Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
the text is clear :( i just didnt understand what MI2 required means
I strongly recommend take help from seniors. It's now or never for you.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
they all recommanded to raise an inquiry which i already done, i have also asked a lawyer to help me im waiting for his feedback
Hope for the best !!

Reactions: Maryz

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
the text is clear :( i just didnt understand what MI2 required means
It's sad and scary. It's mentioned in the IRCC website that both MEC and CRS should meet. Unless the cut-off CRS at ITA is met a candidate might be in the pool but the ITA is not justified.

However, don't lose hope. See what your lawyer and other experts say about it. Also discuss with them if this can possibly be considered as a 'misrepresentation' by IRCC and what your strategy should be in such a situation. Keep us posted about your situation. Wish you success and all the very best.

Last edited:

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
It's sad and scary. It's mentioned in the IRCC website that both MEC and CRS should meet. Unless the cut-off CRS at ITA is met a candidate might be in the pool but the ITA is not justified. It appears that 'MI2' means criteria set by a particular set of 'Ministerial Instructions' based on which your application will be reviewed and decision made.

However, don't lose hope. See what your lawyer and other experts say about it. Also discuss with them if this can possibly be considered as a 'misrepresentation' by IRCC and what your strategy should be in such a situation. Keep us posted about your situation. Wish you success and all the very best.

My question is why is it taking all that time if it's a refusal ? actually my CRS is bellow the min required for the ITAc by -14, my only hope is that might be french primary language can support otherwise there's no issue. I clrearly explained the confusion by email to CPC Ottawa as my case is there actually but honestly im disapointed

Ps_vp

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
My question is why is it taking all that time if it's a refusal ? actually my CRS is bellow the min required for the ITAc by -14, my only hope is that might be french primary language can support otherwise there's no issue. I clrearly explained the confusion by email to CPC Ottawa as my case is there actually but honestly im disapointed
Where is your file at the moment?? Ottawa or local Visa office.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Received my GCMS notes today Eligibility still review required and MEC FSW and CEC both met.
It mentioned CIO as secondary office.