Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi barthlal

for pre june 26, 2010 applicants there is no quota system. they are processing all applications (if eligible)
plzz apply CAIPS if u didnt hear from thm till now.

good luck always
biju

barthlal said:
Dear Biju,
i have applied under accountant category in Sep 09, As u know accountants are no more in category or quota of 1000 accountants per year whatsoever.
my question is , Are they processing accountants applications these days or they have kept application on hold b.c quota for accountants is already over in year 2010 ?
Thanks

fran137

Oct 11, 2008
hi Qorax
Saw the thread you have started and i must commend you on a job well done as it is very difficult to find time at times but hats off to you.
i noticed some of the members refer to you as captain are you in the shipping line?
i too am from dubai and we did our landing last yr in july than we returned to dubai as my husband is a marine engg here in dubai and i have my own home based sewing business for which i need alittle time to wind up we will be landing for good in 2012 july my eldest daughter is in monteral studying i will be taking a short trip to canada in feburary for my younger daughters pr card some problem with her picture .
Would love to join your group as its quite difficult when one relocates would love to have friend as i am in such a business.
let me how i cna join i know i am not there but i would love to keep in touch

fran

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
fran137 said:
hi Qorax
Saw the thread you have started and i must commend you on a job well done as it is very difficult to find time at times but hats off to you.
i noticed some of the members refer to you as captain are you in the shipping line?
i too am from dubai and we did our landing last yr in july than we returned to dubai as my husband is a marine engg here in dubai and i have my own home based sewing business for which i need alittle time to wind up we will be landing for good in 2012 july my eldest daughter is in monteral studying i will be taking a short trip to canada in feburary for my younger daughters pr card some problem with her picture .
Would love to join your group as its quite difficult when one relocates would love to have friend as i am in such a business.
let me how i cna join i know i am not there but i would love to keep in touch

fran
Thanx Ma'am,

U r most welcome to join us once here... this is what I wrote to someone today, on it:

vv2399 said:
Dear All,

I recently obtained my PR & did my landing formalities in Nov 2010. Now I am back to delhi to plan and finally migrate in summers to canada.

Am a media professional from Delhi and hve been regulary going thru these posts on daily basis. I thank Qurox for providing such imformative tips for landed new immigrants in canada.

I further wish to join ur group to keep my self clued to what's happenning further on meeting new people & friends who hve recently landed & setteling down.

Can i hve the previledge to request someone to send a PM/REFERENCE which i believe is required to join the group.

gesture wld be much appreciated.

thanks

vv23

qorax said:
Hi,

Once u 'finally' move here - PM anyone of us (better to AnushaUC) & try to meet us. Once we have met, the doors to our 'Friends-Circle' will open for u - wherafter u'd be able to touchbase with everyone/anyone on the group... including become part of our 'google-group'.

See u soon...

Qorax

barthlal

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Medical Request 07.06.2011 & Processing Started 09.05.2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - 30.03.2012 & PPR 2 - 27.04.2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear Biju

i have applied my CAIPS thru lawpoint , probably it takes 45 days to receive as per lawyer email .
once i get it will share with you for further help .

thanks for your assistance

bijupv007 said:
hi barthlal

for pre june 26, 2010 applicants there is no quota system. they are processing all applications (if eligible)
plzz apply CAIPS if u didnt hear from thm till now.

good luck always
biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi ma'am

ur also most to Dubai group which captain and others where heading whn in Dubai. plzz send PM to me and whn we plan the next get together in Duabi,i will send the details and ur presence will be a help to the guys who are waiting for their meds, PPR etc

Good luck always

Biju

fran137 said:
THANK YOU QORAX
WILL DEF JOIN ONCE THERE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL THE MEMBERS
FRAN

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
yes barthlal

it takes min 45 days

Good luck always buddy

Biju

barthlal said:
Dear Biju

i have applied my CAIPS thru lawpoint , probably it takes 45 days to receive as per lawyer email .
once i get it will share with you for further help .

thanks for your assistance

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi Friends,

Whats happening with London CHC Applications!!! NO news from London CHC during the year 2011.. NO new Medical request, no PPR.... I wonder any new changes in processing??

I was checking all the Forums to know whether any of the London applicants got any new updates from them.....

Infact, I got a reply during Nov '10 from London CHC that "we didn't expect requesting PPR before Dec/Jan". Most of us who finished Medicals got the same reply as well......

My Medical request was dated Aug 20 and almost 5 months over!!! and I have to land before Aug 2011. I know there are applicants who are waiting for long..... But this waiting period is so frustrating....

Sorry guys... just shared my views......

Satish

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
satish_lkb said:
Hi Friends,

Whats happening with London CHC Applications!!! NO news from London CHC during the year 2011.. NO new Medical request, no PPR.... I wonder any new changes in processing??

I was checking all the Forums to know whether any of the London applicants got any new updates from them.....

Infact, I got a reply during Nov '10 from London CHC that "we didn't expect requesting PPR before Dec/Jan". Most of us who finished Medicals got the same reply as well......

My Medical request was dated Aug 20 and almost 5 months over!!! and I have to land before Aug 2011. I know there are applicants who are waiting for long..... But this waiting period is so frustrating....

Satish
Shahida got PPR this week. She's on trackitt (here as well - but gone cold). A CHC-London case, from Dubai.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems LONDON is busy in finalising 2009 cases as there are no medical requests since Sep 2010 onwards.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi satish

i know how frustrating this waiting is ''''''''''''''''

but the news is most of the people who send meds in june and july got theie PPR from london recentely a frnd who send on July 14 th got his PPR dated 30th Dec 2010.

so let us hope the best buddies........ :D :D

best wishes

Biju

satish_lkb said:
Hi Friends,
Satish

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shanks78 said:
Dear Biju i recd PPR today thru email. Thanks for your kind advise. Really appreciate Rgds Shanks78
Congratulation!!!

Could you please Share your time line and visa office!!!??.

Thanks

Shanks78

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Thanks Captain. This forum had been very informative in all aspects and reply made by seniors were like on the mark. I thank you for all the support and cooperation rendered

qorax said:
Congrats, Buddy !
Qorax