App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
KUKOO said:
Dear forum members
I need urgent advice..........as i shared before my FSW application has refused on basis of my work place and experience and banned me for 2 yrs , which is shocking for me as i sent documents like my company chairman letter to prove my exp and job.but even then they refused my application .my age is 45 yrs and my kids r now more than 20yrs old as rules i will be unable to get age points and my children will cross the age limit for immigration as a dependent.
I consulted with different people, lawyers , some of them eci should go for appeal directly and some suggested i should write letter first CHC for reversal of refusal letter .My consultant is of the view that CHC at London will not give importance to such letter before appeal bcs they always uphold the decision of VO. Please senior and junior forum members advise me what are chances of reversal of refusal letter at CHC London and of appeal at court.i am v.confused bcs this is my last chance and i don't want to lose it.

An early response is requested please.
JazakALLAH
Sir

If you have reasons and evidences to prove , then where issues are.
On another thread , I advised you to see your CEO , discuss and share with him your GCMS , get letter from him that an employee due to professional jealousy has misguided CIC /CHC .

Move logically and with proofs

For me consultants are those , to whom we present "Ready To Eat , Decorated Dish / Cake" , they pack this in their own branded box , and makes huge profits on our hard work

If you are interested in filling appeal , hire a Canadian lawyer , do not waste your resources on local consultants , invest them with a lawyer. If you are interested in wasting time and money , hire Tahir Ul Qadri

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
nkalra said:
Thanks mate, figured out couple of shops who are selling, but need dimensions as per the airlines specifications.
Nkalra

Call emirates or Ethihaad in Dubai , they will advise you

http://www.emirates.com/pk/english/help/faqs/faqdetails.aspx?faqId=214915

Stay Blessed

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
msaeed said:
Sir

On another thread , I advised you to see your CEO , discuss and share with him your GCMS , get letter from him that an employee due to professional jealousy has misguided CIC /CHC .

.......Stay Blessed
Msaeed,
Does it mean that CIC verifies with the present employer ? Would they contact other employee other than the signatory on the reference letter ?

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
dub2can said:
Folks,

Do i need a transit visa for Heathrow or Amsterdam when transiting through these airports with PR Visa(Indian national).

Of these two, which transit route do you guys recommend.

Thanks.
you do not need a visa
I have been through both those routes. Personally I would choose Amsterdam over Heathrow.
hope this helps
er2d2g

bombastic4ever

Jul 20, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013 sent application
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
17/06/2014, file started processing
Med's Request
24/7/2014
Med's Done....
13/8/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2015 YVR
KUKOO said:
Dear forum members
I need urgent advice..........as i shared before my FSW application has refused on basis of my work place and experience and banned me for 2 yrs , which is shocking for me as i sent documents like my company chairman letter to prove my exp and job.but even then they refused my application .my age is 45 yrs and my kids r now more than 20yrs old as rules i will be unable to get age points and my children will cross the age limit for immigration as a dependent.
I consulted with different people, lawyers , some of them eci should go for appeal directly and some suggested i should write letter first CHC for reversal of refusal letter .My consultant is of the view that CHC at London will not give importance to such letter before appeal bcs they always uphold the decision of VO. Please senior and junior forum members advise me what are chances of reversal of refusal letter at CHC London and of appeal at court.i am v.confused bcs this is my last chance and i don't want to lose it.

An early response is requested please.
JazakALLAH
Am really sorry to hear about your story, what one of your managers or colleagues did is not professional nor ethical! However, I believe the refusal letter should have instructions on how to appeal and challenge the refusal. I advice you to do the following:

1- Hire a Canadian based well reputed lawyer.
2- explain thoroughly what went wrong and fetch as much information as possible.
3- write a letter (Very strong letter) explaining to CIC what exactly happened and explain the full situation with all the possible proofs.
4- Be sure that Allah is on your side.

Wish you all the best, and keep praying and ask Allah for help and hope for the best! :)

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
Indian applicant said:
Msaeed,
Does it mean that CIC verifies with the present employer ? Would they contact other employee other than the signatory on the reference letter ?
They may contact current and previous employer. They don't always ask to talk to the signatory on the reference letter. Most of the time they will talk to HR department, however they have been known (very rarely and if the company is small) to talk to random people in the company and if that person has been in the company longer then you, they will inquire about you.

Regards,

mathrania

Jun 6, 2014
UAE/INDIA
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
21-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
I applied for fswp 2014, i mentioned Abu Dhabi as my visa office. What woul the CIC do? They will ask me to ssend the form again?

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
mathrania said:
I applied for fswp 2014, i mentioned Abu Dhabi as my visa office. What woul the CIC do? They will ask me to ssend the form again?
One of my friends did exactly the same in 2013 FWSP; submitted the application in July 2013 and gpt his visa stamped in July 2014. I hope and wish it will not create any problem for you based on the case history we have. Good Luck

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
bombastic4ever said:
Am really sorry to hear about your story, what one of your managers or colleagues did is not professional nor ethical! However, I believe the refusal letter should have instructions on how to appeal and challenge the refusal. I advice you to do the following:

1- Hire a Canadian based well reputed lawyer.
2- explain thoroughly what went wrong and fetch as much information as possible.
3- write a letter (Very strong letter) explaining to CIC what exactly happened and explain the full situation with all the possible proofs.
4- Be sure that Allah is on your side.

