AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
mmiq said:
hello Bharat Bhai,

Since you post on your earlier post that you are travelling to Canada on end of Jan,12 for a week or more, so i am trying to meet you on port hotel after my landing, but when i arrive here and check with receptionist she told me that you already checked out and depart to Dubai .
So i miss a chance to meet you here, but any way see you soon again in Canada.
regards
mmiq
WELCOME buddy

All the very best

dont worry u can meet bharath bahi after few months :D - mean time u can meet us :D

send ur contact number by PM i will call u

Biju

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
jmora said:
Anyone got a driving experience letter from Sharjah Police and was accepted in Canada?

please let me know.
Thanks a lot.
hi please help anyone??

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
Hello everyone!!

I am new to this forum, but have been looking at immigration options for a while now (to Canada ofcourse)

I went to Premiers today, and the lady spoke very well and convincingly. Thankfully though, I checked the reviews and they seemed to be pretty horrible...

therefore, I have come to you all for some serious advice to apply for the 4th May 2013 FSW.

I have graduated from the American University of Sharjah (BSC Business Admin - major marketing) and by May will have 23 months full time work experience in Customer Service/Relationship for humanitarian relief shipments, as well as 6 months part time experience in Environment, health & safety (during my studies).

The lady at Premiers told me that the May opening does not have any job restrictions, as was tweeted by Kenny today; and includes NOC 0 A and B, so my occupation (Sales/Marketing) falls into that..and she also told me that CIC is now working to get fast track immigration done within 12 months..
anyone who can confirm this? especially the "no job restrictions" - and she told me that the quota is 55,000 applicants...

She seemed very positive about the whole thing after looking at my credentials..and was telling me to start almost immediately..

I have a few questions:

1) Where can I give my university degree for the check/assessment they have to do - she said AUS is well-accredited so should be very easy but takes a month or 2 to get the approvals etc.

2) I have a copy of my birth certificate in Hindi, but no original - can I get a proper notarized translation into english - anyone knows who can do a legal translation (for Indian BC) which is accepted by Canada immigration?

3) Where do I send my documents, and what do I really do on May 4th?
Documents include:
IELTS results (to be done soon inshaAllah)
Work experience references etc
Birth certificate translated legal copy
Proof of funds
Educational certificates which should have been approved in advance
...anything else? Am not married, so do I need to provide Singleness certificate or any of that?

4) If I get married in the next 8-10 months, will it be easy to add my spouse to my application? Or is it better to wait until I get a PR (which might be really long I think)

5) I seem to have 71-73 points (depending on if my work experience can count as 2-3 years or less), so should I still do a french test? I can speak french pretty well..

6) Police clearance - how do we get it and from where? Or should I just worry about that much later....

Would appreciate your soonest replies...

thanks-

anybody who can help on above?

thanks

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
EFK said:
anybody who can help on above?

thanks
@EFK,

The said 'lady' n her colleagues are v good salespeople! What she was looking at was not your credentials but the potential client and her commission . Once the gullible client takes the bait n PAYS it is NEXT to be convinced! So Beware! They are extra sweet, in fact they r coated with sugar, drop some water on that n it will dissolve away! 8)

First, browse, www.cic.gc.ca and then also go through Our dear friend and guide Capt Qorax's various threads like 'Qorax Indexed' . Most of your doubts will be cleared n whenever u have any write specific questions in short one by one n those will be answered by fellow forum members. This way u will have saved some valuable 11k which can be better used for your kids! :D

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

mak123

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-03-2010
AOR Received.
02-08-2010
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah in June-2013
Hi All ,

I am planning send some of my house items to Toronto , around 2 CBM, How much do I need to pay for Clearance in toronto , I have contacted some of cargo company in Dubai they said that for 1 CBM approximate 130 to 140 $ only for shipment charges up to toronto port . Toronto clearance we have to do ourself,
Please advice

Regards

alibhai800

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2011 & 23-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2011 & 13-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
Dear all, and especially Captain, Biju bhai, and Sattar bhai,

By the grace of god, I and my family have landed in Canada a few days ago.

