10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
Hello,
Anyone here has received ADR for Passport Biopage + eye color/height?

I just want to know if you have to submit your current uae visa as well.

Muhammad Arshad Awan

Feb 19, 2019
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
Agree

Kim_kabayan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
22-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
just submit what is asked. ADR for "Passport Biopage + eye color/height" means your PPR is due in a matter of few days
Thank you for the quick response. Will do that

Itsmemairaj

Aug 28, 2018
Members can you advise on a direct flight form UAE to Vancouver? If we take a connected flight, will we need to complete the landing in the first port of entry? Will we also be required to collect the baggage for inspection and then check in again?

And what about connecting flights via USA? Do they have a similar process?

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Hello All,

We are moving back to India for a few years for some personal reasons. We have a lot of stuff such as home furniture, utensils, home use appliances, and other stuff for kids such as Toys, books, educational games etc.

In fact, we have all the stuff for a small family of four ( 2 Adults and 2 Kids would require), if anyone has interest, please pm me. You can buy everything that a new family would need to start their new life in Canada. We are placed in Scarborough, Ontario. If you intend to respond please only PM me.

Though we could ask our friends to take all our stuff, but I thought any new family would make good use of all the stuff and save a lot of their money on buying all the things and in taxes. We would be happy to give everything at the lowest cost possible provided you are landing in Canada in the next two weeks.

I never wanted to use this forum for my personal use, but I found that this forum perhaps will be the best place for people who intend to start their new life soon.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Guys Should we join any institute to get the target score of 8777 in IELTS? If yes can someone guide me which institute is best in Dubai?
I won't recommend but if you really want to improve your score you need to know the weak points.
my last score was 7.5-7.5-7-6
I've recently started classes here in Dubai - let's see if it's useful.

muneerawan

Mar 10, 2019
Dear Friends,
Requesting you to guide me the Procedure to achieve maximum points from Educational Assessment , I have the following degrees from respective HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan) Recognized institutions of Pakistan:

01) MBA-IT (2 Years Degree Program 2010-2011) from Preston University Kohat-Pakistan
02) Bachelor Of Science In Computer Science (4 Years Degree Program 2003-2007) From University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan
03) Bachelor of Commerce (2 Years Degree Program 2006-2008) From Allama Iqbal University, Pakistan

Your Kind and Prompt guideline will be highly and appreciated.

Best Regards,
Muneer A Awan

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Dear Friends,
Requesting you to guide me the Procedure to achieve maximum points from Educational Assessment , I have the following degrees from respective HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan) Recognized institutions of Pakistan:

01) MBA-IT (2 Years Degree Program 2010-2011) from Preston University Kohat-Pakistan
02) Bachelor Of Science In Computer Science (4 Years Degree Program 2003-2007) From University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan
03) Bachelor of Commerce (2 Years Degree Program 2006-2008) From Allama Iqbal University, Pakistan

Your Kind and Prompt guideline will be highly and appreciated.

Best Regards,
Muneer A Awan
The only way you can maximize your points is if you get all your certificates certified by a Canadian accrediting body, i.e. WES. They will validate your degrees as per Canadian standard and issue you an ECA. Then you can claim for 2 bachelor's degree and MBA, if you have ECA for each of them.

muneerawan

Mar 10, 2019
The only way you can maximize your points is if you get all your certificates certified by a Canadian accrediting body, i.e. WES. They will validate your degrees as per Canadian standard and issue you an ECA. Then you can claim for 2 bachelor's degree and MBA, if you have ECA for each of them.
Dear Jewelofthesand,
First of all thanks for the quick response. here i need your guideline about the Preston University Kohat-Pakistan, I came to know that WES is not doing the assessments for this university (however my Degree and transcripts are duly attested by HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan).

01) How I can verify that the WES will entertain the said degree or not?
02)) What is the alternative option is available to quickly process the academic credentials assessments.

Best regards,
Muneer A Awan

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Dear Jewelofthesand,
First of all thanks for the quick response. here i need your guideline about the Preston University Kohat-Pakistan, I came to know that WES is not doing the assessments for this university (however my Degree and transcripts are duly attested by HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan).

02)) What is the alternative option is available to quickly process the academic credentials assessments.

Best regards,
Muneer A Awan
Dear Muneer,

For your queries above, (1) you should contact WES directly about this prior to sending your documents. (2) there is no other way but to get your certificates accredited by one of the CIC designated Accrediting bodies. You can also inquire from other institutions apart from WES.

Good luck.

Itsmemairaj

Aug 28, 2018
Dear Jewelofthesand,

Best regards,
Muneer A Awan
HI Muneera, I have a Bachelors degree from Preston Kohat and got my ECA done last year with equal credits