28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Mosh404 said:
AOR 17-03-2017
MED PASSED-06-04-2017
so if mine shows " we are processing your bg check" is this ip2?

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.

Mosh404 said:
I DID CALGARY POLICE SERVICE CRIMINAL BG CHECK UPFRONT AND SUBMITED
IMHO, I think this is IP1 because I think that a Canadian regional police BG check is not sufficient for the IRCC to clear your background check. They will conduct a BG check anyway through RCMP unless the upfront RCMP bg check is submitted.

Anyway, I could totally be wrong. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
In case of CEC and FSW-I it RCMP is a pre-PPR request... many people reported here

bh1978

Feb 22, 2017
Hello...
one question.... In filling PR application after ITA, there is "personal activity" section which asks to list activity in past 10 years.
It says also "list any organization you have supported, been a member of or been associated with at any time. Include any potential, social or student organization and professional associations".
If I have been employed by private companies only, it means I should only provide last 10 years period not older than 10 year... yes?
I mean being employed by a private company or the period of study, if it is for 15 years ago, do not need to be mentioned in this part.
Please comment.

cxyoung

Mar 17, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
LANDED..........
Soon!!!!!
Anford said:
Guys, how do you get to know which office process your application? I would like to get to know which process mine... it's been 48 days since my AOR and still no updates :'(
Hi,

We almost have same timeline. We submitted our e-apr March 7, 2017 and yet no update. Waiting too long is killing me! Im PNP nova scotia. What should be the next step that we are waiting?

Cheers!

Latif90

Apr 13, 2017
Anford said:
Guys, how do you get to know which office process your application? I would like to get to know which process mine... it's been 48 days since my AOR and still no updates :'(
Is the application moving even though there is no change in statuses?? Would it have moved from CIO Sydney ?

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
Anford said:
You can either call them or e-mail them.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-know-my-visa-office-t483613.0.html
Scroll down there's a format if you're e-mailing.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
I have the below status since my AOR 22 March 2017!
What does it mean? I didn't even pass the medical.

And why the BG is NA
And Additional docs are NA ?
Medical exam : I don't need a medical exam ?

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Jumban

Apr 17, 2017
DIbraheem said:
I have the below status since my AOR 22 March 2017!
What does it mean? I didn't even pass the medical.

And why the BG is NA
And Additional docs are NA ?
Medical exam : I don't need a medical exam ?

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Dont worry. My AOR was on march 23rd....medicals passed 27th April, Thursday..... so you shud get yours in next week....

atit

Jan 20, 2014
Hi folks,
Sorry for joining late.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help

Which state I am in?

Can you add me on whatsapp group?+16472485254