FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi all, I need to get a Dubai PCC made. I had a visit visa. But the UAE embassy says that it does not issue any PCC on a visit visa. Anyone who also experienced this? What should I do now?

adnan.mohammed

Aug 2, 2017
I was on visit visa to the UAE, 90 days in 2015 and 175 days in 2016. I got the doc's attested from ministry of external affairs but the UAE PCC department refused to provide the PCC for visit visa. I am going to mention this in the LOE, do not have any other option. How did you go about it?

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
I was on visit visa to the UAE, 90 days in 2015 and 175 days in 2016. I got the doc's attested from ministry of external affairs but the UAE PCC department refused to provide the PCC for visit visa. I am going to mention this in the LOE, do not have any other option. How did you go about it?
Hi Adnan, I also mentioned this on my LOE. Send them as much proof as you possibly can: show that you tried your best to get a PCC but Dubai Government does not issue it on a visit visa. Write an email to Dubai police and also write another one to your UAE embassy. Attach their responses in the LOE as well. Good Luck!

adnan.mohammed

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks Kestrel, I have emailed the UAE embassy in Delhi and spoke to them. They told me that they cannot give anything in writing. Even the PCC department of Abu Dhabi gave me the same reply. I am sending the email that I sent to them, that's the most that I can do. I hope the CIC guys are aware that UAE does not issue PCC on visit visa.

Getting the attestation from local police station and ministry of external affairs was a nightmare, after all this, UAE govt. does not issue PCC for visitors..

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Thanks Kestrel, I have emailed the UAE embassy in Delhi and spoke to them. They told me that they cannot give anything in writing. Even the PCC department of Abu Dhabi gave me the same reply. I am sending the email that I sent to them, that's the most that I can do. I hope the CIC guys are aware that UAE does not issue PCC on visit visa.

Getting the attestation from local police station and ministry of external affairs was a nightmare, after all this, UAE govt. does not issue PCC for visitors..
Yes, it is a pain. Dubai PCC had been a nightmare for me.....I submitted my application on 10 October 2017 and again CIC wrote to me. They've given me an extension of 60 days saying that I should submit my UAE PCC. I wrote to Dubai Police and got the same reply again so I am submitting all emails as well as my fingerprint attestation form. Best of luck to both of us!!!

adnan.mohammed

Aug 2, 2017
Yes, it is a pain. Dubai PCC had been a nightmare for me.....I submitted my application on 10 October 2017 and again CIC wrote to me. They've given me an extension of 60 days saying that I should submit my UAE PCC. I wrote to Dubai Police and got the same reply again so I am submitting all emails as well as my fingerprint attestation form. Best of luck to both of us!!!
Hi Kestrel,
I got a reply from CIC asking me for the PCC with UAE authorities with 60 days time. Whom did you email at Dubai, because I am not getting any reply from anyone there. Please provide me the email address. Also, what happened to your case once you submitted the reply.
Looking forward to your response.
Many thanks,
Adnan

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi Kestrel,
I got a reply from CIC asking me for the PCC with UAE authorities with 60 days time. Whom did you email at Dubai, because I am not getting any reply from anyone there. Please provide me the email address. Also, what happened to your case once you submitted the reply.
Looking forward to your response.
Many thanks,
Adnan
Dear Adnan,

I wrote to: certificate@dubaipolice.gov.ae and cc: Dubai Police <mail@dubaipolice.gov.ae>
Also, write an email to the UAE embassy in your country and also ask them.
I submitted my LOE for Dubai PCC and then again CIC gave me 60 days just like you. My deadline was December 2017. I submitted another LOE saying that I could not get my Dubai PCC and attached the email replies from the Dubai police and the UAE embassy. Also, do send the scan of your fingerprints with the LOE.

I will let you know if I receive any updated from CIC.

adnan.mohammed

Aug 2, 2017
Dear Adnan,

I wrote to: certificate@dubaipolice.gov.ae and cc: Dubai Police <mail@dubaipolice.gov.ae>
Also, write an email to the UAE embassy in your country and also ask them.
I submitted my LOE for Dubai PCC and then again CIC gave me 60 days just like you. My deadline was December 2017. I submitted another LOE saying that I could not get my Dubai PCC and attached the email replies from the Dubai police and the UAE embassy. Also, do send the scan of your fingerprints with the LOE.

I will let you know if I receive any updated from CIC.
Dear Kestrel,
Thank you for your timely reply. I wish you all the best and will wait should you get any more updates on this. Take care

adnan.mohammed

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Guys,
Any update on this? Were you able to convince cic that dubai doesn't give pcc for visit visa.
Thanks.
I am not able to get it in writing from the UAE authorities, the camel's don't seem to understand at all, no matter how clearly I explain it to them. Sigh...

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello, any update guys? Did you manage to get the PR without the PCC from UAE?

It may sound silly, but you have to use IRCC's own instructions to prove that you cannot get the PCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-arab-emirates.html

For non-citizen, non-residents - IRCC's own website says that you MUST have:
  • A copy of your former Emirates ID card
  • A copy of your former residence visa
If you never had those documents, it is NOT POSSIBLE to bet the PCC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=035&top=4

nishanttak

Aug 22, 2017
So now what is
It may sound silly, but you have to use IRCC's own instructions to prove that you cannot get the PCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-arab-emirates.html

For non-citizen, non-residents - IRCC's own website says that you MUST have:
  • A copy of your former Emirates ID card
  • A copy of your former residence visa
If you never had those documents, it is NOT POSSIBLE to bet the PCC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=035&top=4

So now what is the solution to it???? Will LOE work??

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
So now what is

So now what is the solution to it???? Will LOE work??
LOE by itself? No. With supporting documentation? Probably. No guarantees. But there are lots of situations where people cannot get PCCs (usually in the non-citizen, non-resident category). But you have to make an effort and document your claims. You can't just say "I can't get it."

Reactions: nishanttak

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hello, any update guys? Did you manage to get the PR without the PCC from UAE?
No update as yet from IRCC. I submitted my LOE with documents explaining why I couldn't get a PCC from Dubai. Will let you know of any updates.