Roop2010

Oct 17, 2010
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Biju / Qorax / Seniors ..

I have send all the documents on 22nd October 2010. Now my file has gone to London as we are in Dubai ...But my Dubai residence visa is expiring on 30th december .So i have to exit the country ..If i permanantly migrate to India ..i have heard that the file from london will also be transferred to New Delhi , India and again this transfer will delay the process by 3- 4 months ...

I certainly do not want to delay the process ..Please suggest me whether this delay actually takes place ..I am worried ..

Awaiting for your reply..

Regards
Roop

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
doubleukhan said:
Hello Friends,

I'm struggling to get PCC from Saudi Arabian Consulate in Dubai. Did anyone of you obtain it from Dubai ,

whats the easiest way to get this done, any documents required and how many days does it take ?

Please advice.

W.Khan

Dear Mr. Khan,
It shouldn't be a struggle! Just call Saudi consulate and find out what they need for issuing a PCC for Canadian immi. Other consulates ask for a copy of letter from CHC, 4 passport size photographs with blue/white background, copy of the passport showing your stay in that particular country, applicant's fingerprints from police HQ in Dubai and fees. Usually you get PCC in 4 to 6 weeks after applying. They call you when they receive PCC from their home country.
Best of luck!

D

doubleukhan

Hi Thommo,
Thanks for your reply.

Saudi arabia is different in many ways than others. Today I visited the Saudi Consulate in Dubai. The guy at the security gate itself did now allow me to get inside and said they do not entertain issues like police clearance certificate here. To obtain it, the applicants must contact Saudi Embassy in their respective countries (for us ,India ).

I'm not really sure if the Saudi Embassy in New Delhi is issuing PCC.

do you have any suggestion.

W.Khan

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hi,
I am still waiting for my medical request!!!!

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
doubleukhan said:
Hi Thommo,
Thanks for your reply.

Saudi arabia is different in many ways than others. Today I visited the Saudi Consulate in Dubai. The guy at the security gate itself did now allow me to get inside and said they do not entertain issues like police clearance certificate here. To obtain it, the applicants must contact Saudi Embassy in their respective countries (for us ,India ).

I suggest you talk to consulate people (or Saudi embassy in Abu Dhabi) on phone. Security guy may not be in a position to give you a correct picture. If they don't issue PCC here in UAE, you can talk to their embassy in India. The very fact CHC, London is insisting on PCC from KSA means that other people succeeded in getting it from there. They don't insist on PCC from countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi Roop,
u can send thm address change if u go back to India for good. file will be there with CHC london.
if its ur agent address nothing to do. he wil send u the papers. :D

rgds
Biju

Roop2010 said:
Hello Biju / Qorax / Seniors ..
I have send all the documents on 22nd October 2010. Now my file has gone to London as we are in Dubai ...But my Dubai residence visa is expiring on 30th december .So i have to exit the country ..If i permanantly migrate to India ..i have heard that the file from london will also be transferred to New Delhi , India and again this transfer will delay the process by 3- 4 months ...
I certainly do not want to delay the process ..Please suggest me whether this delay actually takes place ..I am worried ..
Awaiting for your reply..
Regards
Roop

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi W.khan,
i will share one of my frnd experiance. saudi consulate in dubai wil not issue any PCC. he got the pcc from saudi police HO. through his friend. but u need to have the letter from CHC asking for saudi PCC.

really saudi PCC is very very hard if ur out from the country . but u can try in ND saudi embassy - i am not sure.

good luck buddy

Biju

doubleukhan said:
Hi Thommo,
Thanks for your reply.
W.Khan

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
hey guys...

can anyone help me??? i had sent my docs on 21st and as per DHL spod, it's received in London on 23rh Nov... I am still waiting for 2nd AOR... how much time will it take normally to receive a 2nd AOR?

I am worried because my 120 days deadline is expring on 1st dec

JG

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jadedGeek said:
hey guys...

can anyone help me??? i had sent my docs on 21st and as per DHL spod, it's received in London on 23rh Nov... I am still waiting for 2nd AOR... how much time will it take normally to receive a 2nd AOR?

I am worried because my 120 days deadline is expring on 1st dec

JG
As observed over these forums, the 2nd AOR is taking around 3-4 months nowadays.

Qorax

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Thanks captain... so tell me if understand it correctly that I have to wait 2-3 months just to know that they have received my full docs....

qorax said:
As observed over these forums, the 2nd AOR is taking around 3-4 months nowadays.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jadedGeek said:
Thanks captain... so tell me if understand it correctly that I have to wait 2-3 months just to know that they have received my full docs....
No. It's to know that your file has been "provisionally accepted". That the abinitio-screening found your case to be fit in all aspects, for further processing.

Qorax

muji

Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2006
Doc's Request.
May 2007
Med's Request
18-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
27-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
12-Feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
30-Apr-2011
Got an update from CIC last week after medicals

Hey Everybody,

I got an update from CIC, asking me to specify the current country of residence for myself and spouse and to submit updated PCC from current country of residence (UAE).

Have sent the documents to CIC today, and now waiting for PPR.

Just an update for everyone else who has submitted thier medicals, my medical results were recevied by CIC on 5th July 2010.

Regards,
Muji

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Re: Got an update from CIC last week after medicals

muji said:
Hey Everybody,

I got an update from CIC, asking me to specify the current country of residence for myself and spouse and to submit updated PCC from current country of residence (UAE).

Have sent the documents to CIC today, and now waiting for PPR.

Just an update for everyone else who has submitted thier medicals, my medical results were recevied by CIC on 5th July 2010.

Regards,
Muji

Congrats Muji..

muji

Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2006
Doc's Request.
May 2007
Med's Request
18-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
27-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
12-Feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
30-Apr-2011
Thanks Sattar, it seems that london office has started processing cases with christmas in close proximity.

Hope everyone waiting will get thier cases processes quickly, there has been some chatter in different forums over visa quota exhausted by London office for 2010. But I think now that the year end is near things will start to pick up again.

All the best

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Thanks for such a quick reply... so we can say it's a 2nd decision point from canada officer... :) and that means they dont acknowledgement for documents received...

is there any online tool to check my current status???

qorax said:
No. It's to know that your file has been "provisionally accepted". That the abinitio-screening found your case to be fit in all aspects, for further processing.

Qorax