+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

quarlahquion

Apr 3, 2011
bijupv007 said:
Thanks for all those who made this get together a Grand Success. Spicial Thanks to Qorax (Captain)

and it was my pleasure to organize such meets with the help of you guys and Captain. :D

I Hope this meet too helped everybody to share Info and expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here in UAE as well as post landing. 8)

A BIG Thanks for ladies and Kids who made the event a real family get together. :D

Those who couldn't join :( dont worry guys we wil have a great bang in the next meet.

BIJU

hi Biju! t'was nice to meet you and the rest of the group last friday! thanks for the warm
welcome and helpful information! I have sent to your mail the letter that i got from CHC! hope to hear from you agaiN! ;D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
thanks Dear :D

i have replied for ur mail, plzz check and feel free to ask if u have any other queries

Biju

quarlahquion said:
hi Biju! t'was nice to meet you and the rest of the group last friday! thanks for the warm
welcome and helpful information! I have sent to your mail the letter that i got from CHC! hope to hear from you agaiN! ;D

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
bijupv007 said:
Those who couldn't join :( dont worry guys we wil have a great bang in the next meet.[/b]

BIJU[/color][/size]
Missed this opportunity...next time....
I have read the whole discussion... a samll suggestion.. Most of the members are asking the same question about the time frames, can any of the seniors make a time frame chart on the whole excercise and post it for reference? Something like...

Time frame for the first application to document request : x months
TF for document request to AOR : x months
TF for AOR to medical request : x months ......

Any new comer would find this very useful...

Regards

fadi76

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2009
File Transfer...
24/3/2009
Med's Request
3/5/2010
Med's Done....
26/5/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
insha2alla very soon
VISA ISSUED...
insha2alla very soon
LANDED..........
insha2alla very soon
now as my issue is getting bad and almost there is no time to hope that i might get the visa , i thought about something but i dont know if it is possible or not and i need your assistance if possible i was thinking of applying for a visit visa to canada and go and stay till my application get completed , what do you think ? is this allowed but what i need to know would they issue a visit visa while having my case pocessed for immigration ?? the other thing if i get the visa how long i am eligible to saty in canada with this visit visa ? the other thing if iam in canada and i received the approval from canadaian high commission on my case for immigration and they requested my passports for visa stamping can i send it from canada ? and what should i do then should i leave canada and re enter with the new visa or what ?? what if my medical expired cani redo it again in canada ???? i dont know can you assist me in clarifying these thoughts

Bonjourcanada

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
27 May 2009
AOR Received.
27 May 2009
IELTS Request
27 May 2009
Med's Request
28 April 2010 (received on 24 May 2010)
Med's Done....
28 Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
LANDED..........
27th May 2011
Its was a great meet, though we missed some of our friends who were present at the previous meet..
Having captain amongst us was a real pleasure and Biju was as amazing as ever...
Million thanks to captain for initiating this group n to Biju for being there for us !!!

mnl2yyz

Sep 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So SAD :( :( :( I missed the mamzar one :( :( :(
Hope there will be another meet and greet ;D ;D ;D

On the other side, is there anyone who has idea of how long it will take for london VO to process PP and and return it to you?

Thanks everyone 8)

G2009

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
I sent medical on 11 Jan 2011 London VO. Received forms-application form, dependent forms, PCC and Right of landing fee on 11/2/11 and sent back forms on 12/3/11.

On my case enquiry on 3/4/11 got reply "File awaiting officer Review. You will be informed if more information is required."

Could you please comment what this means in light of when they may issue PPR. What is the stage of the application? Ecas shows "in process" since July 2009.

Seniors please reply. I am interested to know what they mean by "File awaiting Officer Review". Does it mean that background checks are complete? Are medicals OK or may need furtherance. When can I expect PPR?, The ecase does not show "Medical Received,

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
jmora said:
Thanks for the reply, Mezo.

What is their address? Or I just mention To Canada High Commission at the top of the page?
Can somebody please reply to my question?

I am glad to hear that the meeting on Friday went well and really wanted to attend but had to babysit my 10 month old baby lol!!
When is the next meeting scheduled to take place?

Thanks a lot guys!

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
jmora said:
Can somebody please reply to my question?

I am glad to hear that the meeting on Friday went well and really wanted to attend but had to babysit my 10 month old baby lol!!
When is the next meeting scheduled to take place?

Thanks a lot guys!
Hi Jmora,

Mail to:
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street
London, UK W1K 4AA

bazim99

Feb 8, 2011
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
12-3-2009
VISA ISSUED...
16-2-2011
LANDED..........
20-5-2011
bijupv007 said:
Dear Friends, ;)

UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum(new members) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

Quite a few of us, in UAE, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, some are waiting for their Meds while some are waiting for our PPRs.

CAPTAIN Qorax will be there to help us – (100 thanks Captain for flying down from Canada and giving us the morale boost.)

In the Last meet @ Safa Park - Dubai there were many New as well as Old members and we had a very nice time..Let's expand the network... :D Those who are interested can join us .......

The GREAT GETTOGETHER is planned on:
-Date : 08 April 2011 Friday
-Time : 10. am
-Venue : AL MAMZAR PARK – near Swimming pool area (DXB-SHJ Road) near Al mulla plaza Qusais
-Main Agenda : Sharing experiences and CHC London's Progress..

The doors are open for all and MOST WELCOME.

New members , You Can PM me with contact details for participation...

Sorry for the very short notice as this was planned only today

Regards,

[size=12pt]Biju
:D

i feel very bad for missing this out .. i didnt see the post :(

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
rejis said:
Missed this opportunity...next time....
I have read the whole discussion... a samll suggestion.. Most of the members are asking the same question about the time frames, can any of the seniors make a time frame chart on the whole excercise and post it for reference? Something like...

Time frame for the first application to document request : x months
TF for document request to AOR : x months
TF for AOR to medical request : x months ......

Any new comer would find this very useful...

Regards

Hi Rejis, please refer below thread of Captain, its give a clear picture of time frames.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39578.0.html

Cheers..

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
bazim99 said:
i feel very bad for missing this out .. i didnt see the post :(
Pls, inform me about the next meeting... i stay in satwa.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Lucasvilla said:
Pls, inform me about the next meeting... i stay in satwa.
Hi, just be in touch with this thread, you will be updated automatically on all events.

Cheers..

truemaiden

Mar 21, 2010
when would be the next meeting? its not fair you arranged it in such a short notice and especially while Qorax was here. Anyways in our busy lives how we can keep our selves up to date for the next one.