Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ramzy2277 said:
Dear qorax,

I got my meds and rprf on 5 th dec 2012 abd send them on 27 th dec,in the meantime i got a new job here in abu dhabi,and i am in process of changing my residence visa to my new emplyer,do i have to inform lvo about this change along with generic form,and will that delay my process further,please note that i left the job i selected ss my noc falls under abd stayed 6 months unemployed also i sent an update in that matter in april, i am afraid if they request ppr and found that my uae visa status nit matching the last generic form i sent in april might complicate my process.

Thanks
IMHO not required at this stage. Do so once u have ur PPR, under a cover letter.

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Canada_4Ever said:

Great piece of advise brother as usual, YES its too early for others but not for me !

You know this last stage of wait is really difficult to pass !!!

Thanks
Daer Canda

relex i saw some pepole in this form got the visa in thier hand and the ECASE not changed from In process and even without medical reicved

hany

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
ramzy2277 said:
What is imho?
imho is "in my honest opinion"

There is not need to inform them, i did not inform them when I changed the Job

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
thanks Humsafar,

by the grace of ALMIGHT ALLAH only, I just checked my ecas to found 3rd line has been added ,medicals has been recieved,

what does this mean,does it mean medics are all good,and also my rprf has been encashed....what about the background checks,does it come after 3rd line or b4?....thanks to all...especially qorax.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ramzy2277 said:
thanks Humsafar,

by the grace of ALMIGHT ALLAH only, I just checked my ecas to found 3rd line has been added ,medicals has been recieved,

what does this mean,does it mean medics are all good,and also my rprf has been encashed....what about the background checks,does it come after 3rd line or b4?....thanks to all...especially qorax.
qorax said:
YES... and the security checks too :D !

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
Mr.Qorax ...let me express my deep respect to ur efforts and kind gesture toward helping others,may ALLAH reward...u....thanks for ur fast replies as well, but can i ask if my rprf also been encashed since the 3rd line has been added, i am worried since i used dubai islamic bank draft for the 1st time,i used to get it from alfardan exhchange but for some reason they stopped.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ramzy2277 said:
Mr.Qorax ...let me express my deep respect to ur efforts and kind gesture toward helping others,may ALLAH reward...u....thanks for ur fast replies as well, but can i ask if my rprf also been encashed since the 3rd line has been added, i am worried since i used dubai islamic bank draft for the 1st time,i used to get it from alfardan exhchange but for some reason they stopped.
In all likelihood -- YES.

Arta90

Nov 24, 2011
Dear qorax

i did my medicals and sent other requested documents to london in Oct 2012,
In response to my e-mail they said all documents have been received and your file is due to review by Officer.
Does it mean that Background check have been completed?

thanks for your reply in advance

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Arta90 said:
Dear qorax

i did my medicals and sent other requested documents to london in Oct 2012,
In response to my e-mail they said all documents have been received and your file is due to review by Officer.
Does it mean that Background check have been completed?

thanks for your reply in advance
That's just their suave way of telling us to "wait"... they r 'working' on it.

jawad1879

Jan 7, 2013
Dear Qorax
Thansk for your all of nice words and support at this stage of my life but i just want to know the status as i am desperatly waiting for passport.but my on line status show below even i have sent my passports on 11 dec 2012

We received your application for permanent residence on November 23, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 25, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on February 4, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 14, 2012.

I am confused even they asked my PPR still nothing mentioned any one know about it and help me because i really needs my passport asap.

thanks in advance

abiraj143

May 19, 2012
bijupv007 said:
Hi buddy

i am in India right now. will be in Toronto on Jan 23rd

Biju

Hi Biju! I have planned to be their in mid March, kindly drop you contact details will be in touch.
Thanks,
Rajesh

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Hi Seniors ,

i have a question for B4 or B4A form ,
can any one clear me if some of my fund will transfer after 6 month of my landing so i iwill put this on B4A form or is there any separate form for funds which is with me at landing or will come later ?

SusanGeorge

Dec 2, 2012
False anticipation: UAE migrants to Canada see hopes sink as they fail to qualify
Newly established FSTC opened doors for applications, raising false hopes among applicants

Published Friday, January 11, 2013

The much anticipated opening of a new immigration class to Canada has not resulted in a run on applications, as most aspirants do not qualify.

On January 2, 2012 the newly established Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) for immigration to Canada opened its doors for applications.

The programme, which is to accept 3,000 applications this year, allows qualified and experienced trades people to immigrate to Canada in a move to address serious labour shortages in some regions of the country.

As many aspirant migrants in the UAE have been in the benches for months, if not years, waiting for the opportunity to submit their application, the announcement of the intake for this class was received with great enthusiasm; false enthusiasm so it seems.

"The criteria for this class is very narrow, and most applicants do not qualify for this class," says Pej Mohyeddin, an immigration consultant at Bayat Legal Services in Dubai.

A week after the intake of applications was announced, Bayat Legal Services has not submitted a single applicant for the programme, he tells. "There have been a few applicants, but they did not qualify."

The same counts for Vision Consultancy Services, an immigration consultancy company in Dubai. "We received a few applications. But we want to be honest with our clients. When they do not qualify we do not submit their applications. None of the applicants qualified for this programme," said Jalil Parker, manager at the Dubai office.

The FSTC scheme is divided into group A and group B, the former listing 17 moderate-in- demand jobs, while the latter includes 26 high-in-demand jobs. While job categories in Group A have a 100 applications cap, applications for Group B are limitless.

However, it is the job offer preference that makes qualification for one of these job categories difficult, say immigration consultants.

"The main issue or better yet, the obstacles that the applicants are facing are to find an offer for full-time employment from Canada. This is one of the requirements, which I would say the most difficult. We are getting a good amount of calls and walk-in's but the query is: can we get a job offer! We are an immigration law firm, not a recruitment company and therefore the answer is no," explains Pej.

On the official Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website, it is explained that "the caps apply whether or not people have a qualifying offer of employment or a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial apprenticeship authority."

However, applicants who are able to present a job offer letter have preference, explains Jalil. "The reason that Canada is trying to attract skilled trade people is to deal with an unemployment problem. If people come to Canada but are not able find a job, they end up on the street and the unemployment rate goes up. So the preference is for applicants who are in demand by a company."

For those who do not qualify for the newly opened class there is a wait of four months until the Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC) will open its doors to applications. "People who want to apply through this program should be preparing their applications now, because certain documentation can take much time," advises Jalil.

The FSWC is the most popular category among migration aspirants to Canada, but intake of applications has been on hold due to amendments made to the immigration policies, and many applicants saw their aspirations stranded.