"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinavin said:
Hi Wenst...
Yes you can - if you look up in Gulf News classifieds section, under the attestation services there are multiple adverts of companies providing this service. I called each of them and check for quotations. Obviously must negotiate (over the phone is fine). They will ask you how many docs etc (pages as well). You can settle for the best cost / turnaround time. They can pick it up as well (free service if yu negotiate) keep some buffer for the turnaround time - as they would inevitably delay and extend the date of delivery. DO NOT make full payment in advance. Just a token amount.
Good luck and season's best!
Thanks Hinavin, I really appreciate the help. Cheers!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
aouksh974 said:
Salam 3likom,

Guys i need your help, we mentioned in the contract of the The Financial Self-sufficiency a strong amount because we were about to get this amount from the tribunal, we have labour case and the employer was supposed to pay us but unfortunately our case was closed without any benefit for us.

Now we are worried about this, what are we going to do?
we got our CSQ and we are going to apply for the federal very soon, we do not know if we go for it or we just stop here because we may not enter Canada because of this problem?
U must have the required funds - else u may not succeed with your PR case. It's one of the main requirements of the IRPA.

Qorax

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
umarkhalid said:

I had heard news from one the consultant that Canadian Immigration Dept. is closing the Federal Skill Worker immigration permanently and will not accept any application from 1st January 2011 and will accept only the application up to 31st December 2010 only, application receives after 1st January 2011 will be rejected.
Would you please let me know how true this news is or it is just fake news? As i am willing to apply with in few days and all of my documents are ready now.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Umar Khalid
the consultant is trying to scare u so tht u pay him soon and fall in his trap.this consultant lacks ethics if he is saying so there is no such news in the air unless of course the consultant is buddies with canadian pm or labour minister and he has inside info.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
umarkhalid said:
Does anyone can tell me when I will apply what documents I have send to visa office at the 1st step?
Your 1st Step is to CIO-NS, not your visa Office.

aouksh974

Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Nomination.....
14-12-2010
Interview........
14-12-2010
Dubai Applicants,

May i know how much does it cost the medical tests and checkup for the Quebec Immigration?

Please answer me
Thank you very much.

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
I have a small problem if anyone can suggest a way out.I intend to change my current placing of dwelling in a few months from now, in that case will it be a big hassle to get my correspondence address changed with CIC.or it is better i give some one else's address now itself (which i really dont wana do unless it is really needful)

thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ayazf said:
I have a small problem if anyone can suggest a way out.I intend to change my current placing of dwelling in a few months from now, in that case will it be a big hassle to get my correspondence address changed with CIC.or it is better i give some one else's address now itself (which i really dont wana do unless it is really needful)

thanks.
Just a minute's job.
There's a link under the e-cas to request for an address change. Once uploaded - it'd be done imdtly [on your case file] - however, the e-cas might take 7-10 days to reflect the change.

Qorax

Fani

Dec 25, 2010
My Nationality: Pakistani
Living in: Dubai
Applied from: London Office
Fast track
NOC0213

Below is the status:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 3, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 28, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on September 1, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 19, 2010.

Its more than one year now, Status= In process

So many things are changed:
1- I have changed my address- (mail and residential both); and phone numbers
Q1-1 Shall i re-fill the NPR,NAF and NBD Forms [since all these forms required my address]? or just a letter [for new address] will be enough?
Q1-2 Information about change of phone number is also required to be updated?
Q1-3 Shall i re-submit Police certificate for good character? (since my address is changed)

2- I have changed my job also.
Q2-1 Shall i re-fill NEC?
Q2-2 What supporting documents will be required? (Experience Letter from the last employer, appointment letter and salary certificate from the new employer??)

3- My spouse (wife) passport and NIC (already changed) while residential address and phone numbers will be changed after two months.
Q3-1 Shall i inform immigration office for current change (Passport and NIC) or should wait for other changes (residential address and phone numbers) also?
Q3-2 Will I have to re-fill her NPR,NAF and NBD Forms [since all these forms required her address]? or just a letter [for new address] will be enough?

4- My representative is disappeared, so now i have to cancel my representative and follow up for the case by myself.
Q4-1 IMM5476E submission is enough?

Q5- When Immigration office requires any document or any communication, do they update E-case?

Please guide!

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
qorax said:
Just a minute's job.
There's a link under the e-cas to request for an address change. Once uploaded - it'd be done imdtly [on your case file] - however, the e-cas might take 7-10 days to reflect the change.

Qorax
what exactly is e cas.I guess we can login to e-cas only when we have file no.also do i get the file no through regular mail or email.

kihaj

Nov 9, 2010
hello there
guys please help
i have 2 questions
1-do any one know about the time for recieving the medical from abudhabi office ....
2-for landing ....the officer will ask for address inside quebec for me i dont have any address,iam going just for landing 3 weeks and return back to uae for another 1 year before sattel in quebec ,they wil not accept hotle address ,what to do to got the (PR)card.
hope to answer me .
thankx