akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
fatima20 said:
Hi all!!

I have a query about my app which i had sent under FSWP NOC 2147 on 9th july 2013..unfortunately i got back my app in dec due to cap reach...along with my app i got a letter from cic about which I am bit confused...and i need ur valuable suggestions so that i can apply next year....the letter says....

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

16 October 2013

XXXYZZZZ:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada a s Federal Skilled Worker(FSW). We have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category.

FSW applications received on or after 27 Feb2008 are assessed according to instructions issued pursuant to subsection 87.3 of immigration and refugee. The most recent instruction were issued on May 2013.

bla blaaaaaa........blaaa....

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 2147, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 300 complete FSW applications per NOC 2147 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged employment offer, or evidence that you are a candidate under Ph.D. STREAM, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.... :(

Now my questions are:
1.they have mentioned first that I am not eligible under this category...... does this mean I am not eligible under noc 2147???

2. they have also mentioned that my app was received after 300 apps.....is this the only reason for rejection or i am not eligible under noc 2147 plus app received after cap reach???

Thanx in Advance

Regards
Fatima
I would interpret it as you are not eligible under NOC 2147 because the cap has been reached but could have been considered alternatively if you had an arranged employment offer.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hello,

Is anyone familiar with education issues ? My daughter will finish Grade 10 or possibly 11 by the time we leave. Will she get credit for this ? If yes, how much ? I tried on the ministry of education websites but did not get much clarity. Is there a contact that anyone has in local schools who I can speak to ?

Also, is the bit about 6 months outside Canada as per the previous post true ? Can anyone else share their experience or check with their lawyer ?

Tx

Akbar

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
fatima20 said:
Hi all!!

I have a query about my app which i had sent under FSWP NOC 2147 on 9th july 2013..unfortunately i got back my app in dec due to cap reach...along with my app i got a letter from cic about which I am bit confused...and i need ur valuable suggestions so that i can apply next year....the letter says....

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

16 October 2013

XXXYZZZZ:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada a s Federal Skilled Worker(FSW). We have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category.

FSW applications received on or after 27 Feb2008 are assessed according to instructions issued pursuant to subsection 87.3 of immigration and refugee. The most recent instruction were issued on May 2013.

bla blaaaaaa........blaaa....

You have indicated that you have experience in NOC 2147, and have indicated this occupation as the primary occupation in your application. Your application was received after the maximum of 300 complete FSW applications per NOC 2147 was reached.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged employment offer, or evidence that you are a candidate under Ph.D. STREAM, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.... :(

Now my questions are:
1.they have mentioned first that I am not eligible under this category...... does this mean I am not eligible under noc 2147???

2. they have also mentioned that my app was received after 300 apps.....is this the only reason for rejection or i am not eligible under noc 2147 plus app received after cap reach???

Thanx in Advance

Regards
Fatima
this is not rejected but not accepted as CAP was reached. apply this time and keep in touch with the cic.gc.ca to follow the next list of professions and apply wel in time. even two days early to start the applicatin date as postal days.

ummi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2012
You can check the board your daughter plans to study..like peel region or york region..check their website and send email query.
Most important thing is if you want your daughter to study in university there, she should be one year old resident of Ontario to get discounted fees applicable for residents and also to apply for OSAP (GRANT AND LOANS).
Regards

akbardxb said:
Hello,

Is anyone familiar with education issues ? My daughter will finish Grade 10 or possibly 11 by the time we leave. Will she get credit for this ? If yes, how much ? I tried on the ministry of education websites but did not get much clarity. Is there a contact that anyone has in local schools who I can speak to ?

Also, is the bit about 6 months outside Canada as per the previous post true ? Can anyone else share their experience or check with their lawyer ?

Tx

Akbar

proby

Jan 4, 2014
Dear Seniors,

One question.

Can the 730 days stay, to renew the PR, be the last 730 days before the completion of 5 year period or it has to be few months in the beginning & then the last months??????

Looking forward to your help.

Proby

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
proby said:
Dear Seniors,

One question.

