LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi NAv

Nothing to worry, it will be 100% fine
i didnt paste the label too. the file number is more than enough

biju

hinavin said:
Qorax / PMM / Leon / FMA / / Biju / Seniors,

I noticed something while rummaging through my immi document file. Saw the label which came with the medical, RPRF and PCC request back in Sept 2010 and remembered that I had actually typed the envelop with the RPRF bank draft, PCC etc. Never pasted the label. And thanks to this forumm I now realise that the label also has the INITIALS of my immigration officer. The initials are CKL hand written on the printed label. Surely this must have created some delays as the package wouldn't have reached the (my) immi officer's desk directly. Sad mistake in hind sight. It was received on Oct 17.

Question - What issues might it create and is there any point in informing London about the same now?

Cheers
Nav

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
CN tower said:
Welcome buddy, let sail together

best wishes

biju

hi there'
i am in the same boat a Dubai applicant :D
i hope to network with you next days or let's say next years :D as it seams it will be long time here in Dubai before get our PR in canada :(
i had my AOR1 in October 2010
still waiting for IELTS exam :'(
i did it twice before and i did not get the score :-[
but i have a Q
where can i take a photo with the specific details as VO has been asked us to do?if anyone recommend a good studio for me it will be so helpful for me
thanks

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
qorax said:
Those 'labels' r only to make our lives easier - it's not a must that we affix them on the envelopes. U should be fine...
Qorax
Many thanks Qorax!
Regards
Nav

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Hi Biju,

That`s cool. Many thanks,
Regards
Nav

bijupv007 said:
hi NAv

Nothing to worry, it will be 100% fine
i didnt paste the label too. the file number is more than enough

biju

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi every one ,
after a long wating . now we are in 2011 but till now there is no good news , as per my understanding only one member get some requirment from Chc rest totally quiteness , when we get our trun

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
CN tower said:
hi there'

i am in the same boat a Dubai applicant :D

i hope to network with you next days or let's say next years :D as it seams it will be long time here in Dubai before get our PR in canada :(

i had my AOR1 in October 2010

still waiting for IELTS exam :'(

i did it twice before and i did not get the score :-[

but i have a Q

where can i take a photo with the specific details as VO has been asked us to do?if anyone recommend a good studio for me it will be so helpful for me

thanks
@CN Tower,

There is one photo studio opposite Al Ghurair City, Deira-Dubai (Union Metro Stn side) next to the corner Shop called 'Iranian Sweets' managed by a Catholic family. Just tell them that you need the photos for Canadian immigration. They will properly handle the needful. I did'nt face any probs, with them.

Frame Width 35 mm (1 3/8”) Min. Frame Height 45 mm (1 3/4”)
Min. Face Height 31 mm (1 1/4”) Max. Face Height 36 mm (1 7/16”) Actual Size
» PHOTOGRAPH Specifications
The face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression,
neither frowning nor smiling, with the mouth closed.

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

CN tower

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY2010
Doc's Request.
OCTOBER 2010
bestpal said:
@ CN Tower,

There is one photo studio opposite Al Ghurair City, Deira-Dubai (Union Metro Stn side) next to the corner Shop called 'Iranian Sweets' managed by a Catholic family. Just tell them that you need the photos for Canadian immigration. They will properly handle the needful. I did'nt face any probs, with them.

Frame Width 35 mm (1 3/8”) Min. Frame Height 45 mm (1 3/4”)
Min. Face Height 31 mm (1 1/4”) Max. Face Height 36 mm (1 7/16”) Actual Size
» PHOTOGRAPH Specifications
The face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression,
neither frowning nor smiling, with the mouth closed.

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

many thanks my dear bestpal

that is so helpful :)

mikaelah

Jan 9, 2011
Hi Mr Khan...Im experiencing the same situation with you now...CIC is requiring me to provide a PCC from saudi,my family did medical last Aug...I already wrote a letter stating that it's impossible for me to get it here Dubai...They replied and told me that i's only possible to get the PCC in Saudi embassy in Abu Dhabi, so i went there to submit again the application but they said that they never give anyone such kind of certificate.. Im totally confused on what to do now..my medical is near to expire, im just worried that if i will not be able to provide this requirement my application to canada will be denied...

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
if you really cant get it here in Dubai... why dont you try to make a trip in KSA to get this PCC...

mikaelah said:
Hi Mr Khan...Im experiencing the same situation with you now...CIC is requiring me to provide a PCC from saudi,my family did medical last Aug...I already wrote a letter stating that it's impossible for me to get it here Dubai...They replied and told me that i's only possible to get the PCC in Saudi embassy in Abu Dhabi, so i went there to submit again the application but they said that they never give anyone such kind of certificate.. Im totally confused on what to do now..my medical is near to expire, im just worried that if i will not be able to provide this requirement my application to canada will be denied...

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@mikaelah

can u tell when u and how much time you i remain in saudia
saleem

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
I believe the Saudi govt only issues PCC to their current resident not to those that are not living in their country, no more. I, for the fact, also stayed in KSA for 3 years and also thinking what if CIC request for that PCC again because I already given them a writtten explanation about that PCC.

sword

Jan 11, 2011
Saleem

I have gone through the same situation. Applied PCC in Saudi Consulate in dubai. Till now I dint receive the PCC. However, I wrote email to Canadian Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia explaining my situation. They confirmed through email that getting PCC from Saudi Arabia is not possible. The same mail I forwarded to CHC london office and asked them to waive PCC request from Saudi Arabia. They waived Saudi PCC request. Received PPR and sent passport for stamping.

Sword.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sword said:
Saleem

I have gone through the same situation. Applied PCC in Saudi Consulate in dubai. Till now I dint receive the PCC. However, I wrote email to Canadian Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia explaining my situation. They confirmed through email that getting PCC from Saudi Arabia is not possible. The same mail I forwarded to CHC london office and asked them to waive PCC request from Saudi Arabia. They waived Saudi PCC request. Received PPR and sent passport for stamping.

Sword.
The Saudi PCC fiasco

It's well known that Saudi Arabia doesn't issue PCCs anymore to their erstwhile residents. There's no way to obtain that. And it's also opined that CIC is aware of it - yet continue to ask for it - probably a delay tactics. As such, all affected applicants must intimate the same, in advance, to their VOs -- possibly with a copy of the above email obtained by him/her from the same sources.

@sword
Brother, u'd do a great service to the fraternity here if u could post the exact contents of that email. Others may copy-paste that msg & include the same in their letter to their VOs, for obtaining a "waiver" from this headache.

Thanks in advance Buddy!

Qorax

maccy81

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
20-05-10 (dated April 19, 2010) & 27-12-10 (Child)
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
Waived (I guess)
Passport Req..
03-07-11
Dear all,

I'm done with the medicals on jan 3, 2011. I would like to ask what is the next step now. If its passport request, then how (email or post) and when I should expect to receive that request.

Thanx

barthlal

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Medical Request 07.06.2011 & Processing Started 09.05.2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - 30.03.2012 & PPR 2 - 27.04.2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear Biju,

i have applied under accountant category in Sep 09, As u know accountants are no more in category or quota of 1000 accountants per year whatsoever.

my question is , Are they processing accountants applications these days or they have kept application on hold b.c quota for accountants is already over in year 2010 ?

Thanks

barthlal said:
Dear Biju

Thanks for your reply

Yes still status is showing as "received by visa office" and i have not received any letter for additional documents or MEds .
As suggested by you will wait this month otherwise will apply for CAIPS .