Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Req. - 05-02-2015 & Schedule A - 10-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
vinodkumar said:
Hi Krisiane. I would suggest to apply yourself. Do not depend on anyone (except this forum - this forum is more than an agent by the way).
Learn and understand the process of immigration, it's not a rocket science, any body can do it.
First part is checking whether your job category is open or not, then arrangement of documents required, IELTS, meeting minimum required points as per the eligibility, dispatching your application set to CIC and if it reaches before the cut-off, you are through. Then the waiting period starts, once they accept your application, you will get file number, after some months you get medical request, then passport request and finally visa, This is the process in general. An average TAT is 15 months.
Hi vinodkumar,

I wanted to ask a simple question. i am a Mechanical Engineering graduate from American University of Sharjah, I know that my Profession is present in the NOC but for it to be accepted does it have to be one of the 29 selected professions ? or is that just for express Immigration ? i am still new at this please do let me know.

and thanks for the advice i am planning on doing it on my own :D

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
faraz999 said:
Hi vinodkumar,

I wanted to ask a simple question. i am a Mechanical Engineering graduate from American University of Sharjah, I know that my Profession is present in the NOC but for it to be accepted does it have to be one of the 29 selected professions ? or is that just for express Immigration ? i am still new at this please do let me know.

hi Faraz, profession list is compltly changed. visit thier website, they dont need engineers anymore. Nekeol

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
qamar0002 said:
Sir Qorax and all,

Just after one hour of posting the above post, got a call from my consultant that our
passports have been recieved from CHC London, duly stamped with maple leaf valid
till 30th Dec. 2013.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank and display my gratitude to all, specially
Sir Qorax for their guidence, advise for endurance, keeping hope for the best and so on.

I will pray for all In Process fellows to get their positive results ASAP.

With best wishes and regards.......Qamar0002
Congratulations!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mak123 said:
Hi All ,

Today My Ecas shows decision Made ,

My passport was recieved by LVO on 28th January , When I can recieve my passport back
Congrats! U'd have it back in a week or so.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mustafa001 said:
Dear Experts

should i send my passports with PRTD application ?

Mustafa
Pls visit CHC-Adh, obtain the forms & check out the details. U'd need to disclose a firm date of flying back.

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
Dear qorax,

I sent our passports on 19 jan,and they were received by lvo on 21 jan,but i sent flight bookings on 9 feb,our bookings are on 16 may 2013, when should i expect our ppt with sjtd to recieve if u dont mind.

I asked them to return our ppt since they will issue the visa on sjtd not the ppt to start the process of quiting job,they said they will return along with travel documents.

Thanks

yahyamisbah

Feb 6, 2013
guys hoep you r doing grt
I have joined recently to this forum.
I would like to know who can notarize my UK degree in UAE.I have already attested my degree from UK and MOFA but i will be sending the photocopy of my degree initially so i would like to know how can one notarize my photocopy of UK degree and mark sheets.
pls post and if possible email yahyamisbah@hotmail.com
Regards

vinodkumar

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
PER 13-DEC-2011
Med's Request
17-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
29-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-FEB-2013
LANDED..........
23-SEPT 2013
faraz999 said:
Hi vinodkumar,

Hi Faraz.. I order to apply, you should have a minimum of one year of full time work experience in any of those 29 categories. That list of 29 in demand jobs were for MI3 in fact (2011-2012 batch) which was closed 2012. However, MI4 is yet to open, As per CIC's recent update, new categories will be open on May first week, 2013. Prepare your documents by the time so that if your category is available, you can submit your application at the earliest. Because these categories get filled within a few days as they keep a minimum cap on the intake of applications. So prepare your documents, IELTS, reference letters from employers...etc

faraz999

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Req. - 05-02-2015 & Schedule A - 10-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
vinodkumar said:
Hi Faraz.. I order to apply, you should have a minimum of one year of full time work experience in any of those 29 categories. That list of 29 in demand jobs were for MI3 in fact (2011-2012 batch) which was closed 2012. However, MI4 is yet to open, As per CIC's recent update, new categories will be open on May first week, 2013. Prepare your documents by the time so that if your category is available, you can submit your application at the earliest. Because these categories get filled within a few days as they keep a minimum cap on the intake of applications. So prepare your documents, IELTS, reference letters from employers...etc
Thanks Vinod for the reply, but sadly i cannot seem to find the place .. it shows me that NOC "2132 Mechanical engineers" but i am presuming that this is not the right place to look at as all the fields are mentioned in the list. can you link me to the 29 occupation that are published from the CIC website. it would be appreciated. thanks for all the help.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ramzy2277 said:
Dear qorax,

I sent our passports on 19 jan,and they were received by lvo on 21 jan,but i sent flight bookings on 9 feb,our bookings are on 16 may 2013, when should i expect our ppt with sjtd to recieve if u dont mind.

I asked them to return our ppt since they will issue the visa on sjtd not the ppt to start the process of quiting job,they said they will return along with travel documents.

Thanks
In a month or so from sending the flight info.
Pps, even if they aren't recognized, should be deposited and returns with the SJTD.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
faraz999 said:
Thanks Vinod for the reply, but sadly i cannot seem to find the place .. it shows me that NOC "2132 Mechanical engineers" but i am presuming that this is not the right place to look at as all the fields are mentioned in the list. can you link me to the 29 occupation that are published from the CIC website. it would be appreciated. thanks for all the help.
There's no such list anymore.
It's expected to be announced around Apr-May/2013, if at all it applies for the 2013 FSWC.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
There's no such list anymore.
It's expected to be announced around Apr-May/2013, if at all it applies for the 2013 FSWC.
Guys

I have created the following website to help New and Existing Canada Immigrants to find all the information they need in a single location.

https://sites.google.com/site/newcanadianimmigrants/

Please feel free to check it

Thanks
Chandra

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Friends I am a new immigrtant.I would like to bring my mother on visit but I think that will take some time.Is there anyway I can ask a friend of my to bring her on visit.What I mean is, can a person who is unrelated bring someone on visit ? If so,what is the condition for that?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mats said:
Friends I am a new immigrtant.I would like to bring my mother on visit but I think that will take some time.Is there anyway I can ask a friend of my to bring her on visit.What I mean is, can a person who is unrelated bring someone on visit ? If so,what is the condition for that?
Yes, a "friend" can send a "sponsorship/support invitation" to her...
That friend needs to be in good standing here, financially and lawfully.

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Thanks Captain for the prompt reply.
qorax said:
Yes, a "friend" can send a "sponsorship/support invitation" to her...
That friend needs to be in good standing here, financially and lawfully.