Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
thanks capitan
two month is not a big deal becasue every one made his fortune here and the good news is you dont need to upgrade on your self so its ok we can not increase our fortune but spend our life on a good way where you dont have so many tension just like Dubai employer,med,edu etc .

qorax said:
Thanks Buddy, for your inputs. U might not be aware - we already have an ongoing group of newly landed immigrants in Toronto. We frequently interact with each other - & often meet too.

For your solace let me also inform u that everyone of them have, or are, landing jobs within 2 months max, mostly in their chosen field of occupation too.

As with their landing experiences - it's already posted by them under individual threads. While some continue to remain on this site, some couldn't - the pangs of settling takes it's toll.

Qorax

RANA ASGHAR

Nov 11, 2010
Dear all senior
for marketing anaylist, i think, application has completed, so i just planing to apply, what should i do , right now for canada immigration as i m living in RAS AL KHAIMAH, UAE, THX

Roop2010

Oct 17, 2010
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all Future Canadians in Dubai ;D..

There is a news i would like to share ..I read it in gulf news before 2 days ..I dont know how far its going to effect all ..but we surely have to find this concern soon ...

New visa rule for Canadians entering UAE

Visitors to UAE will have to apply for entry permits starting January 2

By Samir Salama, Associate EditorPublished: 09:38 November 9, 2010Reader comments (1)

Passengers at the Dubai International Airport terminal 3. From January 2, Canadians will have to obtain a pre-arranged visa to enter the UAE.Image Credit: Megan Hirons Mahon/Gulf News archiveImage 1 of 41234
Abu Dhabi: Starting January 2, Canadians will have to obtain a pre-arranged visa to enter the UAE, official sources said yesterday, amid souring ties between the two countries.
Visas will be required for tourism and business purposes but Canadians living in GCC countries can enter the UAE on their residence visa, an Interior Ministry official told Gulf News.
The new requirement announced by the UAE's embassy in Ottawa comes amid an increasingly bitter spat centred on landing rights for UAE airlines.
The dispute has already cost Canada access to a military air base that is a crucial link in the supply line for its mission in Afghanistan.
Previously Canadians, like travellers from 34 countries including the United States and much of Europe, were able to obtain a visa on arrival to the UAE under a visa waiver system. More than 25,000 Canadians are living in the UAE, an official estimated.
The visa waiver policy will no longer apply to Canada because relations had dipped to a point where they were "neither healthy nor hopeful", the Associated Press quoted an official source in Abu Dhabi as saying. "The visa waivers are granted to countries with a special relationship ... built on economic and other areas of close and growing cooperation," the source said.
"The current status of relations with the government in Canada compared with other countries on the visa waiver programme is at a much lower level. ... It isn't fair to include it with countries with which we have a healthy and productive relationship."
Another official told Gulf News that the decision is in response to the Canadian government's insistence on visas for Emiratis wanting to travel to Canada. The UAE embassy in Ottawa was instructed to announce the decision to Canadian officials, he said.
The official added that this decision has no negative impact on the bilateral relations between the two countries.
The UAE has ratcheted up the pressure on Ottawa after failing to secure additional landing rights for Emirates and Etihad airlines.
UN Council setback
The UAE last month also moved to bar Canada from using the Mirage air base that was expected to play an important role in the drawdown of Canadian troops and equipment from Afghanistan.
A UAE official told Gulf News earlier the UAE lobbied against Canada's bid for a non-permanent United Nations Security Council seat. Canada pulled out of the race after falling behind rivals in an early round of voting in what was seen as a significant setback for the G-7 economic power.
— With additional inputs from Abdullah Rasheed, Abu Dhabi Editor and AP
Aviation dispute
October 10: The UAE is disappointed that despite intensive negotiations over the last five years the UAE and Canada have been unable to arrive at an agreement on expanding the number of flights between the two countries.
October 11: Canadians barred from military base, a crucial link in the supply line for its mission in Afghanistan.
October 14: Official source announces UAE lobbied against Canada's bid to win a seat on the United Nations Security Council because of its anti-Arab policies.
November 9: UAE cancels visa waiver policy for Canadians, in a tit for tat move..

Biju / Qorax , Seniors ..please advise on the same ...

Thanks
Roop

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
Dear UAE/Dubai folks,

I envy all of you as you guys get a chance to meet each other and discuss your cases (just kidding).

Do you guys mind putting your discussion topics and some bullet points about the London office, on a regular interval? I know it would amount to repetition.