The experience has been wonderful. I arrived in Vancouver, BC airport at around 7pm. It wasnt so busy, and around 7 families in front of us. At first there were two officers welcoming everyone, but after 10 minutes, 3 more officers showed up and cleared the rush in no time. The questions were pretty much simple, but the sad thing is that I created two lists. One list which I brought with myself including jewellery and the jewellery pictures. And the other list goods to follow. they stamped the goods to follow list, and told me they dont need any jewellery images nor any electronics details which we have brought with us. So people who are making the lists, please dont spend so much time like me on making these lists. You can bring it with you, you never know which officer might request, but just dont be so detailed.

After the immigration and giving my brothers address in Vancouver, I went to the baggage area to collect my luggage with the help of a porter and then outside. Very simple.

The main thing here, is the feeling of landing in your new country can only be felt once you land here. The people are so welcoming here. Although the outside life is very slow and its rainy, but each city has its pros and cons. I am staying with my brother here, and the apartments and townhomes are very expensive in Surrey area or White rock area. I dont have a car yet, since my brother takes me alond everywhere.

Again, thank you all who have supported me all along. If I can be of any assistance to anyone arriving in Vancouver, please let me know.

Best
Ali Azfar

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
alibhai800 said:

The experience has been wonderful. I arrived in Vancouver, BC airport at around 7pm. It wasnt so busy, and around 7 families in front of us. At first there were two officers welcoming everyone, but after 10 minutes, 3 more officers showed up and cleared the rush in no time. The questions were pretty much simple, but the sad thing is that I created two lists. One list which I brought with myself including jewellery and the jewellery pictures. And the other list goods to follow. they stamped the goods to follow list, and told me they dont need any jewellery images nor any electronics details which we have brought with us. So people who are making the lists, please dont spend so much time like me on making these lists. You can bring it with you, you never know which officer might request, but just dont be so detailed.

After the immigration and giving my brothers address in Vancouver, I went to the baggage area to collect my luggage with the help of a porter and then outside. Very simple.

The main thing here, is the feeling of landing in your new country can only be felt once you land here. The people are so welcoming here. Although the outside life is very slow and its rainy, but each city has its pros and cons. I am staying with my brother here, and the apartments and townhomes are very expensive in Surrey area or White rock area. I dont have a car yet, since my brother takes me alond everywhere.

Again, thank you all who have supported me all along. If I can be of any assistance to anyone arriving in Vancouver, please let me know.

Best
Ali Azfar
Congrats Ali! Welcome to Canada.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
alibhai800 said:

Best
Ali Azfar
Congratulations Ali Bhai,

All the best for your new life.. and do send me ur local number through PM.

Cheers...

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
alibhai800 said:

Best
Ali Azfar
Many many Congratulations Ali !

Wishing you a great Life !

Good Luck !

yaoglady

Feb 2, 2013
Hello,

I know my question is very far on your topic now. Forgive me, just a newbie ;D ..What should I put for the purpose of my visit to canada on application for temporary resident visa? is it returning worker? Just want to make sure. thank you.

jamshaid79

Apr 21, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-10
Doc's Request.
12-10-10
AOR Received.
06-06-11
IELTS Request
08-05-10
File Transfer...
23-04-12
Med's Request
12-02-14
Med's Done....
22-03-14
Passport Req..
04-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
qorax said:
Congrats Ali! Welcome to Canada.
Ali, did any one ask you for Show money, or amy one bother to ask how much did you carry, and also did you took cash or what ??

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
alibhai800 said:

Best
Ali Azfar
Many congratulation Ali on your successful landing. We pray and Hope Canada holds a lot of happiness for you and your family.

jhaja16

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hello Qorax and Seniors!

I just want to know if ever the CHC is requiring us for Medical Furtherance, will they send it through email or mail? We received the email last week and they told us that they will send shortly, but I am wondering where they will send it. Any idea?

thanks!

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
WELCOME buddy

All the very best

dont worry u can meet bharath bahi after few months :D - mean time u can meet us :D

send ur contact number by PM i will call u

Biju
Correct ,it would be a nice experience to meet with bahi...lol

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering - regarding police clearance certificates..

i have live in UAE all my life, but hold an Indian passport (originally, but never lived in India)...

so do I have to provide police clearance or such documentation from India as well?

and when they say national ID - does the Emirates ID work, or some kind of Indian idea (I think PAN card type)??

And what about Pakistan? I have others applying in the same situation but with Pakistani passports.. is it the same?

thanks.