+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

RANA ASGHAR

Nov 11, 2010
good morning and aoa
i m rana asghar did MBA,B.COM, D.COM , AND HAVING 7 YEAR WORK EXPERIENCE ,AS A MARKETING ANALIST . I WANT TO MIGRATE TO CANADA, PLEASE GUIDE ACCORDING TO THE NEW RULE, MEANS AFTER AFTER JUNE 2010. THX IN ADVANCE TO ALL SENIOR WHO WILL HELP ME.
global210306@yahoo.com

heartfaced

Mar 30, 2010
Hi Qorax, Biju, guys and gals,

I would like to update you about what took place during our interview in AUH with my wife last Oct. 26 (i hope its not yet too late to update, cause it became a roller coaster ride since). Again apologies to all, as this is the only time I could face my pc with me. I'm glad that I'm back, so here the story goes..

From my last post, me and my wife was in a real scare and cram for our lives.. We have to comply with the set interview by CHC London via AUH Canadian Embassy..First, obtaining a visit visa in the uae, tickets and accommodations (for us both), and the"red-taped" strapped philippines immigration procedure in order for my wife to pass the immigration process in the airport.. hassles and delays were a real nightmare as time is not on our side, and then lotsa prayers were the least thing we could do, she arrived in dxb with no whatsoever hassles(thanks God), a reason that things went smoothly and swiftly because of the purest intention that we included in our prayers were answered.

Before the 26th interview, we made sure that all docs are in order relaxed afterward and had a sumptuous meal(at the least someone could do)..We took the bus ti auh on the 26th morning, arrived in the auh trade center towers exactly an hour before the interview, we entered the canadian embassy, did the formal security checks, the personnel took our interview letter logged and booked us at once, there some people on the hall (a family of 4, 2 couples - arabic, and indian nationalities), the security personnel collected our mobiles and gave me a token number which is surprisingly numbered "13" bad luck strucked i guess..whew :eek: then at that moment my heart began to pump furiously, sweat is already visible on my forehead, my wife noticed me , held my hands and said "relax"..and then at exactly 1345 hours my name was announced on their PA system and told to enter room number 5. We entered the room with all our docs and was greeted by the VO officer, told us to take our seat, she said be relaxed, things will be fine and be prepared for there are lots of questions on board..(on that moment, my mind is were like to blow in a moment as all preparations, reviews and anticipations of questions to be asked and possible answers to give were all gushing thru my veins up to my brain (y'know what i mean :eek: ;D).... its like a deja vu for every second ticked during that moment..

She (yes, shes a fair lady maybe on her 50's with short hair and wearing eyeglasses, speaks in a very well mannered and well modulated voice) introduced herself as a delegated VO responsible for interviews from the UK, passed me back the interview letter thru the opening on the glass divider. She glanced on her pc, held a IMM0008 on the table, goes over with the details,
then;
asked both our names,
age, current residence,
if we have children we'll bring along,
our job details
where we would like to settle in canada,
lastly asked how much fund are we taking with us
and what should we do after all the formalities were made at the immigration section in the airport in canada.
all our answers were seem to be noted at the paper file.

after that;

she input some details in her pc,
told us that -"with the information you gave me i am satisfied with them and now i am accepting your application to canada, the CHC London will be in touch with you on the first month of 2011 - with medicals, rprf and and security checks on the pipeline"
told us that it will be wiser and practical if we both work(have both jobs) childcare is expensive and bring more funds compared to what we declared.
we were not asked to give any documents as stated on the letter.

she bid us farewell and goodluck with our future in canada.

checked the time @ 1353..its less than 10mins only..how swift it is.. seems that the token number "13" was indeed lucky

with all that experience, I sincerely thank God for all the great works and assistance He made..and to all of you who prayed and wished us luck for our interview, thank you so much again..

I hope my story wasn't that long.

"Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of Luck" - quote from the Dalai Lama
-jenner

nehlil

Jan 11, 2010
Hello Every one,

I live in Abu Dhabi UAE, sent application from Abu Dhabi.

I checked online status it shows: Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete , application received on 26 Oct 2009 and a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.
But I have not yet received any letter as of now. Could anyone advise me what should I do.
Thanks in advance.
DN

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
penpal said:
Hi Qorax / Other members,

The following is my experience of landing in Canada as well as the settling down process and finally the job search.
I have split it in 3 parts - landing process,settlement process,job process
I have only listed my experience and my intention is to pass on the info which maybe both positive and negative.

