Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi hamsaf ,i think you just clearify chc that at the time of admission i submit my orignal to my univeristy but now i get only ist part duplicate the other one i am not be able to provide but boss one minute ! what about the copy you dont have a copy of your marks sheet just submit the copy till they request the orignal i dont think so they need orignal one, on the mean time apply again but i know its very difficult so send any body to KU and tell him only attest the copy which show that its true and orignal copy

but let me clear one thing if you go through proper channel nothing happend and they creat to much hassel i know all KU problem so spend some thing they will do every thing .

one more alternate send a copy to civic center, hasan square to any notry public and tell him put a stemp thats its orignal copy and we verify this its also enough

but above 2 is only a alternate if CHC ask then provide any alternate with your orignal problem if they dont ask any orignal documents then no need to give him becasue they work on point to point basic no more not less .

humsafar said:
Since My Original graduation Marks sheets were submitted to Karachi University at the time of Admission in Masters, therefore I requested for Duplicate (KU does not return Original Marks shees), and Now after a lot of delay due to unstablity in Karachi during the last month, My reltive got the mark sheet, but they Provided Only B.Com Part 2 Marks sheet, which means that the number of all Part 2 subjects are mentioned individually, where as only the total of part 1 is mentioned,

Now my question is; will CIC accept this marks sheet, because I am finding it very dificult, being residing out of country, to get the Part 1 marks sheet again, As university Reps. are saying that this marks sheet will suffice because it containes the total marks of part 1 as well, and they can not issue a seperate marks sheet for part 1.

Need your opinions guys.

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi hamsafar ,
for long term try to get duplicate becasue you might need this in future becasue its a part of your personal asset.

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi All,

I got reply for my Case Specific Inquiry which is as follows. (I got confirmation for receipt of RPRF payment last month from London also)

"We confirm receipt of medical results. We appreciate that you wish to arrive in Canada as soon as possible, however at this moment we do not anticipate requesting your passports for visa issuance before December 2010/January 2011"

MCH
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
CONGRAT !

satish_lkb said:
Hi All,

I got reply for my Case Specific Inquiry which is as follows. (I got confirmation for receipt of RPRF payment last month from London also)

"We confirm receipt of medical results. We appreciate that you wish to arrive in Canada as soon as possible, however at this moment we do not anticipate requesting your passports for visa issuance before December 2010/January 2011"

MCH
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

benmai

Nov 22, 2010
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2007
AOR Received.
22-11-2007
Hi there!

I am new here in this forum. I'm glad to found one site like this.
I am quite worried about our application as Immigrant. I sent my application last Oct 2007 and got the file # last Nov 22, 2007. (exactly 3 yrs now)
But 'til now I haven't heard anything nor any news about the status of my application. I feel like I am an outcast.
Anybody who is in the same timeline like mine could please inform me of your currect status. :(

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
benmai said:
Hi there!

I am quite worried about our application as Immigrant. I sent my application last Oct 2007 and got the file # last Nov 22, 2007. (exactly 3 yrs now)
But 'til now I haven't heard anything nor any news about the status of my application. I feel like I am an outcast.
Anybody who is in the same timeline like mine could please inform me of your currect status. :(
Hi benmai,

Log-on to trackitt-com to check your CHC+Apps Date Timelines.
I believe, London is currently moving with Aug/Sep-2007 cases.

Qorax

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Dear Humsafar,

Do the following as i have done the same thing for my wife:

You must be having your marksheet photocopy or scan copy.
Take a good color copy
Tell someone to go to Karachi university and get this verified and stamped
Also ask them to give the karachi university envelop with stamps (i think they charge some fee - 300PKR)

Put these transcripts in envelop, seal them and send to VO

mmiq said:
hi hamsaf ,i think you just clearify chc that at the time of admission i submit my orignal to my univeristy but now i get only ist part duplicate the other one i am not be able to provide but boss one minute ! what about the copy you dont have a copy of your marks sheet just submit the copy till they request the orignal i dont think so they need orignal one, on the mean time apply again but i know its very difficult so send any body to KU and tell him only attest the copy which show that its true and orignal copy

but let me clear one thing if you go through proper channel nothing happend and they creat to much hassel i know all KU problem so spend some thing they will do every thing .

one more alternate send a copy to civic center, hasan square to any notry public and tell him put a stemp thats its orignal copy and we verify this its also enough

but above 2 is only a alternate if CHC ask then provide any alternate with your orignal problem if they dont ask any orignal documents then no need to give him becasue they work on point to point basic no more not less .

