Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
bijupv007 said:
hi buddy

the Best option is to send the docs to ur home country and get it notorised. it works out to be vv cheap. ;)

Biju
The problem with this option is that the Notary Public in my country only certifies documents issued in my country...

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
qorax said:
Yes they do, for Canadian Certificates & other documents.

Thanks a lot, Qorax. So will they notarize my employment contract and university degrees, passport copies?...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jmora said:
Thanks a lot, Qorax. So will they notarize my employment contract and university degrees, passport copies?...
Yes, if they were from a 'Canadian' employer & the degrees were from a 'Canadian' School/Univ.

srhir

Sep 23, 2010
There is a Canadian registered lawyer (ilsgroup dot com tel: 043554646), located in Canada Consulate Building in Bur Dubai. He will notarized your copied documents. Try to gather
all copied documents in a single folder (for two document or more price will be same ).

If you need any consultation from them, you can get professional consultation, charged per hour (In the case you want to do the immigration process by yourself)

jmora said:
Does anybody know if the Canadian Consulate in Dubai do notarization of copies? If so, is this acceptable by the immigration officers in CIO / VO?

Do I also have to notarize passport copies? or just the employment contracts and certificates?
I have around 40 copies to be notarized, and if each paper costs AED 100 in al tawar, Dubai then that's a lot of money!!

What is the alternative??
Please help
Thanks in advance

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
srhir said:
There is a Canadian registered lawyer (ilsgroup dot com tel: 043554646), located in Canada Consulate Building in Bur Dubai. He will notarized your copied documents. Try to gather
all copied documents in a single folder (for two document or more price will be same ).
If you need any consultation from them, you can get professional consultation, charged per hour (In the case you want to do the immigration process by yourself)
Thanks for the help buddy

but this guys are asking Dhs 150 per signature ie per doc. :mad: :( :(
ie why whn i notorised i send to my country and did the same at a vvvvvv less cost

Biju

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wanted help from seniors:

more than 8 months have passed since the reciept of my 2nd File Number but the status is still RBVO.
I do not know when will it turn to IN PROCESS and i will get the MR.

My question is if my wife become pregnant and we recieve the Medicals, what will be our status. As i heard the case will be delayed for another 1 year until the baby is born and then rework of application ( application for the baby to be added ).

Is this the only option?

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
bijupv007 said:

ie why whn i notorised i send to my country and did the same at a vvvvvv less cost

Biju
150 dhs per page...............thats simply looting....

I had done my notarization @ Rs.10/- per page in India (Mumbai).

Regards
Cool

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
bijupv007 said:

Biju
I went to Sharjah Court today and a guy there told me they charge around AED 100 per package, regardless of how many document your package has.

Next week I'll take my documents there and see if this is the case.

AED 100 per page is a day light robbery!!

mvc1071

Mar 6, 2011
Hi Qorax,

Quick question again, is it mandatory to complete the following matters when we land in Canada:

1. PR (i know it's yes)
2. SIN (yes also)
3. Open a Bank Account
4. Health card

Appreciate your reply, we plan to land end of this month.

Thanks,

MVC

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
srhir said:

This company is saying that only documents certified by canadian lawyers are accepted for immigration purposes. Is this true? coz seems to me he was bluffing!!

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Ma'am,

1. There's no 'attachments' to be enclosed with the CTB application.
2. We r required to 'state only' our previous 2yrs' income...
3. This would be 'global income', gross, for the 'family' [everyone's income is to be included].
4. We can't comment [in writing] on what level of income u should declare [pls take the hint].
5. CRA is not going to look for any 'pay slips', bank statement or anything. It's all in good faith.
6. If u had 'landed' in 2010, even in Dec, u guys r required to file-in your Tax Returns, by 30th Apr 2011 [we all have done it already].
7. If there were no income in Canada, u won't pay anything... rather CRA will 'pay u back' something* !
8. Do not file the Tax Returns yourself -- take a CGA's help [it costs $25 here].

Hope that helped...
Qorax
*That's the beauty of Canada !!!

Thanks Qorax,

One more question is my husband who is working in UAE. Do CRA still require him to pay the tax for his income in UAE later on?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
srhir said:

Wow ! We all should be charging here as well !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mvc1071 said:
Hi Qorax,

Quick question again, is it mandatory to complete the following matters when we land in Canada:

1. PR (i know it's yes)
2. SIN (yes also)
3. Open a Bank Account
4. Health card

Appreciate your reply, we plan to land end of this month.

Thanks,

MVC
The last two [3 & 4] - NO... it's a personal preference.