Landing Process -

- I landed in Calgary in the beginning of Oct'10.
- The landing process – We(my wife and kid) came thro British airways from India after a changeover at London.The food and the comfort levels inside the flight were ok but the service was not something to shout about.But I heard the Luft flights via Frankfurt were worse in terms of seat comfort compared to BA.
- If you want to call India from London during the stopover,then you better carry the calling cards form India.I hopped on to the internet at the London airport as somebody had not utilised the time fully and it was open.
- Do not carry any perfumes or body sprays of more than 100 ml.At the London airport we were delayed as we had 200 ml liquid with us of body spray in the hand baggage.
- Once we reached Calgary we were met by the passport control who guided us to the immigration counters and welcomed us in a nice manner.
- At the immigration,very few people were there and we applied for our PR cards.It is a very simple process and you only need to have the local address ready.I had filled in some PR application forms which were not necessary.Still not received.
- From there we went to the Customs.The guy at the counter was impressed with the way I had organised the papers and photos of both B4 and B4A.The result was he never told us to open anything and just asked me to show him the dollar draft which I was carrying.At the PR process we were asked how much funds we are carrying.
- We came out and were received by my relative with whom we intended to stay.He arranged for a Limo at the airport and we reached his place.It was night time and we took rest after chatting for a long time as we were meeting after a long time.

Settlement Process –

- The next day we went for the SIN card.It was applied at the service Canada office near the Chinook mall,We were received in an impressive way and were given the pamphlets and necessary papers needed for integrating into the Canadian way of life.
- At this place they have free internet services and telephone services.Also they have literature on how to build your resume,the Canadian way.
- Due to the recession, the govt had sponsored a programme called tactics for success,but this was discontinued from nov'10 as the official word here is, Canada is limping out of recession.
- Since then I have received the SIN cards for all the family.
- From there went and applied for the Alberta health card which we have to do in registries which have been opened at different locations.We got the card immediately and we were told that the insurance coverage starts from the day we landed.
- Then another day I went for the driving licence.I was told to take a computer test of 30 questions out of which we need to answer 25 correctly.I got the handbook from the registry itself for free and prepared myself and passed the test at the first attempt.There is no time limit for the test.
- Subsequently I got my eye tested at the same place and I was handed over my Alberta class 7 driving licence with which I cannot do anything.I submitted my Indian driving licence along with the RTA letter for waiver of the waiting period for GDL licence or class 5 licence.I got the waiver in 2 weks time and I am now intending to take the road test after undergoing some driving classes and theory classes for which I need to enrol in the driving institute.
- I opened a bank account with the RBC as they have a programme for new immigrants.They gave me waiver of fees for one year and they gave me their popular savings account as I had deposited the dollar draft with them.Also they have approved for me a credit card for 1,000/= dollars.Cheque book of 100 leaves is also free.
- In between we went to Edmonton as my relative drove me and my family and we visited the West Edmonton mall which is quite huge with all the brands under a single roof.Also there is a huge area for kid games.
- I sent my wife and kid back after a week's stay as I intended to settle down first before I bring them here for good ,maybe after 6 months.
- I fell sick due to the cold climate, to which I have never been exposed to this extent,I utilised my insurance card and had to pay only for the prescriptions.But even the medicines are expensive here and when you get a job you should try to get your employer to cover at least 70-80% of the prescriptions and eye and dental care as the insurance does not cover.It may have been necessary to go to the physio for me but luckily I improved.Mind you physio is not covered and physio or the chiropractor will cost you exhorbitant.
- Still I have not got the hang of the mobile phone scene in Canada and every operator is a rip off.Unfortunately for a developed country like Canada the mobile scene is quite primitive and the reason is they are monopolising with a few operators and not encouraging healthy competition,resulting in woes for the customer.I would welcome if anybody can give me the name of a mobile operator who is square and fair in his dealings.And mind you, do not ever enter into any sort of contract.Always double check the contract if you want to enter.

