FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Thank you for a reply. I want to be very specific in my email to UAE embassy & Dubai Police because they wont entertain long and lengthy emails. I am planning to mention my personal details & also that I need PCC for Canada PR. I m afraid they will respond to my email only once. So I need to make sure that I send them a mail in such a way that they should reply me stating that they dont issue PCC to ppl on visit visa.This is my only chance and I cannot miss it by sending them not an appropriate email.
Could you plz let me know what did u mention in ur email to them. It will give me an idea, I will take the idea, paraphrase it n use. This is my only chance kindly help.
I explained my situation, saying how many times I traveled and stayed in Dubai on a visit visa. Also told them that I am applying for immigration and need a PCC from Dubai. Ask them if they can issue a PCC on a visit visa.

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
I explained my situation, saying how many times I traveled and stayed in Dubai on a visit visa. Also told them that I am applying for immigration and need a PCC from Dubai. Ask them if they can issue a PCC on a visit visa.
ok.... Thank you for a reply....... During ur epr application submission, in the very first LOE, did you only explain IRCC that UAE wont issue PCC for ppl who have been on a visit visa? or u even attached some proofs that like emails you tried / made an effort inorder to get UAE PCC? I know for the second LOE u did attach proofs but my concern is about ur very first LOE that u had submitted along with epr application.

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
Try applying via the MOI (Ministry of interior) app. Look for the criminal status section and chose outside country option. I dont know if it will work but it worth a shot.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uaemoi.smartservices&hl=en

https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/moi-uae/id768665731?mt=8
Thank you for the info.... But under criminal status section, there is no option to choose outside the country. I tried applying through www.dubaipolice.gov.ae aswell, on this weblink, it gives an option to apply from outside the country but as a mandatory document requirement its asking to upload previous residency visa. I was on a VIsitor Visa and hence I wasent provided any residency visa or emirates ID. Really donno what to do now.

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Thank you for the info.... But under criminal status section, there is no option to choose outside the country. I tried applying through www.dubaipolice.gov.ae aswell, on this weblink, it gives an option to apply from outside the country but as a mandatory document requirement its asking to upload previous residency visa. I was on a VIsitor Visa and hence I wasent provided any residency visa or emirates ID. Really donno what to do now.
Then the only option is to mention it in the LOE with any supporting document that confirms that they will be not giving it to you as you were on visit visa.

Jinu0007

Oct 1, 2018
Hi all ,

I got invitation from canada for express entry visa .Now I have three months stay in Dubai on tourist visa, so as of now there is no requirement for PCC from Dubai .If I am travelling again to Dubai after PR submission on tourist visa and if the aggregate stay in dubai exceeds 6months, will the Canadian government ask for PCC from Dubai during that time or while passport request?One more thing I came to know that the Dubai government won't issue PCC for individuals who stay on tourist visa.

Can any of you please clarify?

Thanking You.
Jinu N Jacobx

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
Hi all ,

I got invitation from canada for express entry visa .Now I have three months stay in Dubai on tourist visa, so as of now there is no requirement for PCC from Dubai .If I am travelling again to Dubai after PR submission on tourist visa and if the aggregate stay in dubai exceeds 6months, will the Canadian government ask for PCC from Dubai during that time or while passport request?One more thing I came to know that the Dubai government won't issue PCC for individuals who stay on tourist visa.

Can any of you please clarify?

Thanking You.
Jinu N Jacobx
Hello,
As far as I know, an applicant is suppose to provide all their respective details till the date of their application submission. I have seen few applicants who after submitting their applications, travelled to different countries without informing CIC n they got their application approved n got the PR aswell. I dont think there is any such rule/condition of CIC about informing the travels u make post submission of ur application. If I m not wrong then the requirement to submit a PCC is only if u stayed in a particular country for more than 6 months in a row (not in discontinuation). So in ur case as u r on a tourist visa which I guess is valid for 3 months only, u wont be staying in UAE for more than 6 months in a row. (Still confirm this on CIC website for latest update related to PCC requirement).
Coming to your second question, YES, UAE will NOT issue a PCC to people who visited UAE on a tourist Visa. If u r applying for a UAE PCC, they will ask for Emirates ID or Resident ID, both of which are not issued to people on tourist visa.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Reactions: Jinu0007

