+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

paxy1906

Jun 9, 2017
Hello everyone !! I sent an email to cic yesterday and just got their response.

Your file is at CPC-O. Eligibility, Criminality, Medical and Info Sharing are currently passed/complete.

When can i expect PPR. Currently my BG is at NA since may 26.

sri86v

Jun 5, 2017
How are you able to connect to agent, when ever I am trying to call them it gives the update and then we are experiencing high volume of calls and call gets disconnected.

sri86v

Jun 5, 2017

Your file is at CPC-O. Eligibility, Criminality, Medical and Info Sharing are currently passed/complete.

Hi What is the email id you used can you please share it .

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017

Please give me the email ID?

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello Friends,
CIC asked me to send my resume, but I do not know what I should bring in my CV. it says experience, qualification, and education should be explained in detail. However, I have published more than 15 papers, books, patents, and I also worked on different peojects. Should I talk about small or big projects that I have been working during my education, and work?

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
My eligibility is NA since May 4, agent hasn't told me anything over phone. And she just told me every looks good and I have to wait until my 6 months completes. Some agents are reluctant to help over the phone.

I will email now.

Thanks

lwrsmiling

Dec 7, 2015

Send them an email this morning, too. However, I didn't get the automatic response.
Do I have to re-send it?
BC has been NA since May 16...

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Hello Seniors

I am a FSW-O March applicant. A bit of background on my application:

I applied in March, 2017 with my passport expiring in October 2017. Although I could have renewed my passport prior to submitting my application. I did not want to take any chances as all my supporting documents refer to my passport number which was due to expire in October, 2017.

Subsequently, I renewed my passport in the 1st week of May - 2017and notified CIC about the changes to my application through a CSE. However, I did not receive any form of acknowledgement from CIC that my application has been updated with my new passport. Therefore, I raised a second CSE on June 06. As a consequence of the CSE (big a$$ assumption), Today I received a letter from CIC which states:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of new passport. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months.

This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/20

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

Following instructions of the above letter, I uploaded my new passport's biographic details page along with 4 visa stamps on my cic page (there was an additional section 'replacement document' to upload this) . However, I did not include the visa stamps as part of CSE entries in May and June as I assumed it would be irrelevant as they were only to my home country and the other visa stamp was a schengen visa (I did not yet make the trip - so no port of entry/exit stamp).

I would be grateful, if any of the seniors on the forum can help me decode this letter. My questions...

· Does the above letter from CIC indicate that my application is almost through and PPR is around the corner or this is a typical response to a CSE?

· Since I did not include the visa stamps on my passport while raising a CSE in June (I travelled in May) - will I be found guilty of misrepresentation?

Your responses will be much appreciated and might bring solace to this worried PR aspirant.

paxy1906

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone can tell me what can i expect further. Is PPR around the corner or do i have to wait for a looong ride !!

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Anyone can tell me what can i expect further. Is PPR around the corner or do i have to wait for a looong ride !!
You still have to wait for security clearance before you receive PRR.

I am in the same situation as well. Waiting for security clearance.