Job process –

- After I sent my family I went headlong into my job search.I am an accountant and I was looking for a job in my same profession.
- Initially I went leather and tongs with my cv application and started applying thro the net across canada wherever there was an accounting job.I was open for relocation.But this strategy of mine was error prone.
- First of all you need to evaluate your foreign credentials.I have sent mine for evaluation and orally they have given me advanced standing status in my profession which I incorporated in my cv.It helped me for future applications.
- Then I changed my cv a little bit by downplaying my experience as I have 15 years of experience and the Canadian market does not recognise it.So what use, is having it, as it discouraged employers as they thought maybe they would not be able to accommodate me in the middle rung or entry level positions.
- I met the job consultants and also attended a career job fair from where I came to know the importance of tailoring your resume w.r.t. the job you are applying.Also the cover note to the resume was modified showing your strengths vis a vis the company requirement.
- The consultants told me that I have three options to land a job – 1.) I should be open to entry level jobs in my profession and start applying for it as even though my qualifications were partly recognised but I do not have the Canadian experience.My friends,I tell you ,Canadian experience is the biggest stumbling block for all of us.2.)Try to apply and get a contractual job in the oil and gas industry.This is a temporary job but the pay or the rate per hour will be high compared to a normal job as there are no benefits other than the money in this.Here chances are good as being temporary the employer will take a chance with a guy without Canadian experience.It is hire and fire.3.)Networking – Please note this word is the most important in Canada.Most of the Canadian people themselves jump jobs because of their network.How to get this – is a difficult question and you need to keep your eyes and ears open and try to build the network thro a chain of people.You have to start somewhere.As we people are new to this place we are severely handicapped.Eg: Here the recruitment is done by the hiring manager and not the HR manager.The hiring manager is the guy who is directly related to the position for which you are taken in.Hence always try to get the contacts of hiring managers and give them cold calls.Do not worry about the impact.Nothing adverse will happen.
- Based on the above I changed my approach and started applying selectively and by modifications to the cv based on the job on hand.
- Of course there are so many other things which I have missed out or which does not come to my mind.
- This is a whole time job which I did for one month day and night literally.I used to sit up before the computer from morning upto evening as if it was a job at the office.
- Thro the good offices of my relative,he forwarded my resume based on an opportunity inside his office to the hiring manager as by chance he came to know who the hiring manager was.Based on his email I was called for an interview after the 3rd day of my landing.I attended the interview,did very well both technically as well as soft skills.I was very confident and assumed that I had landed this job.But I waited for 3 weeks,no word from them and one fine day I got a rejection email.I was down and out and thought that I had let slip off a golden opportunity presented to me on a platter after I landed.Add to it ,it was top notch company.Most of the questions were concerning behavioural skills and if you get an interview call then more than half the battle is won.
- Then the same I st week of my landing I got another interview call for an opportunity I had applied when I was working in dubai.This was a very old and reputed company in Canada.The nature of job needed lot of networking abilities where I found myself wanting at this stage.So here the chances were limited.
- After this almost for a month I had nothing on my plate and was really getting depressed off and on.I prayed to god that desperation should not set in and intended to join in the same profession rather than doing survival jobs.
- After exactly a month I got an interview call.Initially after applying I was constantly in touch with the HR and she gave told me the process of selection.But after following up for almost a fortnight one fine day when I contacted them again the HR told me that job is on hold and the Hiring manager may reconsider it after sometime.Then I went to the website of that company and got hold of one of the email IDs of the Hiring guy there and sent him a cold mail explaining myself.I do not know what happened but the guy replied immediately and asked me out for an interview.We met outside the office and he was impressed by me and told me to come to the office for a second round of interview.I was able to impress his boss too and I got the job offer in my same profession at almost the same level with a pay packet in recognition of my qualifications and experience.
- It has been a roller coaster ride of a month at times depressing .But somehow I tried to extricate out of this by concentrating on the few positives.A positive attitude with the necessary drive is essential here no matter what you are or who you are.It has been an experience which I took upon myself and even if I did not succeed I do not have any boby to blame except for me as the decision to immigrate was mine and I was fully aware of the potholes ahead.So be aware and be ahead of the bunch should be the motto.Jobs are available.It is only that you need to be at the right place at the right time.Some people call it luck but I would call it destiny.
- I have received a call for another interview after I got the firm offer.So it looks like the economy is on the verge of recovery and hope it stays that way.
- I am right now on my house search which is quite expensive here.So long my stay at my relative's place saved me my penny for which I am thankful.

