+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

G2009

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
G2009 said:
I sent medical on 11 Jan 2011 London VO. Received forms-application form, dependent forms, PCC and Right of landing fee on 11/2/11 and sent back forms on 12/3/11.

On my case enquiry on 3/4/11 got reply "File awaiting officer Review. You will be informed if more information is required."

Could you please comment what this means in light of when they may issue PPR. What is the stage of the application? Ecas shows "in process" since July 2009.
Can anyone reply to this posting? There appears to be no response from any senior.

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
Dear Friends

As mentioned earlier in my post that since i am in pakistan and my marriage is on 09/04/2011. So i will not be able to attend get togather meeting which i suppose is tomorrow.

Just to share my feelings, that i will certainly miss it as the last and the only get togather which was held couple of months back was superb, fantastic. Utmost the surprising factor which i observed was the feeling. Everyone was just ready to come forward offering any help, suggestion, advises and all these from sincere thoughts, and selfless.

Those who are in UAE, and have never attended such get togather, i will strongly recommend to attend this. Hats off to Biju, bharat, Appan, satish and each and every individual making it successful and rememberable !

Anyways, wish you a Good Luck to all and All the Best for your tomorrow meeting.

Regards

Arman

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax.

I want to ask 1 question its urgent.

I am pakistani resident and May 2010 applicant NOC is 4131 and got 2nd AOR in Aug 2010 but till today no news from CHC London.

I am planning to visit uk for 1 year if CHC London send me medicals in coming few months to my home address in pakistan.

It is necessary for me that i return back to my home country pakistan and go for medicals.

OR

can i do medicals in uk ?

Plz tell me the process i am waiting for your reply. Thank you.

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
Mezo2009 said:
To Canada High Commission at London.

Good lucks
Thanks for the reply, Mezo.

What is their address? Or I just mention To Canada High Commission at the top of the page?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi bro

you have 2 options

1- Send CHC ur an update form with new address so tht u wil get the Meds in ur UK address.

2- after u receive the Meds u can do it in Uk and send, No probs, but if u stay more than 6 months in Uk , u need to send the Pcc from UK too. ie all

Biju

staralihaider said:
Dear Qorax.
I want to ask 1 question its urgent.
I am pakistani resident and May 2010 applicant NOC is 4131 and got 2nd AOR in Aug 2010 but till today no news from CHC London.
I am planning to visit uk for 1 year if CHC London send me medicals in coming few months to my home address in pakistan.
It is necessary for me that i return back to my home country pakistan and go for medicals.
OR
can i do medicals in uk ?
Plz tell me the process i am waiting for your reply. Thank you.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi coolguy

i have send PM to u - plzzz check

Biju

coolguy2010 said:
Hi Biju,

Are we meeting tomorrow......?

Regards
Cool

Mar 23, 2011
G2009 said:
Can anyone reply to this posting? There appears to be no response from any senior.
Hi G2009,

Let me share with you my case and hope this helps.

1. September 22, 2010: Med's & landing fee requested
2. October 7, 2010 :Med's & landing fee submitted

3. November 8, 2010: CHC london requested the following additional documents.
a. Updated IMM0008 form
b. Updated Schedule 1 Background/Declaration for myself and my wife.
c. Updated UAE Police clearances for both of us. ( me & wife)

4. December 5, 2010: submitted the above documents 1.2.3

5. January 31, 2011 : PPR

6. March (2nd week) : Passport received with Visa.

Moreover, between 31.01.2011 to 1st week of March. My Ecas status shows " In Process" not until i wrote a letter to CHC and the status was changed.

So, based on the above and luckily if no additional documents required you should received PPR between 7-8 weeks from you last submission. ( Approx. 1st week of May)

Regards,

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Dear Friends, ;)

UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum(new members) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

Quite a few of us, in UAE, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, some are waiting for their Meds while some are waiting for our PPRs.

CAPTAIN Qorax will be there to help us – (100 thanks Captain for flying down from Canada and giving us the morale boost.)

In the Last meet @ Safa Park - Dubai there were many New as well as Old members and we had a very nice time..Let's expand the network... :D Those who are interested can join us .......

The GREAT GETTOGETHER is planned on:
-Date : 08 April 2011 Friday
-Time : 10. am
-Venue : AL MAMZAR PARK – near Swimming pool area (DXB-SHJ Road) near Al mulla plaza Qusais
-Main Agenda : Sharing experiences and CHC London's Progress..

The doors are open for all and MOST WELCOME.

New members , You Can PM me with contact details for participation...

Sorry for the very short notice as this was planned only today

Regards,

[size=12pt]Biju
:D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Arman

Thanks for all the Wishes, at the same time we will miss u for sure in Tomorrow's get together

Good luck always and wish u a VERY VERy Happy Married Life.

Biju

arman79 said:
Dear Friends
As mentioned earlier in my post that since i am in pakistan and my marriage is on 09/04/2011. So i will not be able to attend get togather meeting which i suppose is tomorrow.
Just to share my feelings, that i will certainly miss it as the last and the only get togather which was held couple of months back was superb, fantastic. Utmost the surprising factor which i observed was the feeling. Everyone was just ready to come forward offering any help, suggestion, advises and all these from sincere thoughts, and selfless.
Those who are in UAE, and have never attended such get togather, i will strongly recommend to attend this. Hats off to Biju, bharat, Appan, satish and each and every individual making it successful and rememberable !
Anyways, wish you a Good Luck to all and All the Best for your tomorrow meeting.
Regards
Arman

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
bijupv007 said:
Dear Friends, ;)

UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum(new members) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

Quite a few of us, in UAE, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, some are waiting for their Meds while some are waiting for our PPRs.

CAPTAIN Qorax will be there to help us – (100 thanks Captain for flying down from Canada and giving us the morale boost.)

In the Last meet @ Safa Park - Dubai there were many New as well as Old members and we had a very nice time..Let's expand the network... :D Those who are interested can join us .......

-Venue : AL MAMZAR PARK – near Swimming pool area (DXB-SHJ Road) near Al mulla plaza Qusais

Regards,

[size=12pt]Biju

Hi Guys, due to very urgent work in ADH, cant able to attend this get together.
Will surely miss u guys especially our GREAT CAPTAIN.

Thanks Captain, for taking out your precious time.

Cheers..

GreenLeaf

Dec 12, 2010
bijupv007 said:
Dear Friends, ;)

Regards,

[size=12pt]Biju

Dear All ,

It was a great meeting..... thanks to all for your time in Mamzar park. Spl. thanks to Qorax .....

With Regards.

Appan / GreenLeaf.

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi every one ,i missed today get to-gather and specially meeting with our captain just becasue of i forget to set morning alarm yesterday and every thing is mishaped but any way see you next time i hope every body enjoy today G2G

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
Hi All,

Nice meeting you all, special thanks to our Captain and Vice Captain for making it happen.

Regards,
Vikram