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Alhumdulilah-- sent my fulll docs to london yesterday...

thanks to everyone for helping me out...!

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
jadedGeek said:
Alhumdulilah-- sent my fulll docs to london yesterday...

thanks to everyone for helping me out...!
Good luck buddy :D
and God bless

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi humsafar

yes as jadedGeek said its very simple - taking the photocopy of the marksheets and get it stamped from the university and put in the university cover, coz ie hw now is India too guys are arranging the closed envelop transcripts , coz so many universities dont have the systems of sending transcripts in closed sealed envelop and all.

good luck buddy. All the best

Biju

humsafar said:
Since My Original graduation Marks sheets were submitted to Karachi University at the time of Admission in Masters, therefore I requested for Duplicate (KU does not return Original Marks shees), and Now after a lot of delay due to unstablity in Karachi during the last month, My reltive got the mark sheet, but they Provided Only B.Com Part 2 Marks sheet, which means that the number of all Part 2 subjects are mentioned individually, where as only the total of part 1 is mentioned,
Now my question is; will CIC accept this marks sheet, because I am finding it very dificult, being residing out of country, to get the Part 1 marks sheet again, As university Reps. are saying that this marks sheet will suffice because it containes the total marks of part 1 as well, and they can not issue a seperate marks sheet for part 1.
Need your opinions guys.
Dear Humsafar,
Do the following as i have done the same thing for my wife:
You must be having your marksheet photocopy or scan copy.
Take a good color copy
Tell someone to go to Karachi university and get this verified and stamped
Also ask them to give the karachi university envelop with stamps (i think they charge some fee - 300PKR)

Put these transcripts in envelop, seal them and send to VO

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
benmai said:
Hi there!

Hi from here,

I almost have the same time line. I have sent you a private message. U can contact me if u want.

Regards,
Haltsys

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Thanks Biju, Jaded and MMiq, for you sugession, Actualy I have a copy of part 1 marks sheet, but it is not legibile, hecne I cannot send it.

Any ways I have requested my couison to scan and send me the Duplicate part 2 Marks Sheet which he got from the University, and I will see, may be I can use it. since it has got the Detailed marks of part 2 and total marks of Part 1 as well. I think CIC is not interested in marks in individual subjects, rather they might be interested in over all marks and most importantly the genuineness of the Education documents.

BTW, I have requested my couison to try to apply for the part 1 duplicate Marks sheet as well, but I am not sure how much time it will take, as part 2 marksh sheet is received after more than one months, due to unstable conditions in karachi.

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
haltsys said:
Hi from here,

I almost have the same time line. I have sent you a private message. U can contact me if u want.

Regards,
Haltsys
Hi there Kabayan!!! Mustaaa!!

I have read ur message. This is just a standard reply which CHC sends to all the candidate who ask for the status of their process and are waiting same like you and me.

As per our telephonic conversation, now a days, it is taking (on average) 44 months to complete the process. You are done with 36 which means that 8 more are left.

Also my consultant told me that till June 2011 all the cases will be finalized for old category.

Please do call me in case you need any further information.

Regards,
Salamat Poo

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Hey guys...my docs has been delivered to London visa office by DHL... :)

How much time normally it takes to receive 2nd AOR??

what will be next??? anything needs to be prepared? or i just have to wait & pray

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Does spelling mistake in reference / experience letter is a major issue, e.g in my reference letter the wrote 31tt March, instead if 31st March,

I assume this should not create any issue, what are your opinions guys?