Passport Req..
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2010
LANDED..........
August 2010
fragrancehopes said:
Dear sifarsen :

Well, i would like to tell you that i will join you on Friday 30th April'10 at 11 am Food Land Restaurtant.

I am agree with Captain that if only 2 and 3 pax then it's not meaning full for captain to drive from Dubai to Abu-Dhabi...

Dear All UAE applicants,

Come and join us at 11am,30th April 10. Venue:Foodland Restaurent,Airport Road,Abu Dhabi...

We have a get together with captain(qorax).

Waiting for your confirmation,

Thanks in anticipation,

Best Regards,
Mohsin Raza
I will be there too @ 0506620462 -

Those living in Abu Dhabi and want to exchange information for better results, please make this gathering successful by attending it tomorrow on above mentioned Venue.

Thanks

Wajahat

adam711

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
i would like to come for a gathering in dubai

please keep us updated for the gatherings in dubai.. thanks

fragrancehopes

Star Member
Feb 2, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adam711 said:
i would like to come for a gathering in dubai

please keep us updated for the gatherings in dubai.. thanks
Dear Adam711,

I would like to inform you that get together is at Food Land restaurant Abu-Dhabi,U.A.E.

when it will be at Dubai then we will let you know...

Thanks for your support,

Best Regards,
Mohsin Raza

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
Dear Qorax and to All Seniors,

I renewed my passport last March 2009 for machine readable format, however my visa from my current company is stamped in my oold passport. Do I have to request our PRO to stamped my visa to my new passport? I am waiting for my 1st AOR but wanted to prepare everything in advance.

Second, my previous company has been liquidated so I can not get reference letter. What shall I submit instead? I have labor contract, NOC certificate and employment certificate plus a copy of trade license cancellation, is this enough? Do I have to prepare letter explaining this?

Please reply.

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
qorax said:
Hi Sifarsen,

Plz confirm that u have a considerable gathering going. Else, for 2-3 pax it might not be worthwhile for me to drive all the way from Dubai to Abu Dhabi.

Awaiting all responses.

QORAX
Hi Captain,
As of now, we are 5 members (including you) who will be attending the get together tommorow..i.e at 11am, 30th April ....We dont have a huge gathering as of now, but that should not deprive us, of the last chance to meet you before you leave for canada. It will be an honour to meet the person who has helped us so much time and again....I request all of you...not to miss this last chance to meet our true leader and friend.....May God Bless you with Everything you wish for...We will be waiting for you tomm.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sifarsen said:
Hi Captain,
As of now, we are 5 members (including you) who will be attending the get together tommorow..i.e at 11am, 30th April ....We dont have a huge gathering as of now, but that should not deprive us, of the last chance to meet you before you leave for canada. It will be an honour to meet the person who has helped us so much time and again....I request all of you...not to miss this last chance to meet our true leader and friend.....May God Bless you with Everything you wish for...We will be waiting for you tomm.
Hi,

I'll try my best. Might be a bit late though...

Capt. Stan

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sifarsen said:
Gents,
Just a reminder for our get together at 11am,30th April 10. Venue:Foodland Restaurent,Airport Road,Abu Dhabi...Would appreciate if everyone can reconfirm their participation. Captain has already confirmed...and it stays the same ,I guess.
Any new member is welcome to join.
Peace
Sorry guys, I couldn't make it today -as guests turned-in.

How was the meeting? How many finally came? It was worth-it, wasn't it?

Qorax

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I had to issue a new passport as for renewing a residence visa for UAE, passport validity should be more than six months. In my previous passport Canadian Immigration Visa is stamped which is valid till August and I am travelling in first week of June. Is there any issue with this?

Need your urgent help.

Regards
Atif Akbar

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
qorax said:
Sorry guys, I couldn't make it today -as guests turned-in.

How was the meeting? How many finally came? It was worth-it, wasn't it?

Qorax
Captain, this is the first time I find you at fault...your information came too late...we kept on waiting for you at foodland till 12.30pm....you could have called at Wajahat's number....neway...good luck for your trip to canada.

samdxb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
1 june letter dated 25 may
VISA ISSUED...
sent on 8 june, stamped 17 june, recieved 28 june
LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
atifakbar said:
Dear all,

I had to issue a new passport as for renewing a residence visa for UAE, passport validity should be more than six months. In my previous passport Canadian Immigration Visa is stamped which is valid till August and I am travelling in first week of June. Is there any issue with this?

Need your urgent help.

Regards
Atif Akbar

not a problem...just present both passports

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax and Seniors,

Plz advice.

I applied in FSW 1111.it recived by NS on 7 April.

my exp is as on....

FSW 1111 jul 2002 to Jan 2005= 2year,7 months 17 Points
Non FSW Category Mar 2005 to Present = 5 years 2 Months 21 Points

can you plz tell me i ll get only 17 points(FSW Category) or i get 21 points for over all experience. if i get 21 thn its easy to clear 67 points benchmark.otherwise its diffcult to get full 16 in IELTS to get benchmark of 67 points.

Any idea ! :(

Regards,

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
HI
All who r from pakistan

We want to fix a meeting in Dubai for all the people in this forum who r from pakistan

Most of the people from pakistan r facing very similar problems

To share information and experience of each will give us at least a clear picture of our problem

So plz add ur name, suggest time and venue of meeting

Thanks

Ather Nadeem

usiddiqi

Star Member
May 1, 2010
ather8888 said:
HI
All who r from pakistan

We want to fix a meeting in Dubai for all the people in this forum who r from pakistan

Most of the people from pakistan r facing very similar problems

To share information and experience of each will give us at least a clear picture of our problem

So plz add ur name, suggest time and venue of meeting

Thanks

Ather Nadeem
Hi All, I am a Pakistani citizen living in Dubai for almost 2.5 years. I am planning to apply for Canadian immigration, in fact got all the documents ready just need to send them out. I would love to network with other Pakistanis living in UAE applying for Canadian immigration. I really don't know what are the problems generally faced by Pakistanis so would like to get educated. Let's share our experiences for mutual benefit.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
usiddiqi said:
Hi All, I am a Pakistani citizen living in Dubai for almost 2.5 years. I am planning to apply for Canadian immigration, in fact got all the documents ready just need to send them out. I would love to network with other Pakistanis living in UAE applying for Canadian immigration. I really don't know what are the problems generally faced by Pakistanis so would like to get educated. Let's share our experiences for mutual benefit.
HI

Welcome to this forum

Generally the problems faced by pakistanis in security check stage. They take very long time at this stage. Ur file is in begining stage, don't delay it and send it immidiately.

Thanks

usiddiqi

Star Member
May 1, 2010
ok so i will get straight to few questions I have at the moment:

1. Visa office for FSW category should be London or Islamabad (for Pakistanis), right?

2. If I select London, is it easy to get UK visa in order to travel to UK for interview?

3. No need to send any photos at this stage (even for the principal applicant), right?

Any other information I should keep in mind while preparing the forms and sending to CIO?

Thanks in advance for all the help