20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
@Nadeem-jee,

On a lighter note and on a heavy day this couplet of a Hindi song written by Kaifi Azmi from 'Satyakam (1969), might give you, and all those waiting, a solace, I hope! 8)

'Abhi kya suna hai, Suna to hasoge,

ke hai geet adhura taranaa adhura... - (2)

Jo tum chup rahoge, jo kuchh na kahoge

Rahega sada yeh fasaana adhura

ke hai geet adhura, taraana adhura ....' ;)

Trust you will take it in the 'Right' perspective,

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

Christian_CRK

Sep 7, 2010
Hi guys im new to this forum :) hope you guys can help me on my queries... ;D

Im here in Abu Dhabi and i am just starting to gather my supporting documents. A friend of mine told me about a new rule regarding submitting the transcripts of records in a "sealed" enveloped stamped by the school?

If this is true do i need to request again from my school another copy and sealed it and get it stamped?

It's because i already have my transcript with me and was planning to just to copy it (certified true copy) here.

Thanks
Christian

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
bestpal said:
@ Nadeem-jee,
On a lighter note and on a heavy day this couplet of a Hindi song written by Kaifi Azmi from 'Satyakam (1969), might give you, and all those waiting, a solace, I hope! 8)

Best Wishes,Bestpal
Nice Bestpal
for keeping allll active :D

darktangent

Sep 7, 2010
qorax said:
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
Has anyone gone through situation where online stauts shows DECISION MADE and you havnt received medical request ???

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Christian_CRK said:
Hi guys im new to this forum :) hope you guys can help me on my queries... ;D

Im here in Abu Dhabi and i am just starting to gather my supporting documents. A friend of mine told me about a new rule regarding submitting the transcripts of records in a "sealed" enveloped stamped by the school?

If this is true do i need to request again from my school another copy and sealed it and get it stamped?

It's because i already have my transcript with me and was planning to just to copy it (certified true copy) here.

Thanks
Christian
As per CIC guidelines they require institute sealed transcripts only. However, many have sent notarized copies & have succeeded. I did that.

Sincerely we cannot opine on this here. U may take the hint & act accordingly.

All the best!

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
darktangent said:
Has anyone gone through situation where online stauts shows DECISION MADE and you havnt received medical request ???
Whenever that occurs with some applicant it could be 2 things, One - it's an eCas Error (we pray that), or Two - it's a Rejection, unfortunately.

Qorax

neil0919

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
I am new in this thread, just wondering if you have any experience with Aries International? I actually filed my application with them from April 15, they said that they have already submitted it to CHC/NS, but as of today I haven't received my file number yet.... They promised that I should be receiving my file number within 2 to 3 months from time of submission, but as of now I dont have anything. Im actually scared because Im an Accountant (NOC:1111) and I know that the new rules does not include Accountant anymore. Can anyone please, advise... Thanks.

Jenner said:
Hi Guys, Qorax and Appan,

sorry for the delay, just had the letter with me, its still hot tho' ;D

I have to correct the interview date, it should be the 26th of October 2010.

I have to bring my wife along with me for the interview, if we fail to do so..it will be a ground for our application to be refused (how come?).
No children allowed.

We have to bring the following ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:

Passports and residence permits for the principal and dependents.
New IM0008 form and Updated Schedule 1 of Background/Declaration Forms for the principal and dependents.
For the principal and spouse, mark sheets and school diplomas from secondary/bachelor's/masters degrees.
Current Employment Certificate (with company letterhead), clearly stating name,job title and detailed job description, and the name and signature of the person who wrote the letter.
Current Employment Contract, and payslips for the past 3 months.
Current Proof of Funds.
Proof of relationship in Canada (if any).

I have sent a mail already, requesting that my wife be excused from the interview for the grounds of economical reasons (price of visit visa plus tickets, accommodation, and and no one will take care of our baby) it is a honest to goodness reason, but if it won't be accepted I have to send my wife and kid here in the UAE for the said interview. Please pray for me and my whole family for our case to be on calm waters for the next 2 months, upon receiving of our medical request 'till PPR and VISA Stamping - , and may the Blessings of God shower upon us all.

@ Qorax - what is your insight regarding the requirements that CHC asks us for? Is the interview was really done randomly? We have to wait Exactly 10 months upon submitting our Full Docs for this random interview to happen, we were also sent with our NEW FILE#. I felt that I wasn't lucky enough, as we have to go through this ordeal, we have to spend big money from our savings just for the interview compliance - and that money could have been saved and added for that planned funds to be used in Canada.

Thanks

neil0919

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Hi Qorax,

I am new in this thread, just wondering if you have any experience with Aries International? I actually filed my application with them from April 15, they said that they have already submitted it to CHC/NS, but as of today I haven't received my file number yet.... They promised that I should be receiving my file number within 2 to 3 months from time of submission, but as of now I dont have anything. Im actually scared because Im an Accountant (NOC:1111) and I know that the new rules does not include Accountant anymore. Can anyone please, advise... Thanks.

qorax said:
Whenever that occurs with some applicant it could be 2 things, One - it's an eCas Error (we pray that), or Two - it's a Rejection, unfortunately.

Qorax

neil0919

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
neil0919 said:
Dear neil0919,

can u tell us yr file reached CIC Nova scotia before 26th June and what was your mode of fee payment?was it a DD or CC ?!!If it got charged then you should get your acknowledgement of receipt (AOR ) letter on yr email mentioned in your form soon..
Firstly,pl. ask your consultants that pament charged or not ..
Regards,
Nevil

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
neil0919 said:
Hi Qorax,

There's nothing special or severely adverse about Aries - just another agent. But about your AOR: If u don't get it by this month end, there's a cause to worry.

BTW, since early this yr AORs r taking a bit long... Backlog is to be blamed for it. However, it should come by 4-5 months max.

Qorax

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Hi qorax and Everyone!

Good day!

Can you help me about the list of DMP here in Dubai. What is their contact numbers and address and how much will it cost all. How long will it take for the medical before they will send to VO.

Will the medical take only one day? are they open in the evening?

Hope you can help me...

Thank you very much.. God bless to all..

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
iluvbaguio said:
Hi qorax and Everyone!

Good day!

Can you help me about the list of DMP here in Dubai. What is their contact numbers and address and how much will it cost all. How long will it take for the medical before they will send to VO.

Will the medical take only one day? are they open in the evening?

Hope you can help me...

Thank you very much.. God bless to all..
I had mine in June 2010 from Health Bay poly clinic Jumeirah. Very co-operative. Offcourse tests will be done is one day rather in one hour max. Their contact number is 04 3487140.

After completion of formalities, papers were delivered to CHC in a week time. For cost, better call them directly.
Ashraf

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks Bestpal!!!

bestpal said:
@ Nadeem-jee,

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Any New Updates?? By the Way Eid Mubarak to All.. Tomorrow will be Eid Inshallah!!