15-09-2009
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
20-05-10 (dated April 19, 2010) & 27-12-10 (Child)
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
Waived (I guess)
Passport Req..
03-07-11
Mr. Optimistic said:
Wanted help from seniors:

more than 8 months have passed since the reciept of my 2nd File Number but the status is still RBVO.
I do not know when will it turn to IN PROCESS and i will get the MR.

My question is if my wife become pregnant and we recieve the Medicals, what will be our status. As i heard the case will be delayed for another 1 year until the baby is born and then rework of application ( application for the baby to be added ).

Is this the only option?
THe same thing happened to me last.

you have two options if your wife gets pregnant and you have the medicals with you.

1) either you with your family go for the medicals even if your wife is pregnant. that is mostly not recommended as there is a risk in conducting chest X-rays

2) or you send an email to them informing about this issue. this will delay your case and they will ask you to submit the documents of new born baby after he/she is born. then they will send you the medical papers of the new born child and after that you all can go the medicals.

i opted for the second option and my case was delayed due to this for 8 months, else i would have got visa last year.

SAYEK

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Dear Applicant,

As per NOC 1233; you are an eligible candidate based on your 'Insurance Claims Examiner' job in Pakistan.

Best of luck.

thanks & regards,

SAYEK

wish4ca said:
My name is Usman. 27 years old. having bach degree right now i am working in a bank in U.a.e. as sales and marketing executive in the same field for 3 years + . have work experience of 4 years as insurance claims examiner from pakistan, married my wife has done her masters in economics 16 years of education. i have scored 5.5 over all band in ielts with 7 : speaking, 7: writting, 5.5: listening and 5 : Reading. Dont know French at all. My father's first cousin is in canada.>> do you think i can qualify for imm canada?>> Pls help.>

akscanada

May 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon
NOC Code......
1111 & 1433
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2010
Doc's Request.
April-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR in JULY-2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
April 2010 to London CHC
Med's Request
Inshallah soon.
Interview........
hope its waived off
finally cic site crashed ................................. :p...my E-cas status was missing whn i checked at noon today.......hope everything is f9

keny

Apr 30, 2011
Dear SATDXB:
8)
why ur passport take almost 3 months ? during that time did u send enquiry to cic? when exactly

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Hello Kenny,

When did you send your passport and when exactly your e cas disappeared? CHC London is your visa office too? Regards.

keny said:
mine ecas also disappear recently on the last stage after I sent the passport

keny

Apr 30, 2011
hallo aspire:
I have consultant who sent my passports on 21st of march , we sent enquiry last week to london , they said that the passports deliverd on april 6th .although the lawyer show me the proof that he sent it on 21st, . then my ECAS disappear 2 weeks ago.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
keny said:
hallo aspire:
I have consultant who sent my passports on 21st of march , we sent enquiry last week to london , they said that the passports deliverd on april 6th .although the lawyer show me the proof that he sent it on 21st, . then my ECAS disappear 2 weeks ago.
hi buddy
if thy confirm the del on april 6, u have to say tht is correct. :D "boss is always correct". but atleast thy said its received.

in tht case u will get ur PP back soon in v few days

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
keny said:
Dear SATDXB:
8)
why ur passport take almost 3 months ? during that time did u send enquiry to cic? when exactly

tht may be because CHC did addt security check after receiving the PP.

CHc randomly does this to some PP

Biju

muji

Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2006
Doc's Request.
May 2007
Med's Request
18-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
27-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
12-Feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
30-Apr-2011
Landing Details (Part couple of weeks)

Hey Guys,

Here is the update on my end after being disconnected and busy couple of weeks.

Landed on 30th April 2011, everything was smooth, got COPR, asked for address in canada and how much funds. Had all the forms filled and printed (2 copies) as Qorax suggested (thank you Captain). Got goods to follow stamped by CRA officer. and Finally we were in Canada, yipeee.

Had got a 3 months lease done via a friend in Toronto (he also put a couple of mattresses), so we had a place to head to directly from the airport. The next day was spent get the kitchen functional and sorting out the luggage after 16 hours of sleep.

Woke up the next morning, it was wonderful sun was out. We got the SIN, health cards, bank acount done. and subsequently called up all the past colleagues, friends here, met 4 of them, nights were spent applying for jobs, morning were busy with the kids.

Gave a couple of interview in the first week, and in the meanwhile was busy in incorporating the company, since I decided contracting was the option I will proceed with rather than a fulltime job. So had to setup a business bank account and CRA (HST and payroll setup).

Got an offer from the company where i gave the first interview, will start work from June, preparing for 2 certification exams in the meanwhile.

Rest will keep you posted, just a piece of advise to all those coming in. Everything is possible if you put your mind and efforts into it, donot let events or people discourage you before and after landing. This country is full of opportunities, warm helpful people, the only thing you need is believe in success and be positive.

Over n out.

Best Regards,
Muji

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
So it took only 2 weeks for CIC to stamp your visa from the day they received your passport. It is pretty fast. So, until now you still cannot access your ecas?

keny said:
hallo aspire:

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: Landing Details (Part couple of weeks)

muji said:
Hey Guys,

Here is the update on my end after being disconnected and busy couple of weeks.

Landed on 30th April 2011, everything was smooth, got COPR, asked for address in canada and how much funds. Had all the forms filled and printed (2 copies) as Qorax suggested (thank you Captain). Got goods to follow stamped by CRA officer. and Finally we were in Canada, yipeee.

Had got a 3 months lease done via a friend in Toronto (he also put a couple of mattresses), so we had a place to head to directly from the airport. The next day was spent get the kitchen functional and sorting out the luggage after 16 hours of sleep.

Woke up the next morning, it was wonderful sun was out. We got the SIN, health cards, bank acount done. and subsequently called up all the past colleagues, friends here, met 4 of them, nights were spent applying for jobs, morning were busy with the kids.

Gave a couple of interview in the first week, and in the meanwhile was busy in incorporating the company, since I decided contracting was the option I will proceed with rather than a fulltime job. So had to setup a business bank account and CRA (HST and payroll setup).

Got an offer from the company where i gave the first interview, will start work from June, preparing for 2 certification exams in the meanwhile.

Rest will keep you posted, just a piece of advise to all those coming in. Everything is possible if you put your mind and efforts into it, donot let events or people discourage you before and after landing. This country is full of opportunities, warm helpful people, the only thing you need is believe in success and be positive.

Over n out.

Best Regards,
Muji
Welcome Aboard Buddy !

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
From what is being written regarding the correspondece address seems like it is better to use a personal P.O. Box rather than the physical street address because it is not in use in UAE?

I have a personal P.O. Box and seems I will use it...
Any comments?

muji

Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2006
Doc's Request.
May 2007
Med's Request
18-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
27-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
12-Feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
30-Apr-2011
Re: Landing Details (Part couple of weeks)

qorax said:
Welcome Aboard Buddy !
Thank you Captain Qorax, you are an inspiration and guiding teacher for all of us on the forum and beyond. :)