Wish you all the best, and keep praying and ask Allah for help and hope for the best! :)
aoa
thx bro for your suggestions .Jazakallh

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
msaeed said:
Sir

Move logically and with proofs

For me consultants are those , to whom we present "Ready To Eat , Decorated Dish / Cake" , they pack this in their own branded box , and makes huge profits on our hard work

If you are interested in filling appeal , hire a Canadian lawyer , do not waste your resources on local consultants , invest them with a lawyer. If you are interested in wasting time and money , hire Tahir Ul Qadri

Stay Blessed
aoa
dear brother thx for your suggestion. i m intouch with canadian lawyer....let c .need your prayres and advices.
Jazalallah

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Dear Friends,

I am in a dilemma, pls help.

I worked in Dubai between Mar 2006 till Sept 2008 as Property Consultant and Real Estate Sales Manager. My Company is closed now but I have got hold of Director and he is ready to give me reference letter on a plain paper as there is no letter head available now.

My company made me work on Visit Visa in Dubai in 2006 for initial 9 months which include 6 months of probationary period as they wanted to see my progress first and only then wanted to issue me employment visa. I guess it was an usual practise in smaller companies back then to employ on Visit Visa for few months specially in Sales. From mar 2006 till Jan 2007 I was working on visit visa which was extended by the company every 3 months. I was given offer letter in March 2006 so I was ideally an employee of the company and therefore based on my work experience right from Mar 2006 till Sept 2008 I am claiming points for FSW for 2.5 years of work-exp.

My employment visa was initially arranged and issued by a subsidiary company of my employer and only after a year this Visa was cancelled and I was transferred on the employment Visa of my Actual employer. Both these Visa are stamped on my passport including all those visit Visas. Would this be any issue for CIC since my Offer letter and reference letter state the Actual employer and not the subsidiary company ??

Will they consider my 2.5 years of exp including the time I worked on Visit Visa, or they may raise a red flag on me since I was working on Visit Visa in a different country.

Can someone pls help...If there are any issues in my experience, any solution for this situation? :'( :'(

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
KUKOO said:
aoa
dear brother thx for your suggestion. i m intouch with canadian lawyer....let c .need your prayres and advices.
Jazalallah
Kukoo

Sorry to hear that but for what reason did CIC 'ban' you ??

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
siryasir said:
Dear Friends,

I worked in Dubai between Mar 2006 till Sept 2008 as Property Consultant and Real Estate Sales Manager. My Company is closed now but I have got hold of Director and he is ready to give me reference letter on a plain paper as there is no letter head available now.

My company made me work on Visit Visa in Dubai in 2006 for initial 9 months which include 6 months of probationary period as they wanted to see my progress first and only then wanted to issue me employment visa. I guess it was an usual practise in smaller companies back then to employ on Visit Visa for few months specially in Sales. From mar 2006 till Jan 2007 I was working on visit visa which was extended by the company every 3 months. I was given offer letter in March 2006 so I was ideally an employee of the company and therefore based on my work experience right from Mar 2006 till Sept 2008 I am claiming points for FSW for 2.5 years of work-exp.

My employment visa was initially arranged and issued by a subsidiary company of my employer and only after a year this Visa was cancelled and I was transferred on the employment Visa of my Actual employer. Both these Visa are stamped on my passport including all those visit Visas. Would this be any issue for CIC since my Offer letter and reference letter state the Actual employer and not the subsidiary company ??

Will they consider my 2.5 years of exp including the time I worked on Visit Visa, or they may raise a red flag on me since I was working on Visit Visa in a different country.

Can someone pls help...If there are any issues in my experience, any solution for this situation? :'( :'(
First of all - DO NOT show CIC that you were 'employed' on a Visit Visa because technically you were not. It is not legal in the UAE and it is not legal anywhere as far as my knowledge can help me. I believe you did not receive an Emirates ID during the period for which you were on Visit ? If so, which probably is, then the legality of the matter needs no further debate.

And I do not think it will be a misrep. of facts because you were not legally and technically 'employed' during that period. Its based on mutual understanding between the employer and the employee but that does not negate the fact that it was not in compliance to the UAE labor laws.

If you were on a Visit for 1 year - strike that period out of your total experience and show it as 'Visit' in your background declaration form. Only mention the dates starting from when you were issued an employment VISA in the UAE as your starting period of exp.

If you mention employment status for the duration of your Visit Visa - it will be a huge RED flag in my opinion.

Furthermore if your offer letter states that actual employer then its fine. Just explain the situation in a cover letter.

But if the offer letter's start date includes the period of Visit Visa - then we have a problem. I don't think that is the case, is it ?

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
siryasir said:
Dear Friends,

i beg to differ from some... If you have really worked and gained experience in the same NOC code that you have applied, please state that. It is not your fault that you could get employment visa. State the facts about probation period, regularization and sister concern etc. I only foresee the issue of 'no letter head'. Would you have pay stubs ? We all know the real estate boom and the burst in UAE or world over.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Indian applicant said:
i beg to differ from some... If you have really worked and gained experience in the same NOC code that you have applied, please state that. It is not your fault that you could get employment visa. State the facts about probation period, regularization and sister concern etc. I only foresee the issue of 'no letter head'. Would you have pay stubs ? We all know the real estate boom and the burst in UAE or world over.
My understanding is this - Employment, as any other contract, involves the mutual consent of 2 parties; the employer and the employee.

So if a person has agreed to work as an employee for a company without the proper legal formalities, then that person is IN IT as much as the hiring employer. You were not coerced into employment. You 'agreed' to it.

Rest I leave to the OP's judgement.