Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jmora said:
This company is saying that only documents certified by canadian lawyers are accepted for immigration purposes. Is this true? coz seems to me he was bluffing!!
That's bullsh1t talk !

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
suwail said:
Thanks Qorax,

One more question is my husband who is working in UAE. Do CRA still require him to pay the tax for his income in UAE later on?
If u declare in the Tax Returns - YES... if u don't - NO. Pls take the hint !
Qorax

srhir

Sep 23, 2010
Based on : www dot cic dot gc dot ca/English/information/applications/guides/EG73.asp
Who can certify copies?

People authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:

* a commissioner of oaths
* a notary public
* a justice of the peace

Outside Canada:

* a judge
* a magistrate
* a notary public
* an officer of a court of justice
* a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living

Since Notary public in Dubai only accept document in Arabic (as far as I know and I have no idea about Sharja), you should find a magistrate. If you can package all document together, you will
almost same price compare to a single document. If you have an option to go India or Pakistan, of course you can find much cheaper price.
jmora said:
This company is saying that only documents certified by canadian lawyers are accepted for immigration purposes. Is this true? coz seems to me he was bluffing!!

wish4ca

May 8, 2010
My name is Usman. 27 years old. having bach degree right now i am working in a bank in U.a.e. as sales and marketing executive in the same field for 3 years + . have work experience of 4 years as insurance claims examiner from pakistan, married my wife has done her masters in economics 16 years of education. i have scored 5.5 over all band in ielts with 7 : speaking, 7: writting, 5.5: listening and 5 : Reading. Dont know French at all. My father's first cousin is in canada.>> do you think i can qualify for imm canada?>> Pls help.>

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
wish4ca said:
My name is Usman. 27 years old. having bach degree right now i am working in a bank in U.a.e. as sales and marketing executive in the same field for 3 years + . have work experience of 4 years as insurance claims examiner from pakistan, married my wife has done her masters in economics 16 years of education. i have scored 5.5 over all band in ielts with 7 : speaking, 7: writting, 5.5: listening and 5 : Reading. Dont know French at all. My father's first cousin is in canada.>> do you think i can qualify for imm canada?>> Pls help.>
i think buddy u are through :D

check and calculate the point again

Biju

keny

Apr 30, 2011
SATDXB said:
Totally false news. I have already got the CANADIAN VISA and still i am holding the UAE resident visa.

Dear SATDXB:
why ur passport take almost 3 months ? during that time did u send enquiry to cic? when exactly

Cheers..

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Dear Seniors Please advise:

Though i have used a canadian consultant, Where will I get my AOR's or MD if coming through Snail mail ?? Coz i have given my physical address instead of P.O.box Address of Dubai, As per my knowledge PER will be through Email then No 2 nd Aor from London VO then Madical which will come through snail mail.. Please advise if there is a change required in my Appication or not ??

Thanks in Advance

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dubaiite said:
Dear Seniors Please advise:

Though i have used a canadian consultant, Where will I get my AOR's or MD if coming through Snail mail ?? Coz i have given my physical address instead of P.O.box Address of Dubai, As per my knowledge PER will be through Email then No 2 nd Aor from London VO then Madical which will come through snail mail.. Please advise if there is a change required in my Appication or not ??

Thanks in Advance
Since they'd come to the address u mentioned on your apps... u might not be receiving them, as street addresses aren't valid in Dubai. It'd do u good to 'change' the address of corresp asap with CHC.

Qorax
Ps.: It's not necessary that the PER also would come by email.

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I'm an applicant from Dubai..obviously my VO is London. Can you please let me know the email addy I can use to inquire of my status.

Thanks much!

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Kabayan,

Click the link below and fill up the form. Regards.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

dreamfromafar said:
Hello,

I'm an applicant from Dubai..obviously my VO is London. Can you please let me know the email addy I can use to inquire of my status.

Thanks much!

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
dear biju,

thanks for the reply

i will wait then....

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
qorax said:
Since they'd come to the address u mentioned on your apps... u might not be receiving them, as street addresses aren't valid in Dubai. It'd do u good to 'change' the address of corresp asap with CHC.

Qorax
Ps.: It's not necessary that the PER also would come by email.
Thanks Mr. Quorax for your prompt reply & guidance :

Please let me know the folllowing please:

I wouldnt like to use the P.O box Address of my company, Shall i take the one personal ??

In case of PER /NER, I think they will use the Consultant Email ID because that is the prime ID given in the form What do u think ??

Actually thats wot i wanted to ask like CIC will corrrospond with me or my Consultant.....IF it is with consultant then How Long , Means Up to What Stage ?? Then here the question arises of Who will get the Madical Papers ?? Me or the Consultant ??

If he gets all the Hard copies, then I can request him to send through reliable Courier.

Or Shall i own one P.O Box and make the changes through the consultant.

Thanks

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi buddy

if u have put ur consultant's address and email id in the appli form, all the correspondence will be done to him. i mean the 2nd AOR can be in email or post. but meds will come ONLy by post. and again PPR will come via email or post.

Good luck Bro

Biju

so i feel u need not hold a personal PO Box.

dubaiite said:
Thanks Mr. Quorax for your prompt reply & guidance :
Please let me know the folllowing please:
I wouldnt like to use the P.O box Address of my company, Shall i take the one personal ??
In case of PER /NER, I think they will use the Consultant Email ID because that is the prime ID given in the form What do u think ??
Actually thats wot i wanted to ask like CIC will corrrospond with me or my Consultant.....IF it is with consultant then How Long , Means Up to What Stage ?? Then here the question arises of Who will get the Madical Papers ?? Me or the Consultant ??
If he gets all the Hard copies, then I can request him to send through reliable Courier.
Or Shall i own one P.O Box and make the changes through the consultant.
Thanks

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
bijupv007 said:
Hi buddy

if u have put ur consultant's address and email id in the appli form, all the correspondence will be done to him. i mean the 2nd AOR can be in email or post. but meds will come ONLy by post. and again PPR will come via email or post.

Good luck Bro

Biju

so i feel u need not hold a personal PO Box.

THANKS DUDE....

YA In my appli form, mailing add is of Consultant along with his e- mail Id.Next column Residential Address if other than mailing address ,is my physical address.

Again thanks to dudes Biju & Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
in tht case no cause for worries buddy :D