+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
ronu008 said:
How many people whose status hasnt changed since medical passed.

eAPR date 4 March 2017
Medical passed on around 7 April.
BG status is "Next step is to conduct Background check"

Ever since then, my status hasnt changed. I submitted RCMP and home PCC upfront. Its been a month now and looks like they havent started BG check yet. Any reason? Anyone else in the same boat?
same here , AOR 21 March
meds passed - 7 April

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
ronu008 said:
How many people whose status hasnt changed since medical passed.

eAPR date 4 March 2017
Medical passed on around 7 April.

Ever since then, my status hasnt changed. I submitted RCMP and home PCC upfront. Its been a month now and looks like they havent started BG check yet. Any reason? Anyone else in the same boat?
me! It's been 25 days since my medical passed date.

GuiBrazuca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Guys,
hope everyone is doing fine!

Does any of you know why medicals for PNP applicants if taking too long? Does it mean that since the day we submitted it to CIC its untouched?

Cheers!

Mosh404

Apr 26, 2017
munn@ said:
same here , AOR 21 March
meds passed - 7 April
AOR 17-03-2017
MED PASSED-06-04-2017
so if mine shows " we are processing your bg check" is this ip2?

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.

ronu008

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Mosh404 said:
YES I DID.
Whats your current status? is it "in progress" or "Next step is to conduct Background check (NBG)" ? IF you have submit RCMP upfront then it should be NBG and not in progress.

Kawalrandhawa

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Layla1234 said:
Congratulations!! I applied with the same NOC as yours! It's encouraging to hear a good news from someone with the similar professional background. I hope I get there soon too. Enjoy your weekend! :)
Thanks and Good Luck. :)

Mosh404

Apr 26, 2017
ronu008 said:
Whats your current status? is it "in progress" or "Next step is to conduct Background check (NBG)" ? IF you have submit RCMP upfront then it should be NBG and not in progress.

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

THIS IS how it looks now

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Guys, how do you get to know which office process your application? I would like to get to know which process mine... it's been 48 days since my AOR and still no updates :'(

angela828

Apr 19, 2017
Mosh404 said:
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

THIS IS how it looks now

Looks like, the next step is PPR. Hopefully, you will receive the golden mail soon.

May I know your timline?