I have got a lot from this forum especially from our dear captain Qorax and other members.This is just a small way of my reciprocation.
Qorax and other senior members - you people are doing a tremendous yeoman service and it is my suggestion that you enliven this forum by your thought process and genuine intention to help others, of course ,based on your personal commitments which differ from individual to individual.
All the best to all the prospective immigrants as well as to the recently landed immigrants.Keep working at it and leave the rest to destiny which never let's any genuine effort go in vain.
Special mention for Qorax – You just do not stop amazing me with your energy,wisdom and selfless service which you have volunteered.Hats off to you.I have been a sort of muted spectator at this forum but the way and the promptness with which Qorax replies back is phenomenal.
Thanks for reading this mail.It will be a bonus for me if you take any positives from here.

Regards

Pen Pal
Thanks a lot PenPal for this amazing piece of information. It has been a fantastic experience going thru your experience.
Keep up the good work and keep us posted with your future developments.
Best wishes.

penpal

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Planning in Autumn of 2010
THANKS and ALL THE BEST to qorax, bijupv007, Pachochay, mmiq, SATDXB, Deeaar and other members of the forum.

Regards

nehlil

Jan 11, 2010
Hello Qorax and Every one,

I live in Abu Dhabi UAE, sent application from Abu Dhabi.

I checked online status it shows: Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete , application received on 26 Oct 2009 and a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.
But I have not yet received any letter as of now. Could anyone advise me what should I do.
Thanks in advance.
DN

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
heartfaced said:
I hope my story wasn't that long.

"Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of Luck" - quote from the Dalai Lama
-jenner
Hi Heart faced... its a Party time now.... :D :D

Cheers...

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi Qorax ,
This is my ist post to you and i really appricate for all this which you done in past on this fourm
that why every body called you a capitan and you deserve this .
see i have a one idea for you why you can not collect all the members data who is already landed there in canada and start networking get togather becasue as you know Canada is a new place for every one who migirate there and you know what is the main haddic when you change your place is searching a job so on this fourm now every one become a family weather he is new member or old but i notice if any body landed there, the some of then can not share there post on this fourm or may be they dont have a time becasue of searching job ,so as per the current posts every body discuss only pre immigration experiance here so why we can not invite a senior members who post their post landing experiance specially seaching a job so it will help every body to understand CANADA position and what problem we face in future after landing . i know they have so many other fourm where prople discuss these topic but when you enter on another fourm its a new for you and no body know you so it will take some time to know every body phsiceology so if you al ready know all the member on this fourm why we cannot start this step on the same becasue if you check penpal experiance Post they post very use full information i dont know for other but its very informative for me and may be through their experiances and tacktices some of other member find a jobs in future becasue no body know how to approch new employer on new place .
any way its only my suggestion if every one agree with me.

Dreamsofheart

Star Member
Oct 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
Doc's Request.
23-10-2009
File Transfer...
27-10-2009
Med's Request
16-9-2010
Med's Done....
25-9-2010
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
17-03-2011, Passport Sent 25 - 05 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2011 Decision Made : 14-06-2011 PP Returned: 27-06-2011
LANDED..........
Soon !!!
RANA ASGHAR said:
good morning and aoa
i m rana asghar did MBA,B.COM, D.COM , AND HAVING 7 YEAR WORK EXPERIENCE ,AS A MARKETING ANALIST . I WANT TO MIGRATE TO CANADA, PLEASE GUIDE ACCORDING TO THE NEW RULE, MEANS AFTER AFTER JUNE 2010. THX IN ADVANCE TO ALL SENIOR WHO WILL HELP ME.
global210306 @ yahoo.com
Hello Rana Sa'ab,

I believe your skill qualifies for one of the most common categories, i dont remember the NOC number exactly, but all kind of analyst fall in to that + ur previous experience may help you file in some other categories also.... seniors on this forum have immense knowledge, they shall sure be able to help you with... U can also visit any immigration consultant and check which category your experience falls in to ... my suggestion is not to apply in a similar category unless u r completely satisfied that ur work ex actually matches the category applied for ... no need to pay anything to anyone .. they will do a vague skill assessment for you rightaway ..if you are in abu dhabi, there is one on Hamdan street Near Bank Saderate Iran..... ALL the best brother

