"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax/ Biju
and respectable experts

I sent the 2nd Email yesterday 22/11/2010, first email 26-10-10 they did not answer.
Today I received this response from CHC London exactly Copied below:-

Dear Client,

Your file is now with the Officer for review
and I expect further instructions to be mailed to you
in the coming weeks.

I trust that this interim response will assist.

rt

IMMIGRATION SECTION.

I need your comments to understand the story!! What they can ask in further instructions??

Regards
zagy

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zagy said:
Dear Qorax/ Biju
and respectable experts

I sent the 2nd Email yesterday 22/11/2010, first email 26-10-10 they did not answer.
Today I received this response from CHC London exactly Copied below:-

Dear Client,

Your file is now with the Officer for review
and I expect further instructions to be mailed to you
in the coming weeks.

I trust that this interim response will assist.

rt

IMMIGRATION SECTION.

I need your comments to understand the story!! What they can ask in further instructions??

Regards
zagy
Expect your PPR.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
humsafar said:
Does spelling mistake in reference / experience letter is a major issue, e.g in my reference letter the wrote 31tt March, instead if 31st March,

I assume this should not create any issue, what are your opinions guys?
No issues.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sohaillactuca said:
Hello Friends
This is good that we all share ideas with each other. I need suggestion that my case was registered in Dec. 2007 and still waiting for updates. Any applicant in the same month have any latest information. Secondly my IELTS was expired in July 2010 and i provided its photocopy to london office personally. I want to know that my IELTS will be considered or have to appear again in exam.
1. Log-on to trackitt.com for understanding your timeframes.
2. That IELTS would suffice... IMHO it wouldn'd be asked again.

Qorax

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Expect your PPR.
Thank you Sir qorax

I was thinking that might be CHC London is going to put me on the long route!!! ;D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
zagy said:
Thank you Sir qorax
I was thinking that might be CHC London is going to put me on the long route!!! ;D
dont worry buddy ,

Guys who send meds in Aug will start getting their PPR in Dec,

and the mail u received is a v good sign,,,,,rock n roll :D

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi satish_lkb

be cool this is a standard reply to all those guys who have send the meds in sep and after. so u can expect ur PPR max by Jan, coz 2 guys who send on june and july thy got PPR now.

so nothing to worry buddy :D

biju

satish_lkb said:
Hi All,
I got reply for my Case Specific Inquiry which is as follows. (I got confirmation for receipt of RPRF payment last month from London also)
"We confirm receipt of medical results. We appreciate that you wish to arrive in Canada as soon as possible, however at this moment we do not anticipate requesting your passports for visa issuance before December 2010/January 2011"
MCH
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
qorax said:
No issues.
Thanks Captain, but When I read the appointment letter carefully I found another mistake, in the heading Bonuses / Incentives, the typist mentioned "leaves as per company policy" instead of "Bonuses as per company policy"

Basically he copied the text from the Heading "leaves" which is just above the heading "Bonuses / Incentives". Will this work, I am in no position to go to them and ask them to re issue the letter, I already got these after much difficulty, as I am not in Pakistan any more. BTW the I got the appointment letter was issued just now however it was dated Jan 2002, when I actually joined the company, and the Reference / experience letter is dated September 2010, when I asked them to issue,

really need your advise, Captain.

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
dont worry buddy ,

Guys who send meds in Aug will start getting their PPR in Dec,

and the mail u received is a v good sign,,,,,rock n roll :D

Biju
Thank you Mr. Biju!!

I appreciate!!! you guys are awesome.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi humsafar

tht wont be a big issue.

its perfect if ur appointment letter is dated 2002 and the experiance letter is current dated (even i send in the same way)

no worries. Good luck always :D

biju

humsafar said:
Thanks Captain, but When I read the appointment letter carefully I found another mistake, in the heading Bonuses / Incentives, the typist mentioned "leaves as per company policy" instead of "Bonuses as per company policy"

Basically he copied the text from the Heading "leaves" which is just above the heading "Bonuses / Incentives". Will this work, I am in no position to go to them and ask them to re issue the letter, I already got these after much difficulty, as I am not in Pakistan any more. BTW the I got the appointment letter was issued just now however it was dated Jan 2002, when I actually joined the company, and the Reference / experience letter is dated September 2010, when I asked them to issue,

really need your advise, Captain.

D

doubleukhan

Hello Qorax,

The medicals for me and my family are done in august 2010 and it reached CHC London the next week.

As I did not receive any answer from them until october, I sent an email to update me the status of my application in oct last week. They replied instantly that they are still awaiting the Saudi PCC for me and my spouse.
Several times, I have given an explanation that we are no more residents of Saudi Arabia and its not possible for former residents to get PCC in Dubai. But I have no answer from CHC for my last mail.
I also sent them a reminder to advice on my saudi PCC issue, but until now no reply from them. It almost one month now since I have sent my last mail to them to waive this requirement of Saudi PCC.

Any advice, how to proceed and what to expect in this situation.

regards,

W.Khan

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
doubleukhan said:
Hello Qorax,

The medicals for me and my family are done in august 2010 and it reached CHC London the next week.

As I did not receive any answer from them until october, I sent an email to update me the status of my application in oct last week. They replied instantly that they are still awaiting the Saudi PCC for me and my spouse.
Several times, I have given an explanation that we are no more residents of Saudi Arabia and its not possible for former residents to get PCC in Dubai. But I have no answer from CHC for my last mail.
I also sent them a reminder to advice on my saudi PCC issue, but until now no reply from them. It almost one month now since I have sent my last mail to them to waive this requirement of Saudi PCC.

regards,

W.Khan
CIC might not proceed w/out your KSA PCC. U r required to present it - whether u r a current resident or not [of KSA]. Pls see...

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Yes. However, certificates are available only to current and past legal residents.

How and where do I obtain one?
If you need a police certificate, your immigration processing office will give you a "request letter". If you have any questions about this, please contact your immigration processing office.

How to get the Request Letter?
If your application is being processed at CHC-London, the London VO sends you a "police certificate request letter" - with instructions on how to apply.

If u haven't received that, "request letters" may be obtained by sending a request e‑mail to CHC-London, or at riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca. Please include the file number and your mailing address.

The "police certificate request letter" will be sent to you by mail. You must present this letter, along with valid identification and proof of legal residency in KSA (current or old, as applicable) to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, thru the local Saudi Arabian Embassy (if u reside abroad).

Pls consult the nearest Embassy of KSA for further information.

Qorax

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
sohaillactuca said:
Hello Friends
This is good that we all share ideas with each other. I need suggestion that my case was registered in Dec. 2007 and still waiting for updates. Any applicant in the same month have any latest information. Secondly my IELTS was expired in July 2010 and i provided its photocopy to london office personally. I want to know that my IELTS will be considered or have to appear again in exam.
Hi Brother,
There is no update yet for December 2007 cases under old category. Your IElTS has already expired and you have to got for it again. If you need any assistance regarding IELTS then you can send me a pm.

Regards,

Siawo

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
May 12, 2009
AOR Received.
May 20, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 1, 2010
Med's Done....
Mar 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 07, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18. 2010
I have some good news to share. This week my status has changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made". :D

Any idea how long it takes for London to return the pasports? My Medical expires end of Feb...

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
doubleukhan said:
Hello Qorax,

regards,

W.Khan
[/quo te]

It is possible to get PCC from Kuwait, Qatar & Bahrain while staying in Dubai. Why it should be any different in case of KSA? Contact their consulate/embassy in Dubai/Abu Dhabi. CHC requires one to submit PCCs from all countries where one has stayed for more than 6 months after attaining age of 18 yrs.
Best of luck!