Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
Sushma1976 said:
Hi all,

I am also trying for my PR but first need to clear IELTS. is it very difficult in Dubai? can I clear it with 1 attempt?
can some one help me out?

I have my test in 3 weeks.

thanks
Just Google IELTS practice tests
the tests are quite simple
All the best
hope this helps
er2d2g

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
Hi All

Can anyone give me details on how to get your degree assessed by WES
I had done mine through CES
One of my friends needs to apply for PR and needs his WES done
Is it ok to just send photocopies of yur degree and marksheets to them or is there anything else that needs to be sent
Any replies would be appreciated
Thanx

er2d2g

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
er2d2g said:
Hi All

Is it ok to just send photocopies of yur degree and marksheets to them or is there anything else that needs to be sent
Thanx

er2d2g
Process depends on ur country, check below link for the documents and this website provide the whole process
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, ..

I have got PPR-1 and I have sent copies of passports to London office . After their reply I have to send my passports to Abu Dhabi for visa stamp. I m based in Qatar..

anyone knows how much time Abu Dhabi office takes to stamp visa?

Thx

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silvershani said:
Hi guys, ..

I have got PPR-1 and I have sent copies of passports to London office . After their reply I have to send my passports to Abu Dhabi for visa stamp. I m based in Qatar..

anyone knows how much time Abu Dhabi office takes to stamp visa?

Thx
Congratulations!

Well_Wisher

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam My Friends,

I need your help please its very important for me :'( I am married and my wife and son are citizen of canada. I applied in Family Class Sponsorships spouse and waited for 2 years during that game of wait me and wife did so many fights and she one day she cancelled my application :( just because of small fight and fucking long distance relation ravish my everything My Son too :'(

Now our relationship is almost over but she don't want to give me my Son and she give me challenge and said come to canada and take your son :( because she knows its very difficult for me to go there and take my son from her but now i really want to go and its my only wish left to get back my son from her and i will InShaAllah.

I am living and working in Dubai,UAE and I have done BBA(Honours)in Marketing so friends guide me how its possible to go there and if i will apply for study visa can i get it?

Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

Regards
yours
Well-Wisher

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Well_Wisher said:
Salam My Friends,

I need your help please its very important for me :'( I am married and my wife and son are citizen of canada. I applied in Family Class Sponsorships spouse and waited for 2 years during that game of wait me and wife did so many fights and she one day she cancelled my application :( just because of small fight and *censored word*ing long distance relation ravish my everything My Son too :'(

Now our relationship is almost over but she don't want to give me my Son and she give me challenge and said come to canada and take your son :( because she knows its very difficult for me to go there and take my son from her but now i really want to go and its my only wish left to get back my son from her and i will InShaAllah.

I am living and working in Dubai,UAE and I have done BBA(Honours)in Marketing so friends guide me how its possible to go there and if i will apply for study visa can i get it?

Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

Regards
yours
Well-Wisher
You could apply but will need to provide information on your spouse and child. Will you be able to get all that information or she would be hostile ? I would strongly recommend that you engage a lawyer for this purpose because it would involve taking custody of your child and being legally separated from your wife.

Might be worthwhile to give reconciliation a chance and see how things work out. Also bear in mind that your wife and son are Canadian citizens, the courts will very carefully determine who gets custody and you will have to have a very strong reason to convince them that his interests are best served in your custody. It will not be as simple as landing in Canada and taking your son with you from her.

If you choose this route, be prepared for time and money consuming legal affairs which will be a big drain on you financial resources.

Good luck.

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
for those who are planning to land in canada this winter, particularly in alberta, I was advised to better land during fall or right after winter, just to adjust selves to the weather....we were there last 1st week of may of this year, it is the start of spring and yet the temperature is still around 1 deg. celcius...we suffered from colds, cough, running nose, etc...and now we just return back to dubai..and we are experiencing the complete opposite....another concern duting winter is the difficulty in public transportation, unless u can secure a driving license immediately....bus and taxis are numbered, how much more during winter......really winter is a challenge...another thing is we find it hard to djust in our sleeping hours....at 11PM the sun is still shining bright.....it was hard for children....but it was a challenge....we'll be back for good on March 2015...before the winter ends just 2 witness the snow......

