July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept. 10, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 3, 2012
LANDED..........
July 4, 2013
hello friends i checked the ecas today and it says:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

i don't know what to feel yet. im hoping for good news.

Vish2012

Mar 23, 2012
mmiq said:
Hi All,

I am out of my Canadian visa circle since July,12 just because of buzzzzzzzzy schedule and other problem which I am facing after submitting my resignation to my previous employer but now every thing is on track , thanks God . Between all this problems CHC become very fast and they process every thing very fast .

Today I have a good news which I want to share all my friends that today is my day .By the Grace of Almighty, today I receive my passport back after stamping shining Canadian visa .....................

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD
Now I get this after a long time, 4 year journey its very tough for me some time but after a help from you guys now I done it , thanks again to every body for their support and help .

Now I am planning to visit Toronto on end of Jan,13 and I am searching a accommodation for 2+2 kids if you guys have any suggestion for me kindly let me know .

regards
mmiq
Hello

I just came back last month and try this for accommodation and this is one of the best and reliable website for who are seeking accommodation in furnished apartments and have quality time.

Hope this will help.

Regards
Vish

www.livingstay.com

(Contact for Furnished Apartments or Short Term Rentals)

april605

Nov 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, is there anyone here who knows a reliable cargo company for our box from dubai to canada? Please let me know if you have any contact. We are planning to ship our things to canada. Thanks

MasterBlaster

Sep 30, 2012
april605 said:
Hi guys, is there anyone here who knows a reliable cargo company for our box from dubai to canada? Please let me know if you have any contact. We are planning to ship our things to canada. Thanks
We did through Ruby Cargo. They are good. Also ask them to connect you with NEOSTAR INTERNATIONAL MOVING, the local clearing agent in Toronto. They will clear the cargo and deliver to your home without any hassles. PM me if you need more info

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
april605 said:

We used leaders relocation llc for shipping our goods from dubai to toronto n we r totally satisfied with their services.

yjj

Nov 4, 2012
hi,
i am from dubai i got DM in march2013 i send an appeal latter my e-cas changed to in process but in the last 4 days it shows not able to identify. can anyone explain it to me

pithuda

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
10-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012 & 10-06-2014 (Remedical)
Interview........
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2014 (PPR1), 27-06-2014 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
26th July 2014
Hi Bestpal,
Thank you for the reply. You mentioned about writing an email to them but I cannot find any email address to send a redular email. I thought the only way to communicate with them is through webform.
Is there a specific email address for LVO where I can send an email?
Regards,

bestpal said:
Hello Pithuda,

Welcome, again!

Seems, I found a new good friend. Am honored and relieved at the same time with your kind words. There are legends here, always ready to help and guide. Relax, you are in RIGHT COMPANY!

1. Do not depend on the web based form it will respond like a robot, if at all, as expected. Write them a courteous email with a personal touch but within limits (like do not offer them chocolates or a lollipop conditionally etc) 8) You shd receive a reply within 4-6days!

2. Dec '12 vacations in Canada will be premature; keep it for the next month. :D (For if the PPR comes this week your PPs will be at the VO for a month tentatively.) Then between you and your wife, you will have the last laugh! ;)

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

PS : PPs once sent are usually returned within 4-6 weeks unless # @ %& ???

N.MD

Sep 23, 2012
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Passport Req..
21/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
08/07/2013 received passports on 21/07/2013
LANDED..........
in September enshallah
Hi all,

Is there any body who already sent his medical on last April ??? and still not receiving his PPR..
it is so annoying to wait for along time without any response. Plus I am experiencing a very bad relation with my representative due his ignorance and delay in response to my requests.
Any advice seniors , i am totally disappointed.

Medical sent on April 2012.
My newborn baby medical sent on July 2012.
My e case status "IN PROCESS". Starting processesing on 9th March 2012.

Regards,

pithuda

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
10-03-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
26th July 2014
almost same here, except that no new baby for me :)
i sent our medicals in end april 2012. In process date is 29th feb.
my sister (separate applicant from pakistan) sent her medicals in 1st week of may and she got her PPR almost a month ago.
My friend, also a dubai resident, sent his medical end april and he also got his PPR a couple of weeks ago.

I guess just relax and enjoy the sun in dubai. You wont get it in Canada :)

N.MD said:
Hi all,

Is there any body who already sent his medical on last April ??? and still not receiving his PPR..
it is so annoying to wait for along time without any response. Plus I am experiencing a very bad relation with my representative due his ignorance and delay in response to my requests.
Any advice seniors , i am totally disappointed.

