+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

sajitma

Aug 21, 2010
Thanks a lot guys...for such a grand welcome...

I am planning to land in Toronto with my family by mid feb...A real bad time for this!!!

I would like to share one point anyway with everyone.. As we are aware we need to submit our passports to London CHC for stamping and it takes 2 weeks when we go direct and 5-6 weeks by post.. As I could not hold the passport for such long, I applied directly from London by person to give it a try to get by 1 week.. I was adviced by everyone that I would not get it back by 1 week whatever reason I tell..Though even the collection lady told clearly I wont get next week, as I was jsut waiting for this passport..I gave it a try..and to my luck I got the passport eht next week itself....

And u all can call me Sajit...

And once again superb job.. here is a detailed library for canada immigration, i bet you get information more than the consultants...
Cheers ... ;D

sunny7070

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
12-08-2010
IELTS Request
DONE
File Transfer...
DONE
sajitma said:

I am planning to land in Toronto with my family by mid feb...A real bad time for this!!!

I would like to share one point anyway with everyone.. As we are aware we need to submit our passports to London CHC for stamping and it takes 2 weeks when we go direct and 5-6 weeks by post.. As I could not hold the passport for such long, I applied directly from London by person to give it a try to get by 1 week.. I was adviced by everyone that I would not get it back by 1 week whatever reason I tell..Though even the collection lady told clearly I wont get next week, as I was jsut waiting for this passport..I gave it a try..and to my luck I got the passport eht next week itself....

And once again superb job.. here is a detailed library for canada immigration, i bet you get information more than the consultants...
Cheers ... ;D

Well Done Sajit...All the very best for your migration.

Sunny

ymood

Dec 12, 2009
I have applied to University of British Columbia for Masters of Education. I am thinking of applying to Simon Fraser Univ. too. I would ask about the chances for me to be accepted. Which University is easier in admission?
Thanks

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
need your help.
i send my full doc to London this Jan 1st from pakistan, i resigned on 8th and now am working in dubai.
first thing, i want to update my mailing address to be my dubai address
moreover what should i tell them about my new job, what evidence which i can send later, but as of now i want to update my contact address and telephone number.
what is the process, should i update them about my job in this same communication?

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Hi Qorax,

We want to buy jewelries for presents to our relatives when we arrive in canada. Do we need to declare during landing and are there any tax to pay?

Thank you.

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Dear Seniors

I received my first AOR and then i had my baby a few days later ...can anyone please clearly explain to me how to add my newborn to the full application which needs to be sent to London? Do i need to re-fill all forms again and send? With the AOR they gave these instructions below my confusion is do we re-fill all applications below in original and also send the copy of applications sent to cio earlier?

Submitting your Complete Application
Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp to download the Federal Skilled Worker guide and application forms.
Your complete application must consist of the following:
A copy of this letter with the reference number above
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]
Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (if applicable)
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]
You must submit all documents required by the visa office. Visa office-specific forms and a list of all supporting documents required by the visa office are available at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

Kindly reply
Thanks

S

shibuya

Only these 3 forms needs to be updated again and u need to send ur baby passport copy/ birth certificate/ $150 fees payable to Receiver General for Canada.

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
shibuya said:

Only these 3 forms needs to be updated again and u need to send ur baby passport copy/ birth certificate/ $150 fees payable to Receiver General for Canada.
thanks can i make one draft which includes this 150 plus our RPF fees?

S

shibuya

Make a draft for baby only. Also write a covering letter and inform about the delivery. You need to also send 4 photos the same immigration size u made for youself . RPRF u can pay later . They usually ask it with medical requests. It is not mandatory to send it now itself. You have still a long way to go.

Sihs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 June 2008
Med's Request
01 July 2010
Med's Done....
14 July 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 DEC 2010
VISA ISSUED...
17 FEB 2011
LANDED..........
Soon Inshaa Allah
sajitma said:

Cheers ... ;D
Congratulations buddy, and all the best.

I wanted to ask you about stamping the visa, as I read you actually got the visa in 1 week, can you please enlighten me on what you did.

As my husband works for an airline, and he travels most of the time, so you can imagine how difficult it is for him to be without passport for 2 weeks, I will be submitting passports in person to London, shall I ask them if I can collect it in one weeks time, or shall I just show up after a week.

Please advise.

Regards
Sihs

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
sajitma said:

Cheers ... ;D

Thanks Sajit for the wonderful info... God Bless and best of luck for ur bright future...

Cheers...

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
Dear Biju & all DUBAI(UAE) Members,,,,,,,,

Time to meet once again..... ....

With Regards.
appan

Dreamsofheart

Star Member
Oct 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
Doc's Request.
23-10-2009
File Transfer...
27-10-2009
Med's Request
16-9-2010
Med's Done....
25-9-2010
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
17-03-2011, Passport Sent 25 - 05 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2011 Decision Made : 14-06-2011 PP Returned: 27-06-2011
LANDED..........
Soon !!!
cant access the 201'st page .. dunno why .. probably something to do with my office firewall

Dreamsofheart

Star Member
Oct 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
Doc's Request.