Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
4:34 pm PDT today I received the golden email!!!!!!! :):):):)

Thank you to the members of the board for all the help! I greatly appreciate you all and am thankful I found this place. To everyone waiting, it's coming, we will all be there soon!

Updated the tracker:
FSW-O
AOR- March 22nd
Medical passed May 25th
Additional documents requested July 7th
Noticed Processing Background August 8th
PPR- Ready for Visa! August 9
VO: Ottawa
Congrats

tatateagold

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Finally PPR!

AOR Mar 22
Medicals May 23
IP2 Jun 14
CIC on email confirmed my application was approved on or before June 21.

Filed for GCMS, today was day 30 after filing. Didn't receive GCMS yet, but received PPR.

FSW - O India.

Good luck to those still waiting. It's almost here!

Last edited:

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
4:34 pm PDT today I received the golden email!!!!!!! :):):):)

Thank you to the members of the board for all the help! I greatly appreciate you all and am thankful I found this place. To everyone waiting, it's coming, we will all be there soon!

Updated the tracker:
FSW-O
AOR- March 22nd
Medical passed May 25th
Additional documents requested July 7th
Noticed Processing Background August 8th
PPR- Ready for Visa! August 9
VO: Ottawa
Congrats! That's great.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Finally PPR!

AOR Mar 22
Medicals May 23
IP2 Jun 14
CIC on email confirmed my application was approved on or before June 21.

Filed for GCMS, today was day 30 after filing. Didn't receive GCMS yet, but received PPR.

FSW - O India.

Good luck to those still waiting. It's almost here!
Congrats!

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi folks,

I recieved my notes two days ago and had very bad news :( Last Assessement says : Eligibility : Review required :( it seems that my CRS fell down because of education creditential had -14 points which takes me under the min required on ITA CRS ! laste note by an officer was on may 23rd and untill now i had nothing !

Im really under stress as i know this is a real pain point actually with IRCC, recomendations of officer was MI2 review required & A11.2 review required !

A bit said to think i will got rejected after 150 days :/

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi folks,

I recieved my notes two days ago and had very bad news :( Last Assessement says : Eligibility : Review required :( it seems that my CRS fell down because of education creditential had -14 points which takes me under the min required on ITA CRS ! laste note by an officer was on may 23rd and untill now i had nothing !

Im really under stress as i know this is a real pain point actually with IRCC, recomendations of officer was MI2 review required & A11.2 review required !

Hi, when did you order GCSM and when it was generated ?
Also why do you think your CRS fell down?? As everything get locked at the time of AOR ( and you must be having points equal to or higher than the draw, when you received ITA) and after that no points changes, its just they will re-calculate your score and if you have proper supporting, there should not be any issue!!

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hi folks,

-14 points ? Did you put any wrong information which led to this??
You can discuss with any lawyer and raise CSE and send them supporting documents if you think your points are correct.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi, when did you order GCSM and when it was generated ?
Also why do you think your CRS fell down?? As everything get locked at the time of AOR ( and you must be having points equal to or higher than the draw, when you received ITA) and after that no points changes, its just they will re-calculate your score and if you have proper supporting, there should not be any issue!!

I ordered them 40 days ago, the last note on the report was made on may 23rd i'm AOR march 14th.

The issue is that CRS on ITA was 441 and my score was 444, when they recalculate i was 430 i lost point on education, as i selected "Etudes de deuxieme cycle "which for me was university degree but in english they take it as Master degree and my ECA said Bachelore degree 4years. On the notes it mentions case analyst MI2 review required

Since that, i called them many times and they say eligibility is under review as per our processing times no more. I raised an urgent inquiry explaising the confusion but ...........

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
-14 points ? Did you put any wrong information which led to this??
You can discuss with any lawyer and raise CSE and send them supporting documents if you think your points are correct.

I think it was my fault ! i confused bteween french and english definitions !! I saw on A11.2 that ircc mentions that if PA CRS is under min required OR MEC not met than its rejected but i saw some cases where CRS fell wond but MEC met and they got their PPR im afraid that with -11 points under min required i will get rejetec

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I think it was my fault ! i confused bteween french and english definitions !! I saw on A11.2 that ircc mentions that if PA CRS is under min required OR MEC not met than its rejected but i saw some cases where CRS fell wond but MEC met and they got their PPR im afraid that with -11 points under min required i will get rejetec
Yes MEC and CRS both should meet.
Take advise from seniors. Good luck

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Today marks 149 day since AOR :(

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Yes MEC and CRS both should meet.
Take advise from seniors. Good luck
Thank you ! unfortunatly if they stick to that i can do nothing, i raised an inquiry now after all that time i only have to wait and see but its so frustrating

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Thank you ! unfortunatly if they stick to that i can do nothing, i raised an inquiry now after all that time i only have to wait and see but its so frustrating
Don't lose hope yet..