zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ather8888 said:
HI
All who r from pakistan

We want to fix a meeting in Dubai for all the people in this forum who r from pakistan

Most of the people from pakistan r facing very similar problems

To share information and experience of each will give us at least a clear picture of our problem

So plz add ur name, suggest time and venue of meeting

Thanks

Ather Nadeem

Hi guys!

My name is Zaheer, I am from Pakistan, working in Sharjah. my email:zagy@ymail.com
I am new at this forum, just joined today, wants to share the information, and wants to have some information from seniors! I think this is a best forum to share information and I like the idea of having a network of Pakistani applicants!! I met Mr. Ather today he is very supportive.

please add me in yr contact list!

Thanks to everybody
Zaheer

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
dear ather8888

please add me for the meeting in dubai i will com from alain to share u all pakistanies

saleem

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
msaleem216 said:
dear ather8888

please add me for the meeting in dubai i will com from alain to share u all pakistanies

saleem
HI

Thanks plz add ur name
people from pakistan who has applied from UAE

Ather Nadeem
M.Saleem
M. Zaheer

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
ather8888 said:
HI

Thanks plz add ur name
people from pakistan who has applied from UAE

Ather Nadeem
M.Saleem
M. Zaheer
Hi

Wh r u all
It's too much quiet in room now bcoz all other people have got either PPR or visa stamped
But wh r others who did not get anything?
Come on guys

azolyma2canada

Nov 2, 2009
hello friends,

i just like to ask the procedure in sending passports to London office . In sending passports to London will i need to send previous and present passport for me and my family or only the present one? after visa has been issued any other seminars or important things to do before landing?

thanks.

SUFYAN

Star Member
Apr 4, 2009
Rahim Yar Khan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
NOC Code......
1111 / 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SUFYAN said:
I am CHC Islamabad Pakistan applicant in 1111 category. since our cases has been transfered to CHC London for further processing from April 10, 2010, I dont hv any idea that how they will respond to us, how much time they will take to start processing our cases, how they will do verifications (from employer), how background checks will be done etc. etc. ..I think this activity will take more time than our local CHC.

I am posting this message here just because our situation is a bit simmilar for same visa office and u people hv some experience for dealing with CHC London and could better understand my situation and suggest.

Thanx and Regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
azolyma2canada said:
hello friends,

i just like to ask the procedure in sending passports to London office . In sending passports to London will i need to send previous and present passport for me and my family or only the present one? after visa has been issued any other seminars or important things to do before landing?

thanks.
U need to send all the Pps those were mentioned in your apps [any stage/s till the day of PPR].
Eg.:
1. If it was 'only' the last Pp booklet that was ever mentioned in your case file -u 'only' need to send that [one booklet].
2. If u started the apps with one Pp & during the case progress u has another Pp booklet [u had *also mentioned that to CHC] -u have to send both Pps.
3. And so on...

*Remember, anytime u have a new Pp booklet during the case processing, u have to report that to the CHC.

Qorax

samdxb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
1 june letter dated 25 may
VISA ISSUED...
sent on 8 june, stamped 17 june, recieved 28 june
LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
do we need to submit manual or machine readable passport?? my 1 year daughter has a manual passport which is valid for next 4 years

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
samdxb said:
do we need to submit manual or machine readable passport?? my 1 year daughter has a manual passport which is valid for next 4 years
That's perfectly fine.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
qorax said:
That's perfectly fine.
dear qorax... my application has been recieved by new delhi vo ON 3RD MAY. e cas shows..recieved by visa office, your application and supporting documents is pending review.......
can i know..how long i have to wait for 2nd aor...? and when i can expect ecas status changes to IN PROCESS... CHEERS

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sharmilas said:
dear qorax... my application has been recieved by new delhi vo ON 3RD MAY. e cas shows..recieved by visa office, your application and supporting documents is pending review.......
can i know..how long i have to wait for 2nd aor...? and when i can expect ecas status changes to IN PROCESS... CHEERS
ND is fast... however, give it around 1.5-2 months for the AOR. The e-cas is unreliable, it can be updated in 2 weeks or can take 2 months.

Qorax

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
qorax said:
ND is fast... however, give it around 1.5-2 months for the AOR. The e-cas is unreliable, it can be updated in 2 weeks or can take 2 months.

Qorax
thanks qorax....

DanushDXB

May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax,

I've gone thru most of the posts by various members, found very interesting.
Wondering how come I missed such a great forum.
At least I've a chance now, thought, I could post most valuable doubt / situation to handle.

Most of the posts are all related with VO, Landing, PCC.........etc.... nothing much on handling the employer for the right exit.

As we all know, this part of world, most employers holds the passport and the time when they come across that we look forward a new job or leaving company, like migrating to other country, they immediately conclude this guy is going to leave and I personally don't think that they encourage and support the employee for the immigration process until their visa gets stamped in PP.

So if that is the case, how one can pass over all hurdle stages without indicating to employer, like PCC from india issued getting stamped in PP, asking for PP for canada visa stamping, holding the PP for 1 - 2 months by CHC London.

All these stages, what would be the right strategy to handle the employer in such a way that we hold our employment until we get our visa stamped successfully. B'coz, CHC is always saying that we should not quit job until everything gets over. Whereas, if the employer comes to know our processing, then we been immediately kicked off.

So it is "Catch-22" situation, NEED YOUR EXPERT SUGGESTION or anyone from forum who had faced such situations and came over.

I know you are leaving in few day with hectic schedule, however, please help on this. :'(

DanushDXB

May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Qorax, it is great support information.

The reason I'd asked that, sometime earlier one of our co-employee applied for the same Canada migration, upon knowing, he has been told to resign immediately.

I really do not know how I'm going to cross all these hurdles. One way is to tell them as you said, but in what mind-set they would accept is the question mark. PP would definitely disclose the Indian Emb stamp on it for PCC.

As it is they are doing head cut due to cost costing, by knowing that the employee is going to move soon, probably they may sack and hold other replacement until for sometime for cost saving.

Thanks for your great information, just do give me any further hints or tactics to overcome.

However, your replies to various queries are simply THE BEST..................