Passport Request by month June up to date:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*PNP Inland and Outland are almost non touched, a lot of cases are not active as people just not getting any kind of update from CIC (the same also applies to December 2016)

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Please note CEC and FSW outland/inland have been processed actively this is especially true for CEC. PNP Outland/Inland are also remain pretty much untouched.

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:
*Please note we have seen some quick Passport Requests (~65 days) this months. Which is a positive sign.

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source for these reports: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average waiting time to PPR By STREAM:

Source for this reports: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Cheers everyone and enjoy the weekend (for some its a long weekend)!

BharatJain

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hi guys,

Here's my timeline:

AOR 8 March
Medicals Passed 1 May
BG NA 5 May
BG IP2 11 June

FSW Outland. Should I expect PPR email soon?