+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dubai PCC - On Visit Visa

folk123

Feb 18, 2018
Hello guys, I am sailing in the same boat as u all.... I have visited UAE multiple times on Visit Visa. I was in a process to obtain a UAE pcc but after reading all ur comments and experiences I feel that UAE embassy wont be issuing a PCC to ppl who were in Visit visas. Anyone of u replied to the ADR send by CIC to submit the UAE PCC within 60 days??? What reply did u get from CIC??? What all documents did u submit as a reply to CIC's ADR? Please reply.

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hello guys, I am sailing in the same boat as u all.... I have visited UAE multiple times on Visit Visa. I was in a process to obtain a UAE pcc but after reading all ur comments and experiences I feel that UAE embassy wont be issuing a PCC to ppl who were in Visit visas. Anyone of u replied to the ADR send by CIC to submit the UAE PCC within 60 days??? What reply did u get from CIC??? What all documents did u submit as a reply to CIC's ADR? Please reply.
Hi, I've submitted the LOE and still waiting to hear back from CIC. No update as yet.

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Guys, any update? Did your application move? Really want to know the status.
Hi Kestrel,

Any update on Dubai PCC ? Did CIC accept your explanation for not getting Dubai PCC.
Hi, I've submitted the LOE and still waiting to hear back from CIC. No update as yet.

folk123

Feb 18, 2018
Thank you for a reply Kestrel, I hope they accept ur LOE. Would u mind telling whether, UAE embassy respond to ur emails? I mean in which u mentioned that u need a UAE PCC, what was their reply? As a proof that u approached UAE embassy what all did u add in ur LOE.

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Thank you for a reply Kestrel, I hope they accept ur LOE. Would u mind telling whether, UAE embassy respond to ur emails? I mean in which u mentioned that u need a UAE PCC, what was their reply? As a proof that u approached UAE embassy what all did u add in ur LOE.
Yes, UAE embassy did respond saying that they don't issue a PCC on a visit visa. In the LOE, I included the emails from the UAE embassy and Dubai Police. I also included the fingerprint form that I got attested from the UAE embassy.

neetuk173

Feb 15, 2018
Hello,

I am Jan 29 AOR, ater reading this thread, I have a query, can anyone please answer this?

I have visited Dubai on a transit visa, do you think CIC will ask me for PCC? I was there only for 2 days.

Please update the thred with any response or action from CIC on your applications related to this. It will be very helpful.

Thank you

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
Yes, UAE embassy did respond saying that they don't issue a PCC on a visit visa. In the LOE, I included the emails from the UAE embassy and Dubai Police. I also included the fingerprint form that I got attested from the UAE embassy.
Hello Kestrel, that's a very good thing as The UAE embassy had replied to you that they dont issue the PCC, u did correct thing by using it as a proof in ur case. As u said UAE embassy replied to you, can u plz share that email address of the UAE embassy to which u had emailed. Also what was the reply from Dubai police ??? Did dubai police also replied that they wont issue a PCC???

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Kestrel,
I got a reply from CIC asking me for the PCC with UAE authorities with 60 days time. Whom did you email at Dubai, because I am not getting any reply from anyone there. Please provide me the email address. Also, what happened to your case once you submitted the reply.
Looking forward to your response.
Many thanks,
Adnan
Hello Adnan,
M sorry to hear about u getting 60 days time limit. During you very first LOE did u just mention in words that UAE wont issue PCC on Visit visas or did u also attach proofs that u had like attestation from local police station and ministry of external affairs stamps ??? How about the second LOE, did u submit it yet? Did u manage to get any mails from UAE embassy or Dubai Police? what all proofs u added in second LOE... Plz reply

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hello Kestrel, that's a very good thing as The UAE embassy had replied to you that they dont issue the PCC, u did correct thing by using it as a proof in ur case. As u said UAE embassy replied to you, can u plz share that email address of the UAE embassy to which u had emailed. Also what was the reply from Dubai police ??? Did dubai police also replied that they wont issue a PCC???
You have to email the UAE embassy in your own country, the email addresses are different for the UAE embassies in all countries. Yes, I emailed the Dubai police and they replied saying that they don't issue a PCC on a visit visa. It is only on a resident visa.

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
You have to email the UAE embassy in your own country, the email addresses are different for the UAE embassies in all countries. Yes, I emailed the Dubai police and they replied saying that they don't issue a PCC on a visit visa. It is only on a resident visa.
Thank you for a reply. I want to be very specific in my email to UAE embassy & Dubai Police because they wont entertain long and lengthy emails. I am planning to mention my personal details & also that I need PCC for Canada PR. I m afraid they will respond to my email only once. So I need to make sure that I send them a mail in such a way that they should reply me stating that they dont issue PCC to ppl on visit visa.This is my only chance and I cannot miss it by sending them not an appropriate email.
Could you plz let me know what did u mention in ur email to them. It will give me an idea, I will take the idea, paraphrase it n use. This is my only chance kindly help.