As your experiences are real life and you discuss them face to face, your comments on any small issue will be highly regarded as benchmark by others who have applied through London office.

thanks
Vaibhav

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi Roop2010

Thanks for sharing the news,
but this will effect to the guys who have canadian passport.
secondly, we never experianced "visa on arrival" except vvv few countries like HK, Thailand and srilanka. so for us its normal :D :D , same wht we are doing now- taking visa b4 travelling to tht country.
but yes, in future whn u have a canadian passport u cannot enjoy the cool system "Visa on arrival" :(

Biju

Roop2010 said:
Dear all Future Canadians in Dubai ;D..
There is a news i would like to share ..I read it in gulf news before 2 days ..I dont know how far its going to effect all ..but we surely have to find this concern soon ...
New visa rule for Canadians entering UAE

Visitors to UAE will have to apply for entry permits starting January 2
Nations Security Council because of its anti-Arab policies.
November 9: UAE cancels visa waiver policy for Canadians, in a tit for tat move..
Biju / Qorax , Seniors ..please advise on the same ...
Thanks
Roop

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi vaibhav

yes ur correct, whn we meet and discuss face to face - it helps a lot :D, but u can always raise questions here and we will try to help u as far as we can and for sure seniors here will give u the right direction.

Good luck always buddy :)

biju

vaibhavvd said:
Dear UAE/Dubai folks,
I envy all of you as you guys get a chance to meet each other and discuss your cases (just kidding).
Do you guys mind putting your discussion topics and some bullet points about the London office, on a regular interval? I know it would amount to repetition.
As your experiences are real life and you discuss them face to face, your comments on any small issue will be highly regarded as benchmark by others who have applied through London office.
thanks
Vaibhav

Dreamsofheart

Star Member
Oct 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
Doc's Request.
23-10-2009
File Transfer...
27-10-2009
Med's Request
16-9-2010
Med's Done....
25-9-2010
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
17-03-2011, Passport Sent 25 - 05 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2011 Decision Made : 14-06-2011 PP Returned: 27-06-2011
LANDED..........
Soon !!!
bijupv007 said:
hi vaibhav

yes ur correct, whn we meet and discuss face to face - it helps a lot :D, but u can always raise questions here and we will try to help u as far as we can and for sure seniors here will give u the right direction.

Good luck always buddy :)

biju
when is the next meeting scheduled... any idea ... and i hope all forum members are mature enough not to spread news in respective offices in case they find a colleague in the live forum ....

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Dreamsofheart said:
when is the next meeting scheduled... any idea ... and i hope all forum members are mature enough not to spread news in respective offices in case they find a colleague in the live forum ....
hi dreamsofheart

our last get together was on OCt 30 so next will be Dec. yes wht u said is correct = we all belive tht we are one family and help eachother but we never disclose anything to others. almost 85% members in this forum thread knows eachother.
send in ur details to me as PM and i will co ordinate with u for the next meet.

biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
RANA ASGHAR said:
Dear all senior
for marketing anaylist, i think, application has completed, so i just planing to apply, what should i do , right now for canada immigration as i m living in RAS AL KHAIMAH, UAE, THX
hi Rana Asghar,
i blive tht marketing anaylist is not in the new 29 NOC list whic is eligible for FSW. so kinldy check which job duties match with ur experiances. once u find the proper NOC code thn we can help u out to go ahead with the appli.

biju

Roop2010

Oct 17, 2010
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Biju ..

thanks for the relieving answer really...In future we wont be able to enjoy coming to UAE without visa ..or any other countries too..

Regards
Roop ;D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi roop2010

No - only UAE has withdrawn from the list where canadian citizens used to get "visa on arrival" system. Canadian citizens can travel to 157-1= 156 countries and territories visa-free or with visa on arrival with fee. :D

Biju

Roop2010 said:
Hi Biju ..
thanks for the relieving answer really...In future we wont be able to enjoy coming to UAE without visa ..or any other countries too..
Regards
Roop ;D

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
@ Biju !

Its nice to know that next get-togather meeting is in Dec 2010 in Dubai. I hope this time, it will be on off day (friday) and on off time (evening ), unlike previous meeting, where i couldnt attend due to such factors !

Looking to meet you guys !

Regards

Arman

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
arman79 said:
@ Biju !

Its nice to know that next get-togather meeting is in Dec 2010 in Dubai. I hope this time, it will be on off day (friday) and on off time (evening ), unlike previous meeting, where i couldnt attend due to such factors !

Looking to meet you guys !

Regards

Arman
Remember, Where there is a Will - there is also definitely a Way !

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Is Photgraph of ladies with Dupatta / Scarf acceptable at CIC and for PR card?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi humsafar

NO, Photographs with and type of coverings are not accepted.

Biju

humsafar said:
Is Photgraph of ladies with Dupatta / Scarf acceptable at CIC and for PR card?