Regards,
Dreams

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mmiq said:
hi Qorax ,
This is my ist post to you and i really appricate for all this which you done in past on this fourm
that why every body called you a capitan and you deserve this .
see i have a one idea for you why you can not collect all the members data who is already landed there in canada and start networking get togather becasue as you know Canada is a new place for every one who migirate there and you know what is the main haddic when you change your place is searching a job so on this fourm now every one become a family weather he is new member or old but i notice if any body landed there, the some of then can not share there post on this fourm or may be they dont have a time becasue of searching job ,so as per the current posts every body discuss only pre immigration experiance here so why we can not invite a senior members who post their post landing experiance specially seaching a job so it will help every body to understand CANADA position and what problem we face in future after landing . i know they have so many other fourm where prople discuss these topic but when you enter on another fourm its a new for you and no body know you so it will take some time to know every body phsiceology so if you al ready know all the member on this fourm why we cannot start this step on the same becasue if you check penpal experiance Post they post very use full information i dont know for other but its very informative for me and may be through their experiances and tacktices some of other member find a jobs in future becasue no body know how to approch new employer on new place .
any way its only my suggestion if every one agree with me.
Thanks Buddy, for your inputs. U might not be aware - we already have an ongoing group of newly landed immigrants in Toronto. We frequently interact with each other - & often meet too.

For your solace let me also inform u that everyone of them have, or are, landing jobs within 2 months max, mostly in their chosen field of occupation too.

As with their landing experiences - it's already posted by them under individual threads. While some continue to remain on this site, some couldn't - the pangs of settling takes it's toll.

Qorax

Siawo

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
May 12, 2009
AOR Received.
May 20, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 1, 2010
Med's Done....
Mar 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 07, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18. 2010
Guys, how long does it take London to send back the pasports? Its been almost 2 weeks now... I am planning to land this December during the kids' school vacations and then return in 3 weeks time.

I am just worried on how long it takes for them to process the pasports in London. My medical expires in March.

My application status on the cic website still shows "In Process" why is that?

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
qorax said:
Thanks Buddy, for your inputs. U might not be aware - we already have an ongoing group of newly landed immigrants in Toronto. We frequently interact with each other - & often meet too.

For your solace let me also inform u that everyone of them have, or are, landing jobs within 2 months max, mostly in their chosen field of occupation too.

As with their landing experiences - it's already posted by them under individual threads. While some continue to remain on this site, some couldn't - the pangs of settling takes it's toll.

Qorax
Wow thats a very good news Captain. It gives us lot of motivation and we are also looking forward to the same.
2 months time is a pretty good time and nothing like having a temp. job to keep us rolling.
Kindly let us know if all these people have got jobs in their chosen fields without upgrading their qualifications or have enrolled in some kind of courses.

best regards.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi heartfaced (jenner)

V Happy to see u again. was thinking whts ur result as one of this forum member also had interview on 25th oct at AUH and he shared his experiance.
Vvvv exited to hear the Good news buddy. :D :D so now all things are in track - even though u had some tough time in bringing ur wife . God is great

thanks , the way u explained i felt tht i am seeing the whole things live :D- a great sharing. so u got the new year present already ;)

best rgds
biju

heartfaced said:
Hi Qorax, Biju, guys and gals,

I would like to update you about what took place during our interview in AUH with my wife last Oct. 26 (i hope its not yet too late to update, cause it became a roller coaster ride since). Again apologies to all, as this is the "Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of Luck" - quote from the Dalai Lama
-jenner

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Deeaar said:
Wow thats a very good news Captain. It gives us lot of motivation and we are also looking forward to the same.
2 months time is a pretty good time and nothing like having a temp. job to keep us rolling.
Kindly let us know if all these people have got jobs in their chosen fields without upgrading their qualifications or have enrolled in some kind of courses.

best regards.
U'd be surprised... It's w/out upgrading anything!

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi Siawo

Dont worry buddy u will get ur PP very soon, i mean in less than 10 days maxx

and 100% ur will be able to land in Dec :D
rgds
biju

Siawo said:
Guys, how long does it take London to send back the pasports? Its been almost 2 weeks now... I am planning to land this December during the kids' school vacations and then return in 3 weeks time.
I am just worried on how long it takes for them to process the pasports in London. My medical expires in March.
My application status on the cic website still shows "In Process" why is that?