Jinu0007

Oct 1, 2018
Hello,
As far as I know, an applicant is suppose to provide all their respective details till the date of their application submission. I have seen few applicants who after submitting their applications, travelled to different countries without informing CIC n they got their application approved n got the PR aswell. I dont think there is any such rule/condition of CIC about informing the travels u make post submission of ur application. If I m not wrong then the requirement to submit a PCC is only if u stayed in a particular country for more than 6 months in a row (not in discontinuation). So in ur case as u r on a tourist visa which I guess is valid for 3 months only, u wont be staying in UAE for more than 6 months in a row. (Still confirm this on CIC website for latest update related to PCC requirement).
Coming to your second question, YES, UAE will NOT issue a PCC to people who visited UAE on a tourist Visa. If u r applying for a UAE PCC, they will ask for Emirates ID or Resident ID, both of which are not issued to people on tourist visa.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
Hi brother ,

Thank you so much for sharing the information.

Regards,
Jinu N Jacob

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
Hi brother ,

Thank you so much for sharing the information.

Regards,
Jinu N Jacob
Hello,
You are welcome..... Hope ur issue is solved now.... In general, remeber 1 thing, be 100% honest n sincere with CIC, if you have anything which needs an explanation then explain urself in LOE.

Regards.

aiswaryap

Oct 30, 2018
Hi,
I am staying in uae for more than 1 year but on visit visa of 3 months.i used to extend my visa by exiting to oman within a day from uae.Is it required to submit a pcc from uae for my pr process.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hi,
I am staying in uae for more than 1 year but on visit visa of 3 months.i used to extend my visa by exiting to oman within a day from uae.Is it required to submit a pcc from uae for my pr process.
You will know for sure when you get the invitation and fill out the travel history section. The system will generate a document checklist for you.
In my opinion, you will be asked to submit UAE pcc. Even if the system doesn't mention it at first, you may get an ADR for it later.

Reactions: aiswaryap

jj_1990

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hi All,

I am in a similar situation right now, and is interested to know if submitting an LOE along with proofs that you tried to obtain a PCC worked. It would be great if someone could let me know.

Thanks!

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
Hi All,

I am in a similar situation right now, and is interested to know if submitting an LOE along with proofs that you tried to obtain a PCC worked. It would be great if someone could let me know.

Thanks!
Hello,
Firstly it all depends on the type pf visa u were on, while u were in the UAE. Since u did not mentioned when and what kind of Visa u were having of UAE, I will share my situation with you as that may help. For example,(between 2005-2008), I was in the UAE on a Visit visa several times but never stayed for more than 6 months in a row in the UAE. Although, as per CIC PCC rules at the time of filing my application says a PCC is required if a person stayed in a particular country for more than 6 months in a row, I still tried to obtain the UAE PCC following all proper steps and through email I was told by the UAE police that UAE PCC wont be issued to a person who was on a Visit visa to UAE. In my LOE I mentioned this with all proofs which showed the effort I made in order to get a UAE PCC, also I attached the screen shot of the email of UAE police stating that a PCC wont be issued to a person who were on a visit visa.
The information m sharing is my personal experience which is applicable only for VISIT VISA, I am not sure about the rules of UAE PCC for other UAE visas like work visa or residence visa etc.
Kindly make further research by asking experts about ur situation, before u make a decision. Also check the latest CIC PCC rules & requirements.
Note: The final decision of an application depends upon the CIC case officer.

Regards

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
Hi,
Hello,
Between 2005-2008, I was in the UAE on a Visit visa several times but never stayed for more than 6 months in a row in the UAE. Although, as per CIC PCC rules at the time of filing my application says a PCC is required if a person stayed in a particular country for more than 6 months in a row, I still tried to obtain the UAE PCC following all proper steps and through email I was told by the UAE police that UAE PCC wont be issued to a person who was on a Visit visa to UAE. In my LOE I mentioned this with all proofs which showed the effort I made in order to get a UAE PCC, also I attached the screen shot of the email of UAE police stating that a PCC wont be issued to a person who were on a visit visa.
The information m sharing is my personal experience which is applicable only for VISIT VISA, I am not sure about the rules of UAE PCC for other UAE visas like work visa or residence visa etc.
Kindly make further research by asking experts about ur situation, before u make a decision. Also check the latest CIC PCC rules & requirements.
Note: The final decision of an application depends upon the CIC case officer.