Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
creativemedicine said:
Dear All

Can anyone help me with this...i sent my docs to CIO in may it was received by some guy called paul on 17th may but till now i have received no response from CIO and neither has my draft been encashed
should i be worried? is there any way i can contact the CIO office to ensure that they rcvd the docs?

appreciate an urgent response

thanks
A. Relax! There's nothing to worry. It's taking around 2-3 months to get the AOR from CIO nowadays.
B. There's no way to contact CIO-NS. Their email Id is one way, their way.

Qorax

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, Athar Bahi
Congrats for the end of immigration process. God bless you and your family. Hopefully this new journey will open new doors for you. :)
Sohail

Jul 4, 2010
Hi,
Did anyone got the PR visa recently from UAE. I have applied for PR from Dubai, got the CIS number in Sep 2007 and waiting for the Medicals. I am an IT professional applied for PR in skilled job category. Got the CIS document in Oct 2007, Waiting for the visa from oct 2007. Not sure when the visa will processed.

If any once get the medical test let me know so that we can atleast know how fast they are processing...

Regards,
Durai

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
Hi All the memebrs in this forum

Today i got my passport with visa

I went to CHC ABU DHABI to collect passport personally

and they gave me all our passports by hand

Thanks to all memebers in this forum

It was happiest day of my life

Bonjourcanada

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
27 May 2009
AOR Received.
27 May 2009
IELTS Request
27 May 2009
Med's Request
28 April 2010 (received on 24 May 2010)
Med's Done....
28 Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
LANDED..........
27th May 2011
Hi Qorax,

We have been reading this forum regularly and the posts by you and some seniors have helped us a lot.

We r from India, working and staying in Dubai, applied for Canada immigration and are now waiting for PPR.
Our confusion is regarding Driving experience letter which has to be obtained from RTA Dubai. As of now, they are issuing the letter with 30 days validity. Even if we get the letter on the last day we are departing Dubai, we would be in India for about a month before landing in Toronto. What will be the status of the expired letter and can we use the expired letter or do we have to start the process right from G1 licence ?

arif587

May 27, 2010
Hi all,

I am also from Dubai, I have sent my Medical on 10 th of last month, Still waiting for other instructions. Can any body tell me what will the change on status. Means will there any change in online status and change will reflect on the CI site.

Hope for the best for every one

Tk's

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
arif587 said:
Hi all,

I am also from Dubai, I have sent my Medical on 10 th of last month, Still waiting for other instructions. Can any body tell me what will the change on status. Means will there any change in online status and change will reflect on the CI site.

Tk's
Dear..i am also residing in UAE...and have status as yours. Let's pray for each other

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All Seniors!!

I am seeking help regarding my medicals! I have received medical request on 15 June 2010. But in medical forms there was an error, CHC London interchanged the pictures of my daughters.

1- On 17th June 2010 my consultant sent an email to CHC London and asked them to proceeds with same forms or shall we need return the forms for correction.

2- CHC Replied on 18th June, that pls. discard the medical forms with you, we will re-issue the medical instructions.

Till today (13th July 2010) we did not receive any forms from CHC London, I would like to have comments from seniors and wants them to share there experience on this issue.

Another question I have, Can I send an Email directly to CHC to ask them about the re-issuance of medical forms because I think my consultant is careless. Or should I wait for some time more?! Please Advise.

Regards

Zaheer

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Bonjourcanada said:
Hi Qorax,

We have been reading this forum regularly and the posts by you and some seniors have helped us a lot.

We r from India, working and staying in Dubai, applied for Canada immigration and are now waiting for PPR.
Our confusion is regarding Driving experience letter which has to be obtained from RTA Dubai. As of now, they are issuing the letter with 30 days validity. Even if we get the letter on the last day we are departing Dubai, we would be in India for about a month before landing in Toronto. What will be the status of the expired letter and can we use the expired letter or do we have to start the process right from G1 licence ?
The std rule used to be 60days, r u sure they reduced it to 30? Nonttheless, u may try with DriveTest Canada after landing, sometimes they'd not mind. But, if they do, u can obtain the same again thru any of your friends in Dubai; and posted to u@Canada.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
arif587 said:
Hi all,

Tk's
It takes around 3-5 months to get the PPR from London after the Meds. Mid way the e-cas changes to Med Results Received.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zagy said:
All Seniors!!

I am seeking help regarding my medicals! I have received medical request on 15 June 2010. But in medical forms there was an error, CHC London interchanged the pictures of my daughters.

1- On 17th June 2010 my consultant sent an email to CHC London and asked them to proceeds with same forms or shall we need return the forms for correction.

2- CHC Replied on 18th June, that pls. discard the medical forms with you, we will re-issue the medical instructions.

Till today (13th July 2010) we did not receive any forms from CHC London, I would like to have comments from seniors and wants them to share there experience on this issue.

Another question I have, Can I send an Email directly to CHC to ask them about the re-issuance of medical forms because I think my consultant is careless. Or should I wait for some time more?! Please Advise.

Regards

Zaheer
U could always got the pics replacement done by your DMP@Dubai itself. They have the procedure to Xcheck with the Pps & do minor amendments, under their sign & seal.

But, now that u have already asked CHC, u need to wait for them to send the modified Med Forms.

Yes, u can always write to CHC directly. There's no need to go thru your agent only. However, every time u do so it's wise to mark a Cc to the consultant, just to keep him/her in the loop.

Qorax

D

doubleukhan

dubai applicant - passport request before medical

Hello,

I'm in gr8 confusion now, I sent the documents to CIC for addition of new born to my application. So far did not receive medical form for my son. And today I recieved a letter from CIC london requesting our passports within 60 days.

is it possible to send passport even before medicals. I and my wife recieved medical forms 6 months ago but as we informed CIC about the expected change in our family composition, they asked to use the same forms for both and new medical form will be sent for the new-born. We did not appear for the medical thinking that we will get it done together with our son. But now how should I act.

Shall I get the medical done for me and my wife or wait for the medical form for my son and Shall I send the passports as per the letter recieved.

Please advice.

doubleukhan

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
qorax said:
A. Relax! There's nothing to worry. It's taking around 2-3 months to get the AOR from CIO nowadays.
B. There's no way to contact CIO-NS. Their email Id is one way, their way.

Qorax
hi
Qorax
i think your r being settling..have a easy life in abroad. just i need your suggestions, its already 77days to CIO ND. My original slips / tax return and transcripts are in CHC's drawer. do u think they will return my original doc even i got success? i was worried about my originals thesedays. plz...