FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sharmilas said:
hi
Qorax
i think your r being settling..have a easy life in abroad. just i need your suggestions, its already 77days to CIO ND. My original slips / tax return and transcripts are in CHC's drawer. do u think they will return my original doc even i got success? i was worried about my originals thesedays. plz...
As a rule they r supposed to return any originals that have been used/asked to assess tour PR case. It's there in the OP Manuals.

Usually they send too, along with the Visa.

If not, u can always ask for it.

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Hi Everyone!

I am new here.. I am working here in Dubai. (Jebel Ali Free Zone). Me and my wife also have an application under FSW in the Philippines. My wife is the principal applicant. We are now waiting for the second AOR. I know the next step to this is medical exam.. I am here in Dubai, and i want to know the step by step procedure of medical examination here.. Please help me on this.. where, how to send in the philippines and how much..

please help me..

Thank you in advance... God bless

besho

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/04/2007
Med's Done....
11/09/2009
Passport Req..
01/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
19/07/2010
LANDED..........
26/07/2010
Hello guys

Hello Qorax

I sent my Passports to London for visa on 30/06/2010. They were received by CHC London on 02/07/2010. The problem that is my medicals end on 01/09/2010. Do you think I will get the visa and land in just 2 months. Plz help

besho

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
iluvbaguio said:
Hi Everyone!

I am new here.. I am working here in Dubai. (Jebel Ali Free Zone). Me and my wife also have an application under FSW in the Philippines. My wife is the principal applicant. We are now waiting for the second AOR. I know the next step to this is medical exam.. I am here in Dubai, and i want to know the step by step procedure of medical examination here.. Please help me on this.. where, how to send in the philippines and how much..

please help me..

Thank you in advance... God bless
If everything is Ok, u'll get the Meds Papers in 3-5 months from the 2nd AOR. As u get the Meds call, take an appointment with a DMP in Dubai (there r 2, one in Jumeirah & one in Karama). Then go for it.

The DMP will send your Meds Results directly to CHC-London, under your costs (Courier charges). It'll be recd at CHC in 24 hrs. U get the PPr in about 3-5 months, again, from the Meds Recd.

The charges for the Meds Test r around AED650-700/adult. There's a discount for Kids... About AED75-100.

Hope that helped.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
besho said:
Hello guys

Hello Qorax

I sent my Passports to London for visa on 30/06/2010. They were received by CHC London on 02/07/2010. The problem that is my medicals end on 01/09/2010. Do you think I will get the visa and land in just 2 months. Plz help

besho
U get your pps returned by 2-3 weeks from CHC-London.
Your visa/s will be valid till 01-9-2010.
Yes, u can pack-up & land in a week's time. Start your preparation now.

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Thank you very much Qorax.

One more thing.. I am not the principal applicant, my wife is.. we submitted our application in Visa Office Manila, Phlippines not in CHC-London. How can I take medicals here in dubai? Is it possible to produce a copy of medical request came from VO Manila and show this to DMP Dubai. Should I advise them to send the results to VO Manila because our application is process in VO Manila..

What do you suggest me to do? Or Should I get the results and I will be the one to send it to VO Manila.

Also Qorax, what is DMP?

Thank you and God Bless

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
iluvbaguio said:
Thank you very much Qorax.

One more thing.. I am not the principal applicant, my wife is.. we submitted our application in Visa Office Manila, Phlippines not in CHC-London. How can I take medicals here in dubai? Is it possible to produce a copy of medical request came from VO Manila and show this to DMP Dubai. Should I advise them to send the results to VO Manila because our application is process in VO Manila..

What do you suggest me to do? Or Should I get the results and I will be the one to send it to VO Manila.

Also Qorax, what is DMP?

Thank you and God Bless
Yes off course..u can hv medical examinations here in Dubai. Just show them the letter demanding your medicals where medical services division address is mentioned. DMP will arrange to deliver the same as per the letter.

Gud luck

jawadahmed6065

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Dear All,
Today I have received reply for my email which I have sent to London CIC office regarding asking the latest status of my application mentioning that I have submitted my medicals on Dec 2009.
Email confirmed that they have completed processing my application and asking me to submit my passport and other requested items within 45 days in order for them to issue the visa.
My ecase is still not updated with this information and still stating that we have started processing your application in July 16, 2009.
I should be sending my passport to CIC London with in next 15 days once I receive my passport back from UAE residence visa renewel which I have submitted yesterday to my HR.