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
just sharing again....when we landed last may of this year...we spend the first day sleeping, we need to catch up since our baby cried the entire flight from toronto to edmonton, we have two airport transfers....in paris (from dubai), then to toronto our POE, then to edmonto alberta....I have a 1 year old baby, and it was like a duty on flight for us....but we were ready, from milk to changing clothes....all these should be well organized or else u guys may suffer the worst travel in your life....just joking,,,but really this is a very serious thing you have to look on....we stayed at our relatives' house in edmonton, just outside the city proper....roads are not like what we have in dubai...although there r less vehicles, less traffic, speed limits are lower.....locals are very polite....from the airport in toronto to supermarkets in alberta,,,most if not all them smile on us, saying hi....hello....outside it was very cold....its like inhaling the breeze from a freezer, although i haven't seen any snow....we seldom go outside since we were suffering from sickness....the following days, we visited a register office, where one can apply for health cards, driving license and YES divorce..hehehehe....everything is accessible...by the way health insurance in alberta is effective on the date of your landing but we were not able to secure ours bcoz you need to be in alberta for atleast half of the year....we left last week of May....then we opened a bank account for a minimal amount just to establish our credit history.....we also visited the nearest Service Canada office, where we obtained resource materials for job hunting, scholarships, etc...there, u can have free assistance for resume writing, career building, bridging programs, printing of resume is free, anything related to jobs jobs jobs....and related benefits.....speaking about benefits, was told that there is also a minimal subsidy for kids......schools for children are present in every community, day cares also...and commercial centers are just stone throw away...u can go to big groceries, eat in fast food or have a cup of tea...u have a lot of affordable choices even if you are outside the city proper......we braved to ride the bus going to nowhere...we reached downtown without knowing that is the city center, we walked and observed community lifestyle....it was simple, peaceful, quite, family oriented, and environmental friendly...for my wife, it was like a love at first sight, she liked it the first time she saw it....but for me, being a father, was thinking more about the challenge ahead...house rentals (2-bedroom is around 1200-1500 outside city proper), nanny for our baby, jobs and yes driving license...I've seen a lot of job postings, but not the kind that i want, i was bit disappointed since many were telling me to obtain a canadian credential before I would be considered for the profession that I'm into.....those few days, i spend a lot searching how to improve my credentials, got a lot of infos from friends of our relatives...the more people I talked to, the more infos i obtained...and one very important they advised me is to enroll in online certificate programs related to my profession while in Dubai....that i hope can help me find a better job when i return for good next year....really, the feeling of first landing is both joy and worry....Indeed, I witnessed that there is always a better place, but that can only be realized If one should strive to put his self in that place....

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ibasco said:
just sharing again....when we landed last may of this year...we spend the first day sleeping, we need to catch up since our baby cried the entire flight from toronto to edmonton, we have two airport transfers....in paris (from dubai), then to toronto our POE, then to edmonto alberta....I have a 1 year old baby, and it was like a duty on flight for us....but we were ready, from milk to changing clothes....all these should be well organized or else u guys may suffer the worst travel in your life....just joking,,,but really this is a very serious thing you have to look on....we stayed at our relatives' house in edmonton, just outside the city proper....roads are not like what we have in dubai...although there r less vehicles, less traffic, speed limits are lower.....locals are very polite....from the airport in toronto to supermarkets in alberta,,,most if not all them smile on us, saying hi....hello....outside it was very cold....its like inhaling the breeze from a freezer, although i haven't seen any snow....we seldom go outside since we were suffering from sickness....the following days, we visited a register office, where one can apply for health cards, driving license and YES divorce..hehehehe....everything is accessible...by the way health insurance in alberta is effective on the date of your landing but we were not able to secure ours bcoz you need to be in alberta for atleast half of the year....we left last week of May....then we opened a bank account for a minimal amount just to establish our credit history.....we also visited the nearest Service Canada office, where we obtained resource materials for job hunting, scholarships, etc...there, u can have free assistance for resume writing, career building, bridging programs, printing of resume is free, anything related to jobs jobs jobs....and related benefits.....speaking about benefits, was told that there is also a minimal subsidy for kids......schools for children are present in every community, day cares also...and commercial centers are just stone throw away...u can go to big groceries, eat in fast food or have a cup of tea...u have a lot of affordable choices even if you are outside the city proper......we braved to ride the bus going to nowhere...we reached downtown without knowing that is the city center, we walked and observed community lifestyle....it was simple, peaceful, quite, family oriented, and environmental friendly...for my wife, it was like a love at first sight, she liked it the first time she saw it....but for me, being a father, was thinking more about the challenge ahead...house rentals (2-bedroom is around 1200-1500 outside city proper), nanny for our baby, jobs and yes driving license...I've seen a lot of job postings, but not the kind that i want, i was bit disappointed since many were telling me to obtain a canadian credential before I would be considered for the profession that I'm into.....those few days, i spend a lot searching how to improve my credentials, got a lot of infos from friends of our relatives...the more people I talked to, the more infos i obtained...and one very important they advised me is to enroll in online certificate programs related to my profession while in Dubai....that i hope can help me find a better job when i return for good next year....really, the feeling of first landing is both joy and worry....Indeed, I witnessed that there is always a better place, but that can only be realized If one should strive to put his self in that place....
Thanks for sharing.

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Ibasco said:
how people manage to go to work in winter? I wonder without your own vehicle or with that freezing cold

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
Dear All

i need seniors urgnet input. for the person living outside Pakistan but applied in pakistan are they going to get the PPR1 request or direct Passprot request????????? One of my friend living outside Pakistan has received the letter and mentioned in it only Passports, Photo and Update Information only to be send to London office.

Is it possible to send it through DHL. Is the return of passport will be done by London office.

Please Guide. Thanks

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
already sent with application
File Transfer...
tranfered - confirmed by CSE
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
PPR 01- 26.06.14....PPR2 - 18.07.14 --- Canada embassy..23.07.14
VISA ISSUED...
PP with visas and CoPR received on 02.08.2014
er2d2g said:
Hi All

Thanx

er2d2g
Dear,

go to WES site...complete procedure is mentioned over there countarywise... its easy....if you are from pakistan then you also have to visit HEC site for booking of your slot or somebody go personally to do this job in islamabad.
go to websites, you can get all details easily and clearly..

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Sushma1976 said:
Hi,

visit the below link. you will have a fair idea about ixp visas.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/global-visas-ixp-visas-scam-stealing-money-c685885.html

Even I contacted several in Dubai.. finally decided to save some bucks and do it myself. which category are applying for? u finished with your ielts
its better if you do it by your self, I did it alone and saved around 5000 dirhams, and waiting time...I get my visa approved in 4 four months....everything are in the website of cic, from forms to guide materials.....would be happy to assist you.....