Medical sent on April 2012.
My newborn baby medical sent on July 2012.
My e case status "IN PROCESS". Starting processesing on 9th March 2012.

Regards,

pithuda

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
10-03-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
26th July 2014
Three more queries please, if someone has any knowledge about them:

1. When I get PPR, if i send my passports to a friend in London, can it be personally delivered and then collected back (after visa stamp) from LVO by my friend? Is it permitted? and if Yes, would it save me any time as compared to 4-6 weeks period for normal courier delivery?
2. Can we do landing by road at US-Canada border? Is it any different than landing through air route?
3. If we come out of Canada after landing but before we get PR card, can we re-enter Canada or do we have to wait for PR card first?

Regards,

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
Ckirsteen said:
hello friends i checked the ecas today and it says:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

i don't know what to feel yet. im hoping for good news.
Hi Ckirsteen!! Same on my ecas lets hope for the best :)

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Vish2012 said:
Hello

I just came back last month and try this for accommodation and this is one of the best and reliable website for who are seeking accommodation in furnished apartments and have quality time.

Hope this will help.

Regards
Vish

www.livingstay.com

(Contact for Furnished Apartments or Short Term Rentals)
thanks for your advice , i will contact them for short term lease inquiry.

dhusseini

Sep 2, 2011
pithuda said:
Three more queries please, if someone has any knowledge about them:

1. When I get PPR, if i send my passports to a friend in London, can it be personally delivered and then collected back (after visa stamp) from LVO by my friend? Is it permitted? and if Yes, would it save me any time as compared to 4-6 weeks period for normal courier delivery?
2. Can we do landing by road at US-Canada border? Is it any different than landing through air route?
3. If we come out of Canada after landing but before we get PR card, can we re-enter Canada or do we have to wait for PR card first?

Regards,

Yes, it is permitted to have another person pick up your passport as long as you give them a signed authorization letter. If submitted in person the passport can only be dropped off on a Thursday, between 2 pm-3 pm, and picked up after two weeks (on the second Thursday after), barring any CHC holidays. You'll have to figure how long it will take you mail it to your friend and get it back from him, as well as check the CHC holiday schedule. It would probably be the faster way to do it.

Referencing the text below from our PPR sent by LVO :
"To submit your package in person
Our in-person service to submit and pick up passports is open on Thursdays between 2 pm and 3 pm at 38 Grosvenor Street, London, UK. You may submit your package in person at this time. You will be given a receipt acknowledging that we have received it. You must show this receipt to collect your passport(s) and visa(s). Because we require two weeks to issue your visa(s), you may only collect your passport(s) on the second Thursday after you submit your package.
This service will not operate when the High Commission is closed. Our website shows our holiday closures (these may differ from UK bank holidays). If Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve falls on a Thursday, then this service will also be closed on that day, even if the High Commission remains open.
If you would like someone else to collect your passport(s) and visa(s), that person must present:
 the receipt that was issued to you,
 a signed letter from you authorizing them to collect your passport(s), and
 one piece of government-issued identification that includes their name and photograph.
If you would like your passport(s) and visa(s) mailed back to you instead of picking them up, then follow the instructions in the section above entitled “To submit your package by mail, courier or in our drop box”.

You can complete your landing at a border crossing that offers immigration services. Here's a list of them:
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/contact/listing/indexpages/indextype38-e.html

I don't know if it's any different from an airport as POE. Maybe someone else can shed light.

If you leave before you received your PR, you would need to apply for a travel document to re-enter Canada.

As posted here by Leon, it takes 4-6 weeks to get it usually, check the embassy in the UAE for specific processing time: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html;msg1840728#msg1840728

Here's how to apply for a travel document:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp

Best of luck!

honeyflower

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning all

I need a urgent help.

We completed our medicals and sent it to LVO. got a reply from them saying that they have received our medicals, but need prof of funds (80,000 AED). We hadn't expected this now (we knew funds are needed before landing), so this request from LVO has caught us off guard.

My husband is principal applicant and I'm co-applicant. We have funds in India , nothing here. However, my husband doesn't have a bank account in India, only I have a bank account there.

Can I show my account for proof of funds, although I'm not the principal applicant ?

I'm planning to provide a balance confirmation letter as I will be diverting funds into this account for a short period.

Please please reply urgently.

Many thanks in advance