Thank you every body for your great support and advises.

Thanks

Bonjourcanada

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
27 May 2009
AOR Received.
27 May 2009
IELTS Request
27 May 2009
Med's Request
28 April 2010 (received on 24 May 2010)
Med's Done....
28 Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
LANDED..........
27th May 2011
qorax said:
The std rule used to be 60days, r u sure they reduced it to 30? Nonttheless, u may try with DriveTest Canada after landing, sometimes they'd not mind. But, if they do, u can obtain the same again thru any of your friends in Dubai; and posted to u @ Canada.
Thanx Qorax.. :) but , yeah they ( RTA ) have decreased the validity from 2 months to one month.. and the rule for applying for driving experience letter is you have to apply personally.. :-[
But we will bear your advice in mind... thanx, again!

D

doubleukhan

Hello,

I'm in gr8 confusion now, I sent the documents to CIC for addition of new born to my application. So far did not receive medical form for my son. And today I recieved a letter from CIC london requesting our passports within 60 days.

is it possible to send passport even before medicals. I and my wife recieved medical forms 6 months ago but as we informed CIC about the expected change in our family composition, they asked to use the same forms for both and new medical form will be sent for the new-born. We did not appear for the medical thinking that we will get it done together with our son. But now how should I act.

Shall I get the medical done for me and my wife or wait for the medical form for my son and Shall I send the passports as per the letter recieved.

Please advice.

doubleukhan

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
doubleukhan said:
Hello,

I'm in gr8 confusion now, I sent the documents to CIC for addition of new born to my application. So far did not receive medical form for my son. And today I recieved a letter from CIC london requesting our passports within 60 days.

is it possible to send passport even before medicals. I and my wife recieved medical forms 6 months ago but as we informed CIC about the expected change in our family composition, they asked to use the same forms for both and new medical form will be sent for the new-born. We did not appear for the medical thinking that we will get it done together with our son. But now how should I act.

Shall I get the medical done for me and my wife or wait for the medical form for my son and Shall I send the passports as per the letter recieved.

Please advice.

doubleukhan
U cannot get your visa/s without doing the Meds. So, there's no point in sending your Pps.

Probably your VO has erroneously send u the PPR. Write an email to them asap, for sending u your kid's Med Papers.

Qorax

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
U could always got the pics replacement done by your DMP @ Dubai itself. They have the procedure to Xcheck with the Pps & do minor amendments, under their sign & seal.

But, now that u have already asked CHC, u need to wait for them to send the modified Med Forms.

Yes, u can always write to CHC directly. There's no need to go thru your agent only. However, every time u do so it's wise to mark a Cc to the consultant, just to keep him/her in the loop.

Qorax
Dear qorax

Thanks for you reply, I would like to ask you one more thing, CHC London sent us the medical forms for my 6 family members and also asked to deposit the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. The error in my daughters forms,(pics interchanged) remaining 4 forms are correct.

- Shall we send them the 4 medical examinations along with RPRF or we should wait for CHC to send us the correct Medical forms of my daughters?

Regards
Zaheer

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zagy said:
Dear qorax

Thanks for you reply, I would like to ask you one more thing, CHC London sent us the medical forms for my 6 family members and also asked to deposit the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. The error in my daughters forms,(pics interchanged) remaining 4 forms are correct.

- Shall we send them the 4 medical examinations along with RPRF or we should wait for CHC to send us the correct Medical forms of my daughters?

Regards
Zaheer
U must send them the complete RPRF. For the full 6 family members, in one go, in one draft. Do not split-it-up.

U might as well send that fees right now, as with the Med Forms your case has actually progressed correctly. There's usually not going to be any adversity in your case hereon, unless & God forbid, anything comes up in the Meds &/or your Security Checks.

For your Meds, pls await the new Med Forms, and then take the meds in one go, for all the family members, thru one DMP.

Qorax

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi qorax i have some questions today my ecas status changed to decision made before medical, my application was pending only bcus of AEO approval VO was waiting positive AEO but sadly AEO approval is taking more time so i think VO didn't want to wait...

1- do ecas status gets error some time before medical what you think..
2- if its negative decision when am going to recieve my refusal letter with explaining the reason for that.
3- if my aeo approved can i apply again for Noc 1111 with AEO, my job offer is accountant senior clerk.

thanks alot
RKO