Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
hassan.elghoul said:
Hello everyone,

I think I have a problem. I live in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates and have been resident here for two years.
For this reason, I filled-in "Abu Dhabi" as the visa office on the Generic Application.
After sending my application, I realized that the website says that London visa office is responsible for the federal economic immigration for UAE.

Should I be worried? Will that result in returning the application back to me?
If your application package is complete, this error will not effect your application. Good Luck!

meher123

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
nishesh3003 said:
If you are planning to apply in the month of October for NOC 2174 then my honest assessment will be that the CAP would be over by then considering that it is at 662 and CIC has not even touched June yet.

Is there any other NOC (among the 50 eligible NOCs) that you think you would be able to apply under ?
Finally sent the papers to CANADA through DHL - 2171

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IS the application package for applying for FSW from Dubai the same as it is from Pakistan or any other country ?

(1) Is getting ECA done as stringent for an application submitted from dubai when compared to Pakistan ?

(a) In my case, my University became "autonomous" (or "chartered") body 1 year after I completed my bachelors
(b) WES doesn't have my university in their list of accepted universities from Pakistan
(c) ICAS has reservations of me clearing my bachelors before my University became "autonomous" or "chartered" body

Haven't applied for ECA to UToronto CES. Don't know how CES program works. They charge the most and then they don't even mention their process. In my case, I fear the loss of money if I send it to CES.

any ideas guys ?

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Hi guys,

Hope you are doing great.
I received PCC request and mdecial.
1.Can anyone tel me how to get PCC of india in dubai.I did go through BLS website their it says first i have to go to consulate..can someone tell me the procedure of it.
2.Where can we do our medicals and your experience as which one is the best one.
would appreciate your help in this

Best Regards

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
hariskhan said:
IS the application package for applying for FSW from Dubai the same as it is from Pakistan or any other country ?

(1) Is getting ECA done as stringent for an application submitted from dubai when compared to Pakistan ?

(a) In my case, my University became "autonomous" (or "chartered") body 1 year after I completed my bachelors
(b) WES doesn't have my university in their list of accepted universities from Pakistan
(c) ICAS has reservations of me clearing my bachelors before my University became "autonomous" or "chartered" body

Haven't applied for ECA to UToronto CES. Don't know how CES program works. They charge the most and then they don't even mention their process. In my case, I fear the loss of money if I send it to CES.

any ideas guys ?
Dear - Do send queries to all institutions and get their consent if any of them will work on ur docs? Thats the best way to follow; in my opinion.

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
fswpdxb said:
Hi guys,

Hope you are doing great.
I received PCC request and mdecial.
1.Can anyone tel me how to get PCC of india in dubai.I did go through BLS website their it says first i have to go to consulate..can someone tell me the procedure of it.
2.Where can we do our medicals and your experience as which one is the best one.
would appreciate your help in this

Best Regards
Not sure if the procedure has changed but I had applied through BLS as well but I had filled a form and they did the needful. My recommendation is to call BLS and talk to them and I'm sure they'll guide you.
Different people have different views on best place to do medicals. I would go the place most convenient to you
Hope this helps
er2d2g

Dev K

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2015
Hi all I am in the process of preparing my application and would like to get your valuable feedback on certain clarifications I have.

In the section where we have to fill in our education there is elementary/primary, secondary, college etc. and further down details of only secondary and college need to be filled.

Now I have completed BE CSc very long time back but unfortunately did not get degree.

Last year I got my BBA degree.

Should I have to mention the BE or only the BBA? I am doing the BBA assessment through ICAS and hoping to get positive result in a week or two.

Please guide.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Dev K said:
Hi all I am in the process of preparing my application and would like to get your valuable feedback on certain clarifications I have.

In the section where we have to fill in our education there is elementary/primary, secondary, college etc. and further down details of only secondary and college need to be filled.

Now I have completed BE CSc very long time back but unfortunately did not get degree.

Last year I got my BBA degree.

Should I have to mention the BE or only the BBA? I am doing the BBA assessment through ICAS and hoping to get positive result in a week or two.

Please guide.
If you do NOT have BE CSc degree, then you should not claim it in your CIC application. Since you are having credential assessment being done for BBA degree, so no need to mention BE CSe. Also, depends on your NOC , if it is related to BE CSe, then you should try to arrange degree and get the credential assessment done for it, otherwise, ignore.. concentrate on BBA. There is no additional scores of 2 bachelor degrees.
Good Luck.

Dev K

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2015
Thank you very much Mabs!

My NOC is 0113 Purchasing Manager. So as you said does not make sense to include BE.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Dev K said:
Thank you very much Mabs!

My NOC is 0113 Purchasing Manager. So as you said does not make sense to include BE.
As Long as you have BBA , no need to mention about BE degree which is not relevant to your NOC and importantly, you dont have evidence to claim (degree certificate) in hands.

Good Luck..

mustafa001

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/2006
Doc's Request.
09/02/2009
AOR Received.
19/03/2007
IELTS Request
02/07/2009
Med's Request
04/04/2011
Med's Done....
30/04/2011
Interview........
31/01/2011
Passport Req..
02/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/08/2011 ( Inshallah)
Dear All

Now me and my family landed and stayed in Ottawa. our kids in the school. passed driving license test. any one planning to land in Ottawa and need help . he can email me

Mustafa

Dev K

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2015
Hi all,

For the National ID, do we have to fill the Emirates ID details?

If so from date will be what as we have only expiry date on the EID. EID is related to the visa dates but sometimes EID gets issued late.

Throw some light please!

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Dev K said:
Hi all,

For the National ID, do we have to fill the Emirates ID details?

If so from date will be what as we have only expiry date on the EID.

Throw some light please!
Emirates ID is NOT your national identity card. No need of emirates ID, National ID is your ID issued from your home country, country of origin/citizen

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
How can i obtain PCC from Abu Dhabi....Can it be done through online????