+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Dear All, I have MSc IT degree LondonMet university UK. I was granted admission based on my experience (10+years) in field of study. I don't have a bachelor's degree. Can I get my degree evaluated from WES without bachelor ?

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
I was pretty excited when I got the ITA but that was ruined by a weird problem I'm facing with the PCC. I applied through the Dubai Police website and oddly the number registered to my ID was not one I recognized so I added mine so they could send that verification code thing. Anyway, I got to the police station with my Emirates ID to verify my identity and was told that my application was rejected because I had a case against me from back in 2008/2009! He said it seems to be some issue with overstay and I should go to the court to get it cleared first.

But this was so strange because I've used th MOI app to get the Good Conduct certificate twice before (interestingly enough they used the passport number to generate it), changed jobs, renewed my Emirates ID and passport but no one ever mentioned about a case!

So annoyed by this because I changed with the immigration dept and they don't have any records. Will have to take a day off from work to go to the court. I'm only hoping it isn't some big deal and gets resolved quickly.

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Hello ,

1.can someone please share the most updated documents checklist ?
2.can someone share if there is watsapp group for people applying from uae/dubai or group for people applying in march ?
3.do we need to provide scanned copy of residency permit of uae ?

Thanks....

Mar 27, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Driver
App. Filed.......
I am havey truck driver
IELTS Request
Interview........
Pass
Passport Req..
Pakistani
VISA ISSUED...
Uae
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
Okay where we found this site

Hayjay

May 25, 2018
Hello all, is the PCC from MOI or have to be from Dubai police? Has there ever been any case of rejection cuz of MOI PCC. TIA

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
I used the MOI PCC. Absolutely no problem. Received PPR a month ago.
I read about most people using and suggesting to use the Dubai Police so I did. But man, I realized only later that the one from the MOI would've cost AED50 as compared to the AED220 by the Dubai Police certificate.

Hayjay

May 25, 2018
I read about most people using and suggesting to use the Dubai Police so I did. But man, I realized only later that the one from the MOI would've cost AED50 as compared to the AED220 by the Dubai Police certificate.

Yeah true. They also don't accept all types of card making it difficult to pay using salary card(exchange). I have opted for that of MOI and payment was was successful and delivered already.

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Yeah true. They also don't accept all types of card making it difficult to pay using salary card(exchange). I have opted for that of MOI and payment was was successful and delivered already.
That's great! I had a strange problem when I tried the MOI app this time (I easily got it 2 years ago). This time it said I couldn't get it because I need to give them my photo as it was not in their system. I went to the Emirates ID and the Immigration offices and they didn't know why I was getting the message since it showed in their system that the photo was there. Anyway, good luck with it!

Hayjay

May 25, 2018
That's great! I had a strange problem when I tried the MOI app this time (I easily got it 2 years ago). This time it said I couldn't get it because I need to give them my photo as it was not in their system. I went to the Emirates ID and the Immigration offices and they didn't know why I was getting the message since it showed in their system that the photo was there. Anyway, good luck with it!
Wow! That's life, to each his own. Thanks and good luck to you too

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
*Hello greetings*
Job opportunity in Canada
*Do you wish to work in Canada?*
We have connections for you working in Canada in the world's challenging hotel named *HAZELTON HOTEL*
We help you achieve your long awaiting dream to past
*NB:*VISA IS ISSUED BY THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT IF YOUR CV/RESUME IS ACCEPTED**
*Drop your CV here:travellingopportunity@gmail.com*
*for brief talk contact on* *WhatsApp +1(612) 552-4188*
***SCAMMER ALERT*** ***SCAMMER ALERT*** ***SCAMMER ALERT***

This is a scammer. Do not give this individual your contact information, any identification information or any money. They have been reported to the moderator for deletion.

JUNEBERRIES

Oct 29, 2018
@scylla
Hello..
I’m currently a UAE resident..I’ve submitted my pr application on the 20 jan 2019.
I wanted to ask 2 questions.
1: do local VOs process applications?
2:if I move to my home country which should be happening most probably before ppr... do I have to tell cic ? Or can I just send my passport via dhl to get stamped from my country.

Hayjay

May 25, 2018
@scylla
Hello..
I’m currently a UAE resident..I’ve submitted my pr application on the 20 jan 2019.
I wanted to ask 2 questions.
1: do local VOs process applications?
2:if I move to my home country which should be happening most probably before ppr... do I have to tell cic ? Or can I just send my passport via dhl to get stamped from my country.
1. Yes they do, but I think that's after review from CIO (not certain though)
2. Yes you need to inform IRCC as the instructions that will follow PPR will include where to submit your passport and that's mostly determined by your present country of residence