Can the 730 days stay, to renew the PR, be the last 730 days before the completion of 5 year period or it has to be few months in the beginning & then the last months??????

Looking forward to your help.

Proby
normally you must be in Canada for 2 years out of 5 years after landing....
and you can go out of Canada as many times as you want...
but someone recently shared that if you stay outside Canada for more than 6 months then you cannot re-enter Canada ...
may be this is a new rule or just an exceptional case...
Any body can pls share the official link if there is any new rules....

fatima20

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 13-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-03-2015
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON....
Thanx nekeol n akbar for ur reply... Inshallah will apply nxt time..

Vamp

Sep 16, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-July-2009
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2009
AOR Received.
second AOR ---> 12-02-2010
IELTS Request
band 8
File Transfer...
29-Sept-2009
Med's Request
08/April/2013
Med's Done....
28/April/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/July/2013 ---> passport sent to London 21/July/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-August-2013
LANDED..........
March 2014
proby said:
As per my understanding you come back after your first landing & can leave when u feel more comfortable. But one must make sure that in order to renew PR, one must go back to canada & stay for 730 days within 5 years.

What do u guys think??????

proby

Dear Proby,,

For option 1, r u sure you can stay out of Canada for more than 6 months continuously after your first landing as the bellow scenario happened to one of my friends cousin.. but I am confused why this happened to his family.

one of my friend's cousin got PR card (with family) 1 year back. and the principal applicant stayed over in Canada and family came back along with PR card to Lebanon.

last month the family tried to move back to Canada and on airport immigration, they returned them back to Lebanon. and the cause they said that, as the family stayed more than 6 month continuous outside of Canada from their first landing , they cannot re-enter
proby , I have the same problem... my visa expires in april and I am lost between your same 3 options.... but how can we be sure regarding the 6 months issue.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
daniel77in said:
how do we apply directly instead of agents from dubai ?

can anyone give us some guidelines on this ??
My experience so far :

I was advised against applying directly by my friends but I wanted to take the risk and save money. Spoke to three friends on their lawyer based experience and finally did it directly. I have never seen a simpler process. The forms are very clear and the guide to filling out the forms is very well articulated and gives details on how to do it. My advice is to strictly follow the rules and there should be no gaps in the information anywhere. If the form says to include IELTS, pls include it rather than send later. The first thing would be to check the detailed description of the NOC you want to apply under and if you really fit into that. No fudging of information or hiding anything. I'm based in Dubai and happy to give advise if you'd like to. I am not a lawyer but can definitely help with the forms based on my experience. Feel free to send a PM and I'll send you my contact details.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Vamp said:
proby , I have the same problem... my visa expires in april and I am lost between your same 3 options.... but how can we be sure regarding the 6 months issue.
Vamp,

If your visa is expiring in April, you don't have many choices. Good luck with your decision. It's a tough one. So far we were very excited and now are s******* bricks. LOL.

murugan426

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
CHENNAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3131, 0113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
14-05-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2014 EXPIRY 26.06.2014
LANDED..........
akbardxb said:
My experience so far :

I was advised against applying directly by my friends but I wanted to take the risk and save money. Spoke to three friends on their lawyer based experience and finally did it directly. I have never seen a simpler process. The forms are very clear and the guide to filling out the forms is very well articulated and gives details on how to do it. My advice is to strictly follow the rules and there should be no gaps in the information anywhere. If the form says to include IELTS, pls include it rather than send later. The first thing would be to check the detailed description of the NOC you want to apply under and if you really fit into that. No fudging of information or hiding anything. I'm based in Dubai and happy to give advise if you'd like to. I am not a lawyer but can definitely help with the forms based on my experience. Feel free to send a PM and I'll send you my contact details.
you are absolutely correct....? save money it will be useful, can get direct contact from chc in each process also you can rise any questions....!

all the best...

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
proby said:

Can any one please confirm the 6 month clause being discussed.

Proby

That's wrong .. You shd be in Canada every 2 yrs out of 5 yr cycle to retain ur status as PR

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
qt said:
Hello Guys,

Anyone made a recent landing in Toronto?

Thanks
